‹ Quicklime Quickness ›
Meanings and phrases
- with rapid movements; rapidly; speedily; chop-chop; apace
- with little or no delay; promptly; quick
- without taking pains; cursorily
- Rotisserie-style play quickly became a phenomenon.
- He quickly became obsessed with the art of angling.
- He quickly became a fan favourite in the Highlands.
- However, on the pitch, he settled in very quickly.
- Clay which is exposed to air, dries very quickly.
- Ward became involved in local politics very quickly.
- Some people will recover more quickly than others.
- Newer materials are available that set more quickly.
- The lack of a slider enables the parachute to open more quickly.
- He quickly established himself in the club's youth system.
- Bundesliga, and quickly established themselves at this level.
- Fort Knocks Entertainment was quickly established by June 2004.
- Other branch locations quickly followed.
- Competing firms such as Armour and Company quickly followed.
- They quickly followed with "Speedball".
- Slade needs to proceed as quickly as possible to investigate.
- The player must then race through the level as quickly as possible.
- Still, it was clear that he must be disposed of, as quickly as possible.
- Franco quickly gained a reputation as a good officer.
- Thus, they quickly gained recognition in the Latvian music scene.
- Located in San Francisco, Frances quickly gained a Michelin star.
- The fire quickly spread through the entire vessel.
- The fire quickly spread to the nose and cockpit.
- These new rules quickly spread throughout western Europe.
- But Seketoa jumped up so quickly that it missed him.
- No one could be filled with it so quickly!"
- The Age of Man, so quickly heralded, is already under siege.
- The race quickly grew in importance after its inception.
- The company quickly grew to warrant more full-time employees.
- From the 1950s to the 1970s it quickly grew into a suburb of Zürich.
- He didn't want us getting big ideas too quickly."
- but also criticized the issue for ending too quickly.
- If held horizontally it may burn too quickly.
- Tony Kanaan quickly moved up to second position.
- After this dispute, they quickly moved to Bones Brigade.
- From there, he quickly moved to provisional competitions.
- He quickly rose to prominence in the Turkish film industry.
- It quickly rose on the KQV Top 40 singles chart reaching No.
- Production costs quickly rose as Ray spent money with abandon.
- They quickly developed a reputation for having fun.
- This proved practical and a prototype was quickly developed.
- Amsterdam quickly developed its own Renaissance architecture.
- Considering his reputation, Babbage quickly made progress.
- On his first international event, he quickly made an impact.
- Mithqal quickly made a name for himself as a leader of raids.
- The British quickly began to build other settlements.
- Various rival cash dispenser systems quickly began to emerge.
- Conn quickly began to promote Bowie.
- The authorities then quickly started to prepare.
- Prices began to slowly rise, and then quickly increased.
- Cigars are then quickly passed out en masse to the audience.
- New clients followed and Ogilvy's company grew quickly.
- From then on, the new Order grew quickly with new vocations.
- The business grew quickly, adding gas stations and car washes.
- Vancouver would quickly become the most important.
- They quickly become entangled with each other.
- Afterwards, they have dinner and quickly become friends.
- Kyosuke quickly becomes Kirino's confidant for her secret hobby.
- Via her telepathic abilities she quickly becomes Sam's girlfriend.
- In this capacity, Johnston quickly becomes something of a local legend.
- They quickly found pasture for their cattle at Mattapan.
- He quickly found a new club, ending the season with Telstar.
- Upon landing in a field, he met a youth who quickly found a doctor.
- Calderón Guardia quickly took control of the party.
- In 1933 she joined the (UJFF), and quickly took a leading role.
- Hank Aaron walked and quickly took second on a Yogi Berra passed ball.
- The state quickly replaced its on-site monitor.
- Arjuna quickly replaced those strings.
- A tense coda would be quickly replaced with a reprise of waltz 2A.
- Spotlights were quickly turned on to illuminate the ring.
- Once visitors saw what was happening the prison quickly turned the water on.
- As the battle quickly turned against Orb, Cagalli returned to lead her country's forces.
- So they can be spread quickly and be very destructive.
- The clubs spread quickly throughout France.
- The Toughman Contest spread quickly.
- He has criticized the Liberals for not ratifying the TTP quickly enough.
- In most cases where moisture is not addressed quickly enough, mold and mildew develop.
- Any process that happens quickly enough to deviate from thermal equilibrium cannot be reversible.
- Æthelstan moved quickly, seizing much of Northumbria.
- Things moved quickly, and they were married within five months.
- debacle, Kurosawa moved quickly to a new project to prove he was still viable.
- Another prank that is quickly becoming a tradition is the Orc Raid.
- He was quickly becoming one of the hottest properties in Maltese football.
- They are quickly becoming the most common type of voice phone service in many areas.
- Icarus quickly fell in the sea and drowned.
- The single debuted at #20 and quickly fell off the charts.
- The couple quickly fell in love.
- He is also very astonished by the amount of cake he eats in one night and how quickly he does so.
- Bids would be evaluated in part on how quickly the bidder would be able to start exploiting the coal field.
- An index such as the Indexing Service can improve how quickly results are returned after a search is performed.
- The video of his dive quickly went viral on the internet.
- Bernard, a bold and wise businessman, quickly went to work.
- The film was also released on Blu-ray but it quickly went OOP.
- Mizoram's cash economy also quickly expanded to labor.
- The company quickly expanded to other cities.
- Medical scribe programs quickly expanded to other cities.
- This means that the cores of the planets could have formed relatively quickly.
- This means they will lose velocity relatively quickly, limiting their effective range.
- About 10% of absorbed radiocaesium washes out of the body relatively quickly in sweat and urine.
- A succession of appointments quickly came his way.
- The event quickly came to be called the Boston Massacre.
- Kublai quickly came to his appanage in Hebei and ordered reforms.
- Alexander's Hasmonean army quickly defeated Zoilus's forces.
- The Roman cavalry, outnumbered eight to one, was quickly defeated.
- The group was quickly defeated by Hope Summers during a botched bank robbery.
- Wacha ascended quickly through the minor leagues.
- The river therefore flows very quickly through La Rioja.
- "The Montessori Method" sold quickly through six editions.
- Johnson quickly returned the Cowboys to the NFL's elite.
- After hearing this, De Niza quickly returned to New Spain.
- He quickly returned to his house.
- His situation was favorable in the beginning, but that quickly changed.
- At the age of 15 his father sent him to work shoveling coal which quickly changed his mind.
- Construction began on the branch line to Quarryville, but was quickly changed to standard gauge.
- The book quickly sold out and became an instant hit.
- The concert quickly sold out so a second was scheduled for 30 January.
- Both albums quickly sold out.
- "Shannon" was quickly put into service.
- Mathis Jr. turned pro in 1991 and quickly put together 12 wins.
- The Ruston diesel locomotive was quickly put into service laying track.
- They quickly realized there was nothing they could do for Holt-Singh.
- She "quickly realized there was a far cooler and broader Miraculous movement underway".
- The musicians quickly realized that Dylan was taking a "spontaneous" approach to recording.
- It was formulated by Dan Duchaine, and quickly became popular among bodybuilders.
- These stories from his youth quickly became popular reading for the German middle-class.
- Roman cement quickly became popular but was largely replaced by Portland cement in the 1850s.
- The scheme was so popular that other GSM companies quickly adopted this method.
- Upon his return to Florence he conveyed this new enthusiasm to his friends, who quickly adopted his ideas.
- It was the first running shoe to use EVA, an air-infused foam that was quickly adopted by other athletic brands.
- "Chasers" move quickly and try to make a catch.
- "We have to move quickly and strongly.
- The water monitor can grow to at least in length and and can move quickly.
- With this, NPO 3FM quickly lost many important DJs.
- Strongman Sarit quickly lost his interest in the party.
- "Los Guerreros del Infierno" actually won the first fall, then quickly lost the second fall.
- They were able to quickly route the Marabouts, who took refuge in a neighbouring copse.
- He was able to quickly find a crew, made up of people that he had worked with before or had wanted to work with for a long time.
- The Confederation was able to quickly conquer the towns of Aarau, Lenzburg, Brugg and Zofingen along with most of the Habsburg castles.
- The island was quickly captured.
- He did not attempt to flee, and was quickly captured by a local militia.
- They quickly captured You.
- Tchaikovsky got over the affair fairly quickly.
- The materials usually dry fairly quickly.
- This may be achieved fairly quickly by someone with practice.
- Prapiroon quickly weakened and dissipated early on August 5.
- Due to the interaction with land, the storm quickly weakened.
- It quickly weakened over land, dissipating early on August 20 to the west of Guilin.
- However, thanks to Maeda efforts, that number rose quickly.
- The program's popularity rose quickly.
- Allan rose quickly in public service jobs to higher positions.
- The plume from the fireball quickly reached a height of over .
- Word quickly reached New York City.
- Soon after Ottoman Empire invaded the republic and quickly reached Borjomi.
- They quickly became known for being highly politically incorrect.
- Because of this, the Mississippi River Squadron quickly became known as the Brown-water navy.
- With record-breaking spending and gate receipts, Arsenal quickly became known as the Bank of England club.
- Although Filipe got a quick lead, Mike caught up quickly.
- The quick cure time allows many coats to be built up quickly.
- Louis, however, got up quickly, but took no chances for the remainder of the round.
- In the event, the 1-pounder was quickly abandoned.
- 1 stack was quickly abandoned in 1924, leaving only No.
- Procter quickly abandoned the second siege.
- Jordan was quickly signed by ex-Eastleigh manager Paul Doswell at Sutton United.
- He was quickly signed by Benfica on 12 January 2011, on a three and half year contract.
- He quickly signed a new contract with the club in April 2002, and returned to the first team.
- Some of the others quickly built stone walls to protect the city.
- He quickly built a reputation as an activist among the Black community in Los Angeles.
- It was as a small firm that quickly built a national reputation in the financial and corporate areas.
- Cacti can also form new roots quickly when rain falls after a drought.
- The Bulgarian army crumbled quickly when Turkey and Romania joined the war.
- The tanker was carrying 10,000 tons of gasoline, which caught fire quickly when the torpedo hit.
- Afterwards, Golson quickly led Florida State on a drive from its own 25-yard line down to the Georgia Tech 38.
- Before singing, Sandhu starting his musical journey by creating remixes of popular Punjabi songs which quickly led to him becoming a DJ.
- The assassination provoked a series of diplomatic manoeuvres that quickly led to declarations of war and the onset of the First World War.
- It quickly proved to be a useful addition to the fleet.
- Albert quickly proved to be one of Normandie's best pilots.
- The extension quickly proved profitable.
- Slave children quickly learned that they were subject to the direction of both their parents and their owners.
- Indeed this is what they found: that the newcomers quickly learned the traditional routes and schooling sites.
- The band quickly learned that filming a live performance for a television show is not as straight forward as its sounds.
- She quickly discovered that her fears were justified.
- Augustine quickly discovered that Ambrose was a spectacular orator.
- The conspiracy was quickly discovered by the Emperor's agents, however.
- but they quickly got called the "Coffee Shop racer"..
- Corbett's eccentric behavior quickly got him into trouble.
- His talents quickly got noticed by Houston's popular Dhol Beat International.
- Generally, pups are born rather quickly in the breeding season.
- The changes rather quickly resulted in a noticeable increase in prosperity.
- After attaining winds of hurricane-force, Beni strengthened rather quickly.
- She was taken to the ICU at Mercy, but was quickly released.
- He was quickly released on bail.
- The doctors were quickly released, while the others were later paroled.
- He developed more improvements and was quickly promoted within the company.
- At Bendix, she was quickly promoted to Vice President of Strategic Planning by Agee.
- Turner began his career at McDonald's in 1956 as a grill operator and was quickly promoted.
- Indexes are also designed to help the reader find information quickly and easily.
- This allows the sail(s) to quickly and easily be deployed and reefed by pulling lines.
- The book was written for students to quickly and easily learn the art of ornamentation.
- He quickly joined the Norwegian Resistance forces in Østlandet.
- WGFL quickly joined CBS to keep the network available in Gainesville.
- The student protest movement quickly joined with labor and mass strikes erupted.
- These quickly formed the nucleus of the collection.
- An important advantage is that an improvised abatis can be quickly formed in forested areas.
- A citizen's army, numerous but poorly equipped and trained, quickly formed around these leaders.
- However, the song quickly dropped off the UK chart after peaking, spending only five weeks in the UK top 100.
- However he was regarded as an "enthusiastic novice" and quickly dropped by Preston, leaving the club in February 1891.
- This did not last, however, and temperatures quickly dropped; at 1080 CE summer temperatures had reached a maximum of .
- Brennan joined Hawaii in 2005 and quickly earned the starting quarterback job.
- He was educated at St. Mary's College in the city and quickly earned a reputation as an all-round sportsperson.
- Their high-energy style of rock-and-roll quickly earned them fans among the locals, especially among the students at Tulane University.
- As a result, coastal dunes can erode much more quickly in the winter than in the summer.
- Many of the instances that occur in practical applications can be solved much more quickly.
- They add on mass rapidly, as well as fully developing powers much more quickly than other means of transformation.
- The wings can be quickly removed for ground transport or storage.
- However, after a negative start Mészöly was quickly removed from his position.
- It was decided that Hope must be quickly removed as governor without raising suspicion.
- He quickly set about reforming the school.
- Five out of the fifteen were Ghanaian soldiers who were quickly set free.
- She quickly set out to sea again, escorting Convoy NG-404 to Guantanamo Bay.
- After the Second World War, the company quickly recovered.
- James quickly recovered and survived the remainder of the round.
- It quickly recovered, new fortifications were erected, and it became a "municipium".
- When Joe barges in by himself, he is quickly taken prisoner.
- This natural habitat, home to the Truffula Trees, was quickly taken advantage of by the greed of the Once-ler.
- He has the bodies quickly taken away and buried, but not before Dr. Nora Kelly and FBI Special Agent Pendegrast take a cursory look.
- He saw the performance and quickly picked it up.
- Business quickly picked up, especially exports.
- These were quickly picked up by 4chan and spread to other Western sites soon after.
- The band quickly settled for an undisclosed sum.
- Later they started the band 'Duga' but Tennander left the band quickly.
- The band quickly recorded a pair of CD-Rs, f'n and Digital Endpoints, selling them at live shows throughout New Jersey.
- The system quickly intensified and was given the name "Dog".
- While approaching the Yucatán Peninsula, Ernesto quickly intensified, developing a well-defined eye.
- The system quickly intensified into a tropical storm as it tracked in a general northward direction.
- When Ross heard the fighting, he quickly left his meal and ran to the scene.
- When Chen Ji heard about it, he quickly left Luoyang for Pingyuan State to avoid getting caught up in politics.
- In the postwar years, freedmen quickly left the white congregations and associations, setting up their own churches.
- Business quickly picked up, especially exports.
- These were quickly picked up by 4chan and spread to other Western sites soon after.
- It was quickly picked up by both American gospel singers and British skiffle and pop musicians.
- Arlen's Falcon was quickly brought to the screen by RKO.
- Silius Nerva quickly brought the situation under control.
- This decision quickly brought on a crisis.
- The approach quickly caught on in Chicago.
- Isbisa fled, but was quickly caught, unmasked, and imprisoned.
- It quickly caught the public's fancy.
- They have short legs, but can move quite quickly.
- Armadillos have short legs, but can move quite quickly.
- It was intended as an ultralight that could be quite quickly (300 hours) assembled by inexperienced constructors.
- Because of this prophecy, she was quickly recognized as the rebirth of Tra Gelong Tsultrim Dargyé.
- Lorenzo Mattielli soon became a close friend of Antonio Beduzzi, who had quickly recognized his skills.
- The skiing community quickly recognized CR as a talented young star who could help progress free skiing.
- Trowbridge continued independently in the merchant trade, but quickly decided to move west.
- But they quickly decided to give every candidate a chance and auditioned female singers as well.
- A bizarre Reebok scheme was temporarily applied to some aircraft but was quickly decided against.
- She quickly realizes that the Great Tree means Alexei, the Dowager Governess' son.
- While Obrecht claims she only wants a confession, Peter quickly realizes she wants him dead.
- Although initially outraged, Bob quickly realizes that the encounter was purely physical, like his own affair.
- Through computers, new airfares can be published quickly and efficiently to the airlines' sales channels.
- challenges the player to make a Puzzle Islander's favourite shape more quickly and efficiently than they can.
- The cover, which had four hard leather boxes to carry the mail, was transferred quickly and efficiently, usually in less than two minutes.
- To replace Holmes, Hoover nominated Benjamin N. Cardozo, who quickly won confirmation.
- The New Testament was released in October 2007 and quickly won the top Evangelical award, The Christian Book of the Year.
- He quickly won his place in the starting lineup under Sulejman Starova, winning the league's player of the month award in March.
- The humans are quickly overwhelmed and driven back to Earth.
- The Ivorian army was quickly overwhelmed, and Gbagbo deposed by the rebels.
- Rioters of over 20,000 quickly overwhelmed the 3,100 member police department.
- The Army gunners and the Marine Ontos quickly responded.
- The ABAKO quickly responded with a demand for "immediate independence".
- However, the Polish Government quickly responded by closing the border down and denying any further access.
- The shed was quickly rebuilt that same year.
- After the attack, the city of Barawa was quickly rebuilt.
- The town was quickly rebuilt and became a borough in 1816.