‹ Quester Questionable ›
Meanings and phrases
- an instance of questioning; inquiry; enquiry; query; interrogation
- the subject matter at issue; head
- a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply; interrogation; interrogative; interrogative sentence
- uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something; doubt; dubiousness; doubtfulness
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote; motion
- an informal reference to a marriage proposal
- challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of; oppugn; call into question
- pose a series of questions to; interrogate
- pose a question; query
- conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting; interview
- place in doubt or express doubtful speculation; wonder
- a challenge to defend what someone has said; demand for explanation
- Yet, Nero did not marry Poppaea until 62, calling into question this motive.
- "Freedom" reviewer Tom Jennings dissented, calling into question the theoretical coherence of the book.
- investigative reports have started calling into question whether the modern-day slot-machine is addictive.
- question closely, or question a witness that has already been questioned by the opposing side; cross examine
- open to doubt or suspicion; - Karen Horney; doubtful; dubious; dubitable
- a question phrased in such a way as to suggest the desired answer; a lawyer may ask leading questions on cross-examination
- a motion calling for an immediate vote on the main question under discussion by a deliberative assembly
- a punctuation mark (?) placed at the end of a sentence to indicate a question; interrogation point
- The default prompt for codice_11 is a question mark.
- Marco's name is a pun, a reference to the question mark.
- - with the exclamation mark exchanged for a question mark.
- the host or chairman of a radio or tv quiz show or panel game; quizmaster
- a disputed factual contention that is generally left for a jury to decide; matter of fact
- a disputed legal contention that is generally left for a judge to decide; matter of law
- a written examination; test paper; examination paper; exam paper
- a period during a parliamentary session when members of British Parliament may ask questions of the ministers
- a statement that is formulated as a question but that is not supposed to be answered
- a question that can be answered by yes or no
- That left the major question of whether to approve it or not."
- It is not a question of whether he would go to another producer.
- The question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.
- Kimmarie did not answer the question in the finals.
- Its purpose is to answer the question "How".
- For example, one would answer the question, "Tens fome?"
- Did you question whether people like me were crisis actors?"
- I would question whether there's much of a line to be crossed.
- "To the question whether Capt.
- Therefore, that date has to be called into question.
- The issue of AIM's security was called into question.
- His very sanity had been called into question.
- The law has to be removed, there is no question."
- There is no question of their trans- status.
- He's a heck of a back, no question about it.
- There is a question of how much cultural impact these media texts have gained.
- "), this brings up the question of how paintings were signed to show ownership.
- The Funds of Progress Lippmann addresses the question of how increased social programs can be paid for.
- This book was essentially an email question and answer interview.
- Every year, the convention included a question and answer session.
- This book has been compiled in the form of question and answer explanations.
- In "Lockhart v. Nelson", the Court answered this question.
- Out of a total of 316 households that answered this question, 32.6% were households made up of just one person and 4 were adults who lived with their parents.
- Out of a total of 943 households that answered this question, 23.5% were households made up of just one person and 19 were adults who lived with their parents.
- Most writers have since accepted Sergeant Kelly's claim without question.
- This official name becomes accepted by society and future generations without question.
- Washington was born into a world that largely used slavery and accepted the practice without question.
- This left the question of what happened with Enya.
- A central question in the study of concepts is the question of what they "are".
- It's a question of what fits the songs and I think the backings are appropriate".
- This would always be an open question.
- Whether this theory should be background-independent is an open question.
- There is still open question regarding if it is a member of the Local Group.
- On the first question, studies are mixed.
- Far from failing at the first question, Wheeler won £32,000.
- The first question is worth $2,000 and the second is worth $4,000.
- In the 1970s, historians began to question the authenticity of Wirt's reconstruction.
- After the Black Death, many Europeans began to question the authority of the established Church.
- However, in February 1833 he began to question the Calvinistic teaching, and left in November 1833.
- After each question, the Spin Star spins the reel affected by it.
- With almost each question an experiment is held to figure out the answer.
- There was also a mechanism through which the learner could respond to each question.
- This raised the question of what would happen if he were to produce first a daughter and then a son.
- The modern activity of battle reenactments has raised the question of women passing as male soldiers.
- This controversy has raised the question of how much private donors should have a say in publicly funded healthcare.
- This then raises the question of why the battle occurred when it did.
- After this list, he raises the question of musical innovation of Italian composers.
- This raises the question of the authenticity of a story dating back several decades.
- However, when the same question was posed to Li Xin, he requested only 200,000 men.
- One might as well ask the same question of the author, in jest or in all seriousness.
- Thomas Scurr asked the same question again in 1814 in the "Gentlemen's Diary or Mathematical Repository".
- The series answers the question, "can exes be friends?".
- The film answers the question, is there a difference between Republicans and Democrats?
- The team answers the question and score the corresponding number of points if they answer correctly.
- The question is whether the passage can be considered an international strait or not.
- The key question is whether Linnaeus's type was a South African plant or a South American plant.
- The question is whether there's enough time left to truly take advantage of this status quo upheaval."
- Due to this incident, Davey begins to question his violent lifestyle.
- Li'l Bit begins to question the appropriateness of her relationship with her Uncle.
- Frank begins to question his sexuality when he realizes that he has a crush on Jamie.
- There's always gonna be that question of why."
- This then raises the question of why the battle occurred when it did.
- "Of Tragedy" addresses the question of why humans enjoy tragic drama.
- No one in the show answered the final question incorrectly.
- The Mariachis appeared to play TV themes in a mariachi style for the final question.
- Helping Jimmy with the final question were some real penguins and an animatronic polar bear.
- The question asked at the beginning is not "What is law?"
- Style question asked by Sam.
- The question asked was "MuggleNet.com is a website dedicated to what fictional character?"
- Chignell's definition brings out an important question.
- Even in Cross, it was intentionally made so that the most important question was left unanswered."
- An important question for the NATO mission after 2014 was what level of the Afghan military hierarchy they would advise.
- He does not question anything whatsoever; he calmly accepts the world as it is.
- When children are being taught the beliefs of their culture, they cannot question them.
- Musial noted that Grabowksi did not question statements from Jewish witnesses, but did take issue with those made by Poles.
- The contestant had to answer a question based on the chosen topic.
- In the "Preference Round," the object was for each member of the team to guess how his/her spouse would answer a question.
- There would be a board of general topics and both teams would try to answer a question to determine who got to pick the topic.
- Jesus Freak Hideout's Ryan Barbee asked the question, "so how did The Museum do with this new release?
- Additionally, Francesco asked the question, "So does The Museum succeed in defining themselves with this release?
- Voters were asked the question "Shall there be a constitutional convention to propose amendments to the Constitution?"
- The only question was whether or not it went back further to Saxony."
- The question was whether Urdiales should be punished with the death penalty.
- Sobyeol's next question was whether the plants in the high regions or the low regions grew better.
- Schwarzenegger's official height of has been brought into question by several articles.
- If the attack connects, the weapon damage and the target's armor are brought into question to calculate the amount of damage done.
- In his sophomore year with Northern Arizona University, one of his lungs collapsed, and Estrada's career was brought into question.
- This shows that the second question has a negative answer.
- The second question, "how is operant behavior controlled?"
- The test subject, Leon, shoots Holden on the second question.