‹ Recall Recalls ›
Meanings and phrases
- Kennedy later recalled, "I didn't know what I was doing.
- He later recalled, "I lost my sight at the age of seven.
- His mother later recalled: "Oh, what grief!
- One survivor recalled how residents lost their bank passbooks in the fire.
- April 6, 2019, Reggie Scanlan recalled how the band came to be "The Radiators."
- Carpenter recalled how Wallace "widened the eye holes and spray-painted the flesh a bluish white.
- When the United States entered World War I in April 1917, Nicholson was recalled to active duty.
- Drew served as deputy adjutant general until 2009, when he was voluntarily recalled to active duty as a colonel.
- He was recalled to active duty for World War II and became the first Marine Corps director of public information.