‹ Redding Reddish-brown ›
Meanings and phrases
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies; red; ruddy; blood-red; carmine; cerise; cherry; cherry-red; crimson; ruby; ruby-red; scarlet
- a variable color that lies beyond blue in the spectrum; violet
- a shade of brown with a tinge of red; sepia; burnt sienna; Venetian red; mahogany
- In colour it is reddish brown, purple or bleached.
- The reddish brown bark is fissured or lenticellate.
- The forewings are mostly ochre and reddish brown.
- an orange color closer to red than to yellow
- a shade of purple tinged with red; royal purple
- It is a dark reddish brown to black monoclinic mineral.
- Forewings dark reddish brown with a white spot at base.
- They are long and wide on a dark reddish brown stalk long.