‹ Quartern Quarterstaff ›
Meanings and phrases
- housing available for people to live in; living quarters
- a situation of being uncomfortably close to someone or something
- By that time, Fairfax and Goring were at close quarters.
- The Himalayas and the Kanchenjanga may be viewed at close quarters from Pelling.
- At close quarters, it is a muffled cough, while at long distances it is sharper.
- housing available for people to live in; quarters
- The living quarters are listed as Grade II*.
- It also provided storage for ammunition and living quarters.
- House was even provided living quarters within the White House.
- living quarters for personnel on a military post
- The Census reported that 244 people (100% of the population) lived in households, 0 (0%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 0 (0%) were institutionalized.
- The Census reported that 1,771 people (100% of the population) lived in households, 0 (0%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 0 (0%) were institutionalized.
- The Census reported that 1,184 people (100% of the population) lived in households, 0 (0%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 0 (0%) were institutionalized.
- In 1649 he went upriver and built winter quarters at Anadyrsk.
- On December 19, Washington's army entered winter quarters at Valley Forge.
- It subsequently went into winter quarters, guarding the Rappahannock River.
- These include the sleeping quarters and the corridor of the "secret room".
- The sleeping quarters are kept clear of shells, and feces are stored in refuse tunnels.
- The sleeping quarters, officer's room, locker room and bathroom are on the second floor.
- Nearby are a one-story slave quarters and a smokehouse.
- There are slave quarters, smokehouses, springhouses, corn cribs, and tobacco barns.
- James and Lillian ran the Elioak Farm, moving into the updated stone slave quarters.
- Neither team scored through the first three quarters.
- The first three quarters are the same as the Arms of the United Kingdom.
- During the first three quarters of 2017, there was a 67% increase over the same period in 2016.
- On 21 February, the ship went to general quarters twice to beat off an air attack.
- "Tappahannock" went to general quarters immediately to be ready should another attack be launched.
- After going to general quarters at 04:58, the destroyer escort remained at battle stations throughout the day.
- It moved into new quarters at 1427 F Street NW.
- Cullen arrives at his new quarters, the Swede's old caboose.
- In December 1972, the "News Chief" moved from its downtown plant to new quarters.
- There is a basement and staff quarters in the building.
- The staff quarters are at the northern part of the island.
- The clinic closed in 1951 and the site was temporarily used by the adjacent Fairfield Hospital as staff quarters and storerooms.