‹ Quiche Quick-change ›
Meanings and phrases
- accomplished rapidly and without delay; speedy
- hurried and brief; flying; fast
- moving quickly and lightly; agile; nimble; spry
- performed with little or no delay; immediate; prompt; straightaway
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity; ready
- easily aroused or excited; warm
- with little or no delay; promptly; quickly
- any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- at a faster speed; double time
- assets in the form of cash (or easily convertible into cash); liquid assets; current assets
- breads made with a leavening agent that permits immediate baking
- quick or easy earnings,; fast buck
- hurried repair; band aid; quickie; quicky
- European grass spreading rapidly by creeping rhizomes; naturalized in North America as a weed; dog grass; couch grass; quackgrass; quack grass; witch grass; witchgrass; Agropyron repens
- marching at quick time
- someone able to acquire new knowledge and skills rapidly and easily; sponge
- a feeling of resentful anger; irascibility; short temper; spleen
- a normal marching pace of 120 steps per minute
- had followed in quick succession.
- Edrich and Washbrook fell in quick succession to leave England at 3/65.
- Cardiff attacked twice in quick succession; both chances were squandered.
- They were like bouncing balls... very, very quick".
- There was a very quick production of canals connecting rivers.
- "He's very quick.
- To facilitate this, Cooke designed the aircraft to be quick and easy to take apart and re-assemble.
- Seeing an opportunity to make some quick and easy cash, he explains his plan to rob the jewellers to Marcello.
- LPCXpresso boards are sold by NXP to provide a quick and easy way for engineers to evaluate their microcontroller chips.
- The 16,400 pieces of equipment are cached and palletized for quick access and transportation.
- On the right is an aging helipad, possible utilized as a quick access point for repairs to the Aqueduct.
- Very often the results are written to an internal CPU register for quick access by subsequent instructions.
- Nurse Humphreys made a quick search of the ward, desperately attempting to find June Anne.
- While the boat made a quick retreat to the "Jane", Teach cut the "Adventure"s anchor cable.
- The Saints made a quick return to Division 2 and it was only in 1974–75 that they won promotion after placing second.
- More radars and quick reaction teams were then deployed along the India-Pakistan border.
- Sayyad AFV The Sayyad AFV is an Iranian light, multi-purpose, tracked armored vehicle, sometimes described as a "quick reaction tank".
- Fortunately, quick thinking mechanics dunked him head-first into a tank of soda solution.
- Only Nubia's quick thinking and the intervention of the Emperor's brother Domitian saves her.
- With quick thinking from Erin, she calms the audience, which allows Sideways to teleport Showman to a different location where he defeats him.