‹ Recommendations Recommissioned ›
Meanings and phrases
- Its use during breastfeeding is not recommended.
- It is generally not recommended for consumption.
- For this reason LOCF is not recommended for use.
- Still a great tournament, and highly recommended."
- Tritium is highly recommended as it suits SPA very well.
- The program was highly recommended by The New York Times.
- The report recommended no change in the number of councils or their names.
- The report recommended for further investigation by a gazetted police officer."
- In 1886 the board's report recommended an across-the-board improvement program, often called the Endicott program.
- The committee recommended that benzodiazepines be avoided in lactation.
- During this conference, the committee recommended the name "Hiri Motu" for several reasons.
- The committee recommended the creation of a limited program of athletics to increase student life and increase freshmen enrollment.
- Film Threat strongly recommended the film.
- Comic Book Resources wrote "The Art of War is strongly recommended."
- Being licensed as a Certified Public Accountant is also strongly recommended.
- City staff recommended against this action and further recommended discharging the Development Agreement.
- Senator Slade Gorton, and the American Institute of Architects recommended against rebuilding the viaduct.
- One review (2000) recommended against the introduction of fair use and another (2005) issued no final report.
- In such a case, augmentation is often recommended.
- In overdose activated charcoal is often recommended.
- It is often recommended during pregnancy and appears to be safe.
- The joint commission recommended a governorship and a 25-member legislative assembly.
- The commission recommended reparations related to the restoration of full citizen status and elimination of social stigma.
- A commission recommended Newfoundland to be "given a rest from party politics" and to be administered by a special Commission of Government.