‹ Refused Refusing ›
Meanings and phrases
- Kajal is shattered, yet, she refuses to give up hope.
- The old man stubbornly refuses to give in.
- Jack refuses to give in and fires Tom.
- However, Sonny refuses to let them take his niece.
- Frank refuses to let Sandra go and instead chains her up.
- Carmel is angry and she refuses to let Theresa take her away.
- However, Lorelei refuses to believe Jane about the murderer.
- Mickey refuses to believe that Peter is his son and mocks him.
- When Sienna goes into labour for real, Warren refuses to believe her.
- Annie refuses to accept this.
- That is why my conscience as a pastor refuses to accept this constitution.
- It turns out that this was not a part of their nuptials and Zara refuses to accept the divorce.
- He refuses to leave Kimberly in her final weeks.
- Becky refuses to leave and butts in on their session.
- However, Jen refuses to leave with him.
- Gavin, hurt and still in love with her, initially refuses.
- Maggie asks Frankie to train her, but he initially refuses.
- They added that Chloe initially refuses because she wants to behave professionally.
- His wife Elinor (Doris Lloyd) refuses to go with him.
- Sport finds Jeb at Aunt T's but he refuses to go back.
- She refuses to go back but feels very unhappy.
- Janaki falls sick and refuses to take medicines.
- When Louise refuses to take it, he strikes her.
- Seven remains steadfast; she refuses to take the node.
- Despite her guilt and latent anger, Elaine refuses to help Cordelia.
- Unfortunately his best friend in the police force refuses to help him.
- Filipe refuses to help and returns to his conversation with General Pais.
- He refuses to allow the show to go on.
- Spock introduces himself but refuses to allow Zar to call him "Father."
- When Morgan refuses to allow Mab to further use Mordred for her own ends, Mab kills her.
- Cara and Lovie object, but Palmer refuses to listen.
- Bill pleads with her not to, but she refuses to listen.
- Although he is frightened, he refuses to listen to them.
- However, he refuses to tell Veronica what they were doing.
- She is thrown out of church when she refuses to tell who the betrayer is.
- Carmilla refuses to tell anything about herself, despite questioning by Laura.
- To appease Karaket, Ketsurang refuses to marry Det.
- To everyone's surprise, Arukkani refuses to marry him now.
- Vinoth then makes a marriage proposal to Nila, but she refuses to marry him.
- Pol implores Bambi to come with him, but she still refuses.
- Fanny, though impressed by his apparent improvement, still refuses him.
- When the judge tells him this does not apply he still refuses and is jailed.