‹ Pursuing Pursuits ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture; chase; pursual; following
- a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria; pursuance; quest
- an auxiliary activity; avocation; by-line; hobby; sideline; spare-time activity
- a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly); pastime; interest
- He won the gold medal in team pursuit at the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- He won the silver medal in team pursuit at the 1960 Summer Olympics
- He won the silver medal in team pursuit in the 1960 Summer Olympics.
- At the 2002 Commonwealth Games he won the individual pursuit.
- The men's 3 km individual pursuit (C3) took place on 31 August.
- The men's 3 km individual pursuit (C2) took place on 31 August.
- The 4000m individual pursuit event was introduced at these Games.
- Having never skated the pursuit event, Davis submitted his declaration to U.S.
- He competed in the men's individual pursuit event at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- He proceeds to run for five hours or so to escape the spider, who is in hot pursuit.
- Zemo launches the plane with an armed explosive on it with Rogers and Barnes in hot pursuit.
- The "Encarnación" and the "galera" followed in hot pursuit, but the Dutch managed to flee by nightfall.