‹ Remarkable Remarked ›
Meanings and phrases
- to a remarkable degree or extent; unusually; outstandingly; unco
- in a signal manner; signally; unmistakably
- 8) is remarkably similar to his previous drawings.
- Overall, their results were remarkably similar.
- As its name suggests, it looks remarkably similar to a slab of raw meat.
- Once again the Allied commanders had co-operated remarkably well.
- The site is remarkably well preserved due to the dry desert climate.
- Postal services to/from Kabul worked remarkably well all throughout the war years.