‹ Remained Remains ›
Meanings and phrases
- not used up; leftover; left over; left; odd; unexpended
- Debates on the last remaining second continue to this day.
- Tandingan was Charice's last remaining act after Allen Sta.
- He surrenders her to Billy, his last remaining companion from Alaska.
- The only remaining line was closed in December 2005.
- The Fox is now the only remaining movie palace in Atlanta.
- The only remaining portion of the building is a pile of rubble.
- The few remaining residents turned to ranching.
- It is one of the few remaining tunnels in the province.
- Peek played the few remaining games in Sta.
- The remaining members of the board then resigned.
- The remaining members formed the Rump Parliament.
- The remaining members dropped out at some point.
- The Buckeyes' fans tore down the goal posts with 13 seconds remaining.
- Iowa's only touchdown was scored with 22 seconds remaining in the game.
- With six seconds remaining in the first half, Maryland had a 28–14 lead.
- The Message Channel consists of all remaining Slots.
- If the dealer busts, all remaining player hands win.
- The first of all remaining seasons to have 13 episodes.
- The Bruins then knotted the match at 2–2 with 8 minutes remaining.
- Timing rules change when there are three minutes remaining in a half.
- He would eventually foul out with about four minutes remaining in the game.
- In the remaining part of the municipality, Friulian is still widely spoken.
- The remaining part of his farm was to go to his wife, daughter, son and granddaughter.
- The events that led to the change in Sastry's views form the remaining part of the story.
- The remaining teams entered in the first round.
- In the last round, the remaining teams will face off.
- The six remaining teams were placed into the fourth batch.
- Vacancies in the fiscal officership or on the board of trustees are filled by the remaining trustees.
- Throughout his remaining years in high school.
- His remaining years were spent in consolidating this work.
- Cleopatra spent her remaining years in the service of God.
- But all the remaining portion is free for the visit.
- Within the next six years, all the remaining houses were completed and occupied.
- Disconnected from their power source on Mondas, all the remaining Cybermen collapse.
- The castle was surrounded by a high wall with less than half still remaining.
- The Cloisters of the abbey are long gone with only one column still remaining.
- The northern white rhino is one of the five rhino species still remaining, and only just.
- Still, the remaining buildings had enough space for the French army.
- In September 2010 the owner of the remaining buildings put them up for sale.
- The church and remaining buildings were handed over to a secular chapter in 1685.
- The sole remaining Pucará was retired in 1999 due to lack of spare parts.
- Dave Concepción was the sole remaining starter from the Big Red Machine era.
- The sole remaining No.
- But all the remaining portion is free for the visit.
- The remaining portion was borrowed from a bank in Vienna.
- The remaining portion of the highway to the park is unpaved.
- The remaining parts are now too small for canoes.
- The remaining parts of the plant have many uses.
- The remaining parts of the two rings became redundant.
- Peek played the few remaining games in Sta.
- The Red Sox then split the two remaining games of the series to win 2 of its 3 games.
- In Golson's remaining games, he only saw action in the lopsided win over the UTC Mocs.
- It is one of the 12 remaining original castles in Japan.
- The remaining original alignment was renamed in June 2016.
- The remaining original forest exists at high altitudes only.
- The remaining shares are considered free float.
- The State of Paraná held the remaining shares.
- as first step in purchasing the remaining shares held by others.
- (x) indicates games remaining this season.
- Kearney was fired in 2012 with six games remaining and Arthur was appointed the caretaker coach.
- He returned to the line-up on 31 March, with eight games remaining, of which he appeared in six.
- The remaining section of Olympia Odos, connecting Patras with Pyrgos, is under planning.
- The result was 26.8 km with four lanes with the remaining section, 29.4 km, having two lanes.
- A portion of the original bridge was demolished with the remaining section kept open as a fishing pier.
- The remaining episodes would be completed between 2017 and 2018.
- The remaining episodes include:
- The remaining episodes were compiled in the second volume and released two weeks later.
- The two remaining men try to walk across the Rockies.
- The remaining men are sent to the alpha room.
- Gen. Proctor demanded Winchester order his remaining men to surrender.
- It is the oldest remaining school building in Pontiac.
- Built in 1869 by businessman Seth Warner, the house is the oldest remaining in Austin.
- Clarence Square is one of the oldest remaining park spaces in the downtown core of Toronto.
- The nine remaining contestants meet with Dr.
- The remaining contestants are given the exit point, a car ramp.
- The host calls the seven remaining contestants with the offer of opting out of the game.
- It is the largest remaining evidence of the city's historical division.
- The largest remaining error is usually the unpredictable delay through the ionosphere.
- Carara is home to one of the largest remaining populations of wild scarlet macaws in the country.
- Most of the other remaining impressive buildings in the town are from the 19th century.
- On September 10, 2013, Braidwood pleaded guilty to other remaining Alberta charges and sentencing proceeded.
- This would be a sacrificial move by attacking teams, using the disruption to deal with the other remaining team.
- The Brothers sold the remaining land to the government for ₤7000.
- The remaining land was sold to other local businessmen who developed a golf course.
- Various private interests own the remaining land, totaling about one percent of the state.
- The two remaining players are the winners.
- The remaining players may be substituted in any combination.
- In Episode 7, the remaining players were paired into teams of two.
- The defensive line began to crack; noting this, Foster ordered his remaining forces to attack.
- During the evening of May 2, Sedgwick received orders to attack Early with his remaining forces.
- By January 2, Manila was under Japanese control and by January 9, Homma had cornered the remaining forces in Bataan.
- Unusual for a sports game, there is no on-screen display of the game's score or the time remaining.
- Prior to 1983, the position went to the justice with the least amount of time remaining in his term.
- Bonus points are awarded according to the time remaining, but running out of time will cost the player a life.
- He and his remaining troops escaped into the hills on November 30, 1814.
- After the last assault the remaining troops retreated across the Gowanus Creek.
- Though unpopular, the new commander began a vigorous campaign with the few remaining troops in Catalonia.
- R.Venkatraman is the only remaining member of the original lineup.
- In the remaining member states, the whole country forms a single constituency.
- The remaining member of the band is drummer Lisa Rav who joined the group in September, 2006.
- The remaining assets were liquidated on 1 January 1951.
- Nanjing Automobile of China bought the remaining assets of MG Rover in July 2005.
- In 2004, Just Systems acquired SoftQuad's remaining assets, including its flagship XMetaL product, from Blast Radius.
- ET, with any remaining time going to the local stations.
- Nevada expended its last remaining time out to stop the clock with 4:06 left.
- Each course has checkpoints that extend the player's remaining time if passed.
- Fifteen of the sixteen laps remaining passed and Vallés looked untroubled.
- But with 19 laps remaining, Cale Yarborough passed Waltrip and took the win.
- At the restart with 19 laps remaining, Johnson jumped the gun and was penalized.
- A very small, remaining population of dugong also occur here.
- The remaining population has 6,755,178 non-nationals representing 25.9%.
- The remaining population is either irreligious or belongs to other religious groups.
- On 9 November, all remaining ships in Pola had the Italian flag raised.
- He sent Gaius Sosius down to the south to spread the remaining ships out to the south.
- On 9 November, all remaining ships in Pola harbor had the Italian flag raised, including "U-2".
- later he was included in Churchill's squad for remaining matches of the Goa Professional League.
- When Halilhodžić was dismissed in early May 2011, Tot takes charge of Dinamo for the remaining matches.
- That innings led him to be appointed captain for the three remaining matches of the series, succeeding Douglas.
- Obesa, Pao, and Mr Shin finally mop up the remaining agents.
- The Bearkillers arrive soon after and mop up the remaining PPA knights.
- From then on the New Model Army mopped up the remaining Royalist strongholds.
- Most of the remaining area around the lake is privately owned.
- The remaining area consists of ca.
- The top left and bottom right quadrants are black, and the remaining area is white.
- It was not until the late 1980s that conservation works on the remaining structures started.
- The only remaining structures on the property are the pool, a barn, the tennis courts and the Lakeside Motel.
- The castle keep dates from the 14th century, and the remaining structures were added piecemeal until the 18th century.
- The fate of the remaining crew was unknown.
- Depositions from the remaining crew members reported a loss of half the crew.
- Many of the remaining crew survived until old age, the last passing away in 2012.
- The final was hosted by the top remaining seed.
- The final is hosted by the top remaining seed.
- The #1 seed played the lowest remaining seed in the semifinals.
- "Calpe" was loaned and then sold to the Danish Navy, remaining active until she was scrapped in Sweden in 1966.
- Those were handled by a management committee, consisting of five of the fourteen remaining active partners with the firm.
- Nowitzki's retirement leaves former Maverick and fellow 1998 draftee Vince Carter as the last remaining active player to have played in the 1990s.
- In 1953, "Benledi" was sold to E G Thomson Ltd, remaining within the Ben Line fleet.
- The average annual increase of GHG emissions is 3%, remaining within the Kyoto Protocol limits.
- The business grew, remaining within the control of the Gestetner family, and acquiring other businesses.
- The remaining survivors were sent to the gas chambers.
- Meanwhile, Islands started to appear on the horizon, to which the remaining survivors started swimming.
- The remaining survivors find, and enter the facility, and are forced to climb down into another section of the facility using a rope.
- Sondresen adaptively reused multiple elements of the remaining building.
- The only remaining building is the tall cement tower equipped with a modern beacon.
- The Albert is the only remaining building from the original phase of the development of Victoria Street.
- Other parties hold the remaining seats.
- The remaining seats were won by independents or by smaller parties.
- In 2014 the Liberal Democrats lost all their remaining seats on the Council.
- Its remaining open watercourse is the quay of Chelsea Creek.
- In 1986/87 the garage was rebuilt, remaining open throughout.
- It was restored between 1988 and 1998, remaining open to visitors throughout this time despite the restoration works.
- Southcomm acquired the remaining operations of Cygnus at the end of 2014.
- In 2013, Times Media Group acquired the remaining 50% of BDFM from Pearson.
- Joseph Safra acquired the remaining shares of Safra Group companies from his brother Moise Safra.
- The remaining ten clubs qualified through CBF's club ranking.
- Temple planted the remaining ten fruits and three germinated.
- Of the remaining ten Class Es, the LMS allocated them the numbers 9600-9.
- The remaining units of the 6th Army surrendered.
- All remaining units were withdrawn in 2003 when the system closed.
- The Alaska Railroad's four remaining units (2802, 2805, 2808, and 2809) are still in service as of March, 2007.
- The walls in the remaining areas have received only paint.
- In Fortaleza there are some remaining areas of mangrove in preserved areas.
- It took until the end of the year to completely put down the remaining areas of rebellion.
- The remaining examples are all second-generation light rail and streetcar systems.
- It was also one of the few remaining examples of a camelback highway bridge in Michigan.
- It is one of the finest remaining examples in Maryland of a Queen Anne style railroad station.
- The remaining boats were all stricken by 1932.
- The remaining boats were moved east to form a new patrol line, "Reisswolf", south-east of Greenland.
- "Mordbrenner", which had never completely formed, was dissolved, the remaining boats being sent west to form a new patrol line off the coast of Canada.
- The remaining structure stands at a height of 41 meters (135 feet).
- The remaining structure is less formal in construction, comprising random-rubble stone and earth that has collapsed to the west.
- It features a distinctive decorative facade and is the oldest remaining structure associated with brewing in the state of Hawaii.
- However, MSU, who led at the half, trailed by one with less than a minute remaining.
- The game was sealed with a Jimmy Garoppolo interception with under a minute remaining.
- With one minute remaining Krpálek was leading by one yuko, awarded after his successful Ōuchi gari technique.
- The group purchased the remaining share from T-Online International.
- In September 2001, Ericsson purchased the remaining shares in EHPT from Hewlett Packard.
- Cooper & Nephews purchased the remaining 50% of Chicago Flexible Shaft Company for $400,000.
- Sequencing of remaining tracks was also affected by the change.
- The remaining tracks instrumentals.
- All of the remaining tracks, save "How Much Can a Man Really Take?
- England lost the series when the remaining two matches were drawn.
- Masinissa's line survived until 24 AD, when the remaining Berber territory was annexed to the Roman Empire.
- This trend continued in the 1960s when the remaining horticulturalists in the Leyenburg and Oud Waldeck areas left and moved to other places.
- In some rules, the pip count of the remaining stock is added.
- The remaining stock was snapped up.
- When the judge ruled against him, Gygax sold his remaining stock and left TSR.
- Rolls-Royce then sold the remaining aircraft hulls to an American salvage company.
- This led to excess hours being put on the remaining aircraft, reducing their designed operational life.
- At Selsey Bill the back-up Lancasters turned back to their home fields, while the remaining aircraft flew on.
- The remaining half serve a full four-year term.
- The remaining half of the talon becomes one of the opponents' tricks.
- The remaining half are exported through Seattle, WA and Anchorage, AK.
- The few remaining residents turned to ranching.
- The final remaining residents left when the buildings were deemed unsafe.
- Donnan's few remaining residents fought "long, hard, and unsuccessfully" to keep the post office open.
- Her husband and remaining family followed shortly after.
- Silva said that officials had threatened to kill his mother, his last remaining family member.
- L'Amoreaux sold his land and moved to Markham, and the remaining family left Scarborough by 1840.
- The remains of the abbey shows this old broken window with no remaining of glass.
- When there were no remaining packets, FIDONET would exit, and run the FIDO BBS program.
- There were no remaining heirs to the baronetcy and that too became extinct on his death.
- 25 entry for the four remaining races of 2018.
- His four remaining races were all at Newmarket in autumn.
- Musidora failed to reproduce her classic-winning form in her remaining races.