‹ Rainproof Rainstorm ›
Meanings and phrases
- New Caledonia faced power outages and heavy rains.
- Large swells and heavy rains impacted the ABC islands.
- The cyclone's heavy rains helped ease drought problems in Queensland.
- The major hydel power projects were shut down following torrential rains that hit the state.
- The remnants of Soudelor produced widespread torrential rains in Northern Vietnam on July 13.
- The storm poured torrential rains, toppled trees, and caused flash flooding in several farmlands.
- They call after heavy monsoon rains.
- The wet season is associated with tropical cyclones and monsoon rains.
- Floods are relatively common within the catchment because of the summer monsoon rains.
- The rains caused landslides in two villages, although damage was minor.
- Torrential rains caused water inundation up to in some areas of Shreveport.
- Severe flooding left behind by the heavy rains caused $5 million in damage.