‹ Rankness Ransack ›
Meanings and phrases
- He rose up through the ranks of the Leeds youth academy.
- Mạc Đăng Dung was a military man who rose through the ranks.
- Vuleta came through the ranks in Basel.
- consisted of 1,831 officers and 24,172 other ranks.
- The ship had a crew of 50 officers and other ranks.
- Six of ten other ranks have been killed.
- Gentile began in the youth ranks of Newell's Old Boys.
- Estupiñán began his career in the youth ranks of LDU Quito.
- He arrived in Spain in 2009, joining the youth ranks of RCD Mallorca.
- He ranks among the most prominent economists of Egypt.
- He ranks among the foremost labour economists in Italy.
- He ranks among the world's leading education economists.
- In all 1083 peacekeepers from all ranks participated.
- Some 149 personnel of all ranks were deployed to the gulf.
- Three days’ rations were carried on the person by all ranks.
- He was a late entrant, but rose up the ranks quickly.
- People had to go up the ranks in order to get promoted.
- However his progress up the ranks was slow.
- India ranks second worldwide in farm outputs.
- He ranks second in school history for career receptions.
- Harbaugh also ranks second with 1,759 attempts and third in yards with 11,567.
- In 2001, the first enlisted women joined the ranks of the brigade.
- On 1 March 1924, he finally joined the ranks of the French Foreign Legion.
- The band joined the ranks of the 2nd Canadian Division Support Group in 2006.
- Boitano returned to the professional ranks afterwards.
- It is the final stop for amateurs before they join the professional ranks.
- Klisura started to play in the professional ranks when she was 18 years old.
- Within a year, he progressed through its ranks to become a Master Mason.
- Stockman rose in the UVF ranks to become commander of the 1st Battalion Shankill Road.
- He remained a commissioned officer and later rose through the ranks to become a vice-admiral.
- It was the first time the CPC issued military ranks.
- The positions were not military ranks, but rather offices of the crown.
- Weber was against the student fraternities which idolised military ranks.
- Mahar ranks third all-time in wins at Johnson State.
- His 24 career sacks ranks third in Virginia history.
- The northern state of Nuevo León ranks third.
- The Finnish military ranks follow the Western usage in the officer ranks.
- In 1920, the pay grade system was modified so the enlisted ranks were separated from the officer ranks.
- Comparisons between the centurion grades and modern officer ranks can lead to many incorrect assumptions.
- This ended their two year stay in the senior ranks.
- This ended their one year stay in the senior ranks.
- In 2003, Kozich moved into the senior ranks.
- Over the next 10 years, the Tigers sank to the middle and lower ranks of the American League.
- Until the end of the 1970s, FK Budva played their seasons only in Republic League and lower ranks.
- The lower ranks prisoners at this camp fared much better than those in many other camps further south.
- Leccardi began her season in the junior ranks, placing 10th at both of her JGP assignments.
- Coming out of the junior ranks with the Edmonton Oil Kings, he won a Memorial Cup with the club in 1963.
- Fanney came up through the junior ranks of Hamar, playing her first senior match during the 2007–2008 season.
- Lines are drawn and loyalties are tested as dissent grows within the ranks of the crew.
- Some 800,000 Azerbaijanis fought within the ranks of the Soviet Army of which 400,000 died.
- In early 2006, the chapter began discussing the idea of creating a young men's chorus within the ranks.
- Alabama currently ranks 4th in the nation for vehicle exports.
- The mark currently ranks fourth in NFL history among linebackers.
- It currently ranks fifth in the nation for the diversity of its flora.
- As a senior golfer, Irwin ranks first all-time in PGA Tour Champions victories.
- Andalusia ranks first by population among the 17 autonomous communities of Spain.
- India ranks first in the world with highest net cropped area followed by US and China.
- To the higher ranks of the nobility, he was a tyrant, forcing the royal will on hitherto free men.
- In the school, the scholarship student must fight against other scholarship students to win higher ranks.
- Based on their performance during service in the reserve, reserve officers may be promoted to higher ranks.
- She debuted at number 12 on the Digital Album Sales chart that same week, a chart that ranks the top 50 of pure albums sales that week.
- Japan's Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2017 The Japan's "Billboard" Hot 100 is a chart that ranks the best-performing singles in Japan.
- List of Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles of 2005 The "Billboard" Hot 100 is a chart that ranks the best-performing singles of the United States.
- That total still ranks sixth in the Pitt annals.
- That mark still ranks him #2 time on the USC all-time list.
- This performance still ranks him in the UK all-time top ten.
- In Rhineland-Palatinate as a whole, it ranks fourth.
- As of 2011, its business college ranks fourth.
- He ranks fourth on the Italian all-time lists for the event.
- Slovakia consistently ranks among the top alcohol consuming countries in the world.
- U.S. News and World Report consistently ranks Stivers among America's best high schools.
- Nottingham also consistently ranks among the top ten UK cities as an excellent shopping and nightlife destination.
- Sylvester Croom eventually broke the color barrier in the SEC coaching ranks in 2004.
- Mukahanana is quickly rising through the coaching ranks and attained his UEFA ‘A’ License in 2011.
- Bluitt joined the college coaching ranks in 1970 as an assistant coach at the University of Detroit.