‹ Relationship Relative ›
Meanings and phrases
- Attachment style can affect the relationships between people.
- This level asserts specific causal relationships between events.
- The tree structure visualizes the relationships between modules.
- The rock cycle illustrates the relationships among them (see diagram).
- The text-figure below summarizes the relationships among these various words.
- Statistics revolves around the analysis of relationships among multiple variables.
- They may tend to give priority to work over personal relationships.
- Her personal relationships have been rocky and are perennial tabloid fodder.
- This can be explained by considering personal relationships as a social network.
- The film also deals with Dante's stressful romantic relationships.
- People may or may not engage in purely emotional romantic relationships.
- However, he does not have much time for romantic relationships because he moves around too much.
- He likely had sexual relationships with some of them.
- O'Carroll advocates the normalization of adult-child sexual relationships.
- Mella and Vidali had both been involved with Modotti in sexual relationships.
- The social relationships could be in various forms.
- These social relationships were mirrored in their beliefs.
- For most people, the exchange of goods occurred through social relationships.
- Sullivan maintained close relationships to his family.
- Jamaica also kept close relationships with Masons from other countries.
- In addition, he had close relationships with several women during his lifetime.
- Chiang developed relationships with other generals.
- Canetti remained open to relationships with other women.
- Glossopterids' relationships with other groups remain obscure.
- It describes the different dimensions of interpersonal relationships.
- Dunye looked to understand the interpersonal relationships in prison and their use as a means of survival.
- Described as an anorexic leather jacket dragged through broken windscreens and thorny interpersonal relationships.
- Abhishekam is a story of family relationships and human values.
- The narrator describes the Princess Boy's family relationships and friendships.
- Tess has conflicts between Zoe's death and 9/11, confusing family relationships.
- Her thesis examined human relationships with urban birds.
- Serious fighting, complicated human relationships, and dark Mega Tokyo."
- His films told stories of human relationships entangled in social issues.
- Information richness or a map that is multivariate shows relationships within the map.
- Her films deal with complex and conflicted relationships, especially relationships within families.
- The nature of the europium anomaly found helps reconstruct the relationships within a suite of igneous rocks.
- This division seems likely to reflect their phylogenetic relationships.
- The phylogenetic relationships of living felids are shown in the following cladogram:
- Modern systematics aims to reflect and discover phylogenetic relationships between plants.
- The group had a close working relationships with sections of the Gandhian movement.
- He is known for his working relationships with David Byrne, Nile Rodgers, and Thomas Bartlett a/k/a Doveman.
- It is actively trying to foster closer working relationships with both the CFL and the National Football League.
- The evolutionary relationships of the Borneo shark are uncertain.
- The evolutionary relationships of the smalltail shark are uncertain.
- The evolutionary relationships of the Pondicherry shark are uncertain.
- Consequently, they avoid intimate relationships.
- Her works explore cultural boundaries through intimate relationships.
- The police learned from neighbours' testimonies that Grossi had intimate relationships with his stepdaughters.
- This applied to both hardware and software, and to business relationships.
- Most of his work came through business relationships that he had with architects.
- Ethical issues often arise in business settings, whether through business transactions or forming new business relationships.
- The NLC had developed strong relationships with many stakeholders in the international education industry.
- The team has used the summer to foster strong relationships with returning local college players and as a stepping stone to successful conference play in the fall season.
- Alderon has a proven management team with strong relationships and ties to the community and government, as well as a strategic partnership with HBIS Group, China’s second largest steel producer.
- At the same time, he said, he did not exclude homosexual relationships.
- Christians who oppose homosexual relationships sometimes argue that same-gender sexual activity is unnatural.
- He emphasised he was not thinking mainly of homosexual relationships, but rather of caring, dependent relationships in general.
- Blanche has also ruined good relationships with worthy men.
- Vorster persisted with this strategy and built good relationships with a number of independent African states.
- During these years, Adams established good relationships with Chief Ouray and his wife "Chipeta" of the Uncompahgre Utes.
- He is also more inclined to seek long-lasting relationships with women, and in one episode nearly married.
- This is likely an empty boast designed to make Eric feel insecure about his tepid relationships with women.
- From early childhood, she resolved to never confide her orientation to anyone or to pursue romantic relationships with women.