‹ Pyrochemistry Pyroelectric ›
Meanings and phrases
- Labo produced pyroclastic flows from the summit cone about 27,000 years ago.
- The cooling lava would intermittently spall sections to produce pyroclastic flows.
- Infrequently, the lava dome might produce small explosions, ash plumes and pyroclastic flows.
- Lava domes, fallout and pyroclastic flow deposits are also common.
- It features fallout and pyroclastic flow deposits in addition to cones and lava flows.
- Today these volcanic products are seen as pyroclastic flow uplands and low relief hills.