‹ Radicalize Radicals ›
Meanings and phrases
- in a radical manner
- 1-17, Zona 10, are two radically different addresses.
- Schwab set up a series of radically different policies.
- Druze in different states can have radically different lifestyles.
- The professed experience radically changed his career and life.
- In those 9 months, he radically changed his approach to painting.
- After his return to composition, his music was radically changed.
- The solution has also been radically altered.
- This radically altered the meat business.
- Many have disappeared or been radically altered such that they no longer resemble the original.
- From the late 18th century on, the situation changed radically.
- Lippmann grounds his argument in the supposition that the world had changed radically.
- The character of Woodside's population, in terms of national origin, has changed radically over time.