‹ Recurrently Recursion ›
Meanings and phrases
- coming back; revenant
- a decimal with a sequence of digits that repeats itself indefinitely; circulating decimal; repeating decimal
- She also had a recurring role on "The Newsroom."
- Her first recurring role was as Cindy Beck in "Rake".
- He had a recurring role in the series "The Protector".
- After that appearance, she became a recurring character in .
- She played Nurse Bigelow, a recurring character on "M*A*S*H".
- He also played recurring character of Dushyant in the series.
- In 2014, Frye started to receive more recurring roles.
- Kiesche has had recurring roles in "Monk", "Breaking Bad" and "Lights Out".
- In the 1996-1997 season, she had recurring roles on both "" and in "Melrose Place".
- New recurring characters were also introduced in season five.
- Borgnine and Conway have since been featured as recurring characters on the show.
- The following is a list of minor recurring characters who appear in the franchise.
- Resentment is a recurring theme that develops throughout the episode.
- This is also the introduction of the recurring theme of "unnecessary bells".
- According to scholar Mike Cadden, silence is a recurring theme in the story.
- He was also a recurring guest for BBC Radio 4's "Loose Ends".
- Kaelin was a recurring guest on the video game review show "X-Play".
- Tilo's son, Simón González, is a recurring guest member as guitarist.
- The comic takes place in a fantasy realm and there are many recurring themes.
- Some recurring themes in the lyrics are childbearing, fertility, and polygamy.
- Other recurring themes include the nature of masculinity and the inevitability of violence.
- Yu was part of the recurring cast for "Mr. Young" as Dang the janitor.
- She played in "Top Girls", and was a recurring cast member in Amazon Studios’ Transparent.
- actress Gloria Reuben had joined the season's recurring cast as Roger Kadar and Marina Peralta, respectively.
- Copenhagen has several recurring community festivals, mainly in the summer.
- Willis spent part of the 1973 season injured with one of what would become several recurring complaints.
- Tomita also has played several recurring roles on television series, include "24", "Glee", "Teen Wolf" and "How to Get Away with Murder".
- Paul Willson played the recurring barfly character of "Paul Krapence".
- She played the recurring role lawyer Kate McGrath in "Cop Shop" in 1981.
- He also played the recurring role of Taylor in the fifth season of The CW's "90210".