‹ Realize Realizes ›
Meanings and phrases
- successfully completed or brought to an end; accomplished; completed; realised
- The Symphony soon realized that it had no accommodations for its female musicians.
- It was soon realized that without the city of Tangier, possession of Ceuta was worthless.
- But he soon realized that singing was his passion and started working on his first album.
- He contended the works by Wilson and Brown were more fully realized.
- First-season reviewers said the series had high production values, a fully realized world and compelling characters.
- Each figure is fully realized, each scene is complete, and altogether, they contribute to an overall sense of festive joy.
- The deal was however never realized.
- Originally, it was written as a script for a film that was never realized.
- Future plans included expanding into China, but those plans were never realized.
- Harry regrets that he had not realized this before.
- A fifth division, the Faculty of Medicine, was not realized.
- The company was already in financial turmoil and mass production was not realized.
- It was only later when he realized that it was the Blessed Virgin.
- However, when he realized that no such war was planned he decided to disband his unit.
- He committed suicide, when he realized that he would not be able to return to his hometown.
- They quickly realized there was nothing they could do for Holt-Singh.
- She "quickly realized there was a far cooler and broader Miraculous movement underway".
- The musicians quickly realized that Dylan was taking a "spontaneous" approach to recording.
- Mouyokolo says his injury made him realized how lucky he is a footballer.
- He latter realized how difficult it is to win a Brazilian National title.
- With B&M business gone, the B&L realized how much they had been relying upon their renters.
- Anderson realized what was happening.
- He realized what would happen when Minucius was defeated in battle by Hannibal.
- The clerk realized what was happening and fled to a room in the rear of the store.
- However, in 1954, the plan was finally realized.
- The enormity of the election and the assassination are finally realized.
- After the Japanese finally realized what was taking place, they threw up quite a fusillade.
- It was later realized the air conditioning had been too high.
- He also claimed that he formulated most of his ideas independently, and only later realized the similarities with Buddhism.
- Akai and Yamaga later realized the omission of Tezuka's characters; they were subsequently used in the "Daicon IV" animation.