‹ Regain Regaining ›
Meanings and phrases
- The Soviets regained control in December 1919.
- Wang Jun then killed He Yan and regained control of You.
- By 1818, Spain had regained control of all of its colonies.
- Rivière never regained full use of his limbs.
- The Jushi never regained their independence.
- She lost the weight and never regained it.
- Iowa regained the lead with a field goal from Nate Kaeding.
- Michigan regained the lead when Carlos Brown ran in a 9-yard TD near the end of the quarter.
- He was overtaken as they turned into the straight, but regained the lead at the final fence.
- He regained consciousness after three weeks.
- He regained consciousness five days later.
- He regained consciousness, but died later in a local hotel.
- Sugiura regained the title from Shiozaki on July 30.
- Botvinnik again regained the title in a rematch in 1961.
- The pair thrilled to have regained the title and the top ranking.
- After the war, Poland regained independence from Austria.
- Zimbabwe regained independence in 1980.
- It was restored to Catholics after Poland regained independence.
- Eritrea regained its independence after a referendum in 1993.
- In 1640 Portugal regained its independence, but Ceuta opted to remain with Spain.
- Estonia regained its independence after the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991.
- He regained the seat in 1885, holding it until 1892.
- Farnell regained the seat at the 1901 election.
- Bulganin regained the seat in a bye-election in 2014.
- The PLP regained power in 2012, only to lose it in 2017.
- It was restored when Amyntas regained power.
- BJP regained power with 117 seats out of 182 seats assembly.