‹ Rename Renaming ›
Meanings and phrases
- This area was later renamed the Bight of Biafra.
- The publication was later renamed "Taiwan News".
- It was later renamed as Montour Falls, New York.
- The battery was then renamed — Battery "New Peck."
- the school was then renamed Blackfriars Academy.
- It was then renamed as Amazon Instant Video on Demand.
- It is now renamed and in Slovakia.
- Herring continued to play with the group, now renamed The Dead, in 2003 and 2004.
- It became there headquarters named Beneficial Plaza, now renamed Wilshire Park Place.
- In 1920, the band renamed itself Sexteto Habanero.
- The company renamed itself Télé-Capitale in 1974.
- In 2010, it renamed itself Parkland Fuel Corporation.
- In 1969, the company was renamed Aoki Corporation.
- The company was renamed to HDC Young Chang in 2018.
- The company was renamed Johnson Controls in 1974.
- It was officially renamed in 1890 to Eisenkappel.
- In 1840 it was officially renamed as Hackescher Markt.
- On 1 June 1973, British Honduras was officially renamed Belize.
- In 1991, the school was renamed to its current name.
- In 1952, the school was renamed Belmont Hills School.
- The school was renamed as 'BAF Shaheen School' in 1980.
- Subsequently, this station was renamed "Dalfsen".
- In 1949 Chard station was renamed Chard Central.
- The station was renamed to Eygelshoven on 22 May 1966.
- The B-52 was subsequently renamed "In HARM's Way".
- It was subsequently renamed to OASIS International.
- The album was subsequently renamed This Is Our Night.
- The command was again renamed on October 20, 1997.
- In 1986 it was again renamed as 'BAF Shaheen College Kurmitola'.
- The party was again renamed the Freedom Conservative Party in June 2018.
- In 2001 the club was renamed to Chance Odolena Voda.
- The club was renamed Highfield for the 1991–92 season.
- In 2003, club was renamed to "Shahdag-Samur".
- It was renamed again to its current title in 2008.
- In 1999, it was renamed again to its present name.
- It was renamed again in March 1933 to Hawthorne Boulevard.
- In 8 BC, it was renamed in honor of Augustus.
- It was named Castelnuovo d'Asti, prior to being renamed in honor of John Bosco.
- The complex was renamed in honor of former US Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison in 2013.
- The Aggies played their home games at the newly renamed BB&T Stadium.
- The Raptors played their home games at newly renamed Scotiabank Arena.
- However, several new star players helped the newly renamed Red Sox improve almost immediately.
- In 2003, the team was renamed Atlético Veragüense.
- In 2001, the team was renamed the Whitecaps.
- This team was renamed later on to be Air21.
- The following year, 1699, the town was renamed Williamsburg.
- In 1918 the town was renamed to Sison honoring Senator Pedro Ma.
- It was during this time that the town was renamed Wakamatsu (young pine).
- Unveiled in the summer of 1961, the "MRD" was soon renamed.
- They were soon renamed the "Rifle Corps".
- It was soon renamed as the West Virginia Preparatory School.
- They renamed themselves Sexteto Típico Oriental.
- The club renamed themselves back to Mladost in 1992.
- The Mend renamed themselves as Race the Horizon.
- The building was renamed Town Residences.
- The building was renamed Polk Street School from 1948 to 1950.
- The name of the building was renamed from Regions Center to UBS Tower.
- On 1 October 2002, the ship was renamed "BBC China".
- On 28 August 1783 the ship was renamed "Tiger".
- The ship was renamed "Somerset" in 1959.
- 5 Operational Training Unit RAF (OTU) before being renamed No.
- The album was formerly known as "Worth Your While", before being renamed.
- Speedball was promptly banned by Portman before being renamed as "Dogma".
- The software was eventually renamed "Lumena."
- The store was eventually renamed.
- The society was eventually renamed the Victorian Electrical Society.
- The couple renamed the company Paquin and set about building the business.
- In 1915, Hughes became the sole owner and renamed the company Hughes Tool Company.
- In 1893 Shibusawa renamed the company Oji Paper after the location of its first mill.
- Subsequently, the division was renamed Havas Interactive.
- In mid 2007, the company's publishing division was renamed to V.2 Play.
- (In 2006–07 the first division was renamed from A' Ethniki to Super League).
- The stadium was renamed for Jara in 2003.
- The stadium was renamed to its current name in honor of this gift.
- During the reconstruction new seats were added and the stadium was renamed to Brezno Arena.
- In 1999 the race was renamed in honour of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- The former British Methodist Episcopal Church in Niagara Falls, Ontario, was renamed in honour of Dett.
- Skukuza, the main camp in the park and which was formerly called Sabi Bridge, was renamed in honour of him.
- The city was renamed Schlotburg ("castle-town").
- The city was renamed Karanduniash during this period.
- In 1962, the city was renamed yet again to Eforie Sud.
- The award was subsequently renamed back to Engel/Findley.
- It also was renamed back to FC Metallurg for that season.
- The commune was renamed back to Le Plessis-Piquet in 1801.
- The district was renamed Bang Rachan in 1939.
- In 1939 the district was renamed U Thong.
- The police district was renamed from Bodø Police District in 2002.
- In February 2001 the show was renamed "Extended Play".
- For the second season, the show was renamed SOF: Special Ops Force.
- After the 2009 season, the show was renamed "Inside West Coast Customs".