‹ Repairman Repand ›
Meanings and phrases
- The bridge has undergone extensive repairs in 2009-10.
- America's entry into World War I saw "Terry" undergoing extensive repairs at Charleston.
- Artisans from China performed extensive repairs on the archway and repainted its decorations.
- Provisional repairs were made in autumn 2004.
- Additional repairs were made in 1930.
- On June 1, 1896 temporary repairs were made to "Choctaw" in Sault Ste.
- 6.7% of these dwellings are in need of major repairs.
- It required major repairs before re-opening.
- Sakdiphonlasep also commissioned major repairs of the palace.
- She surfaced for further temporary repairs.
- Hanna" was sent to Detroit, Michigan for temporary repairs.
- Permission was given for temporary repairs to be carried out.
- She underwent repairs in 1802.
- She underwent repairs at the Washington Navy Yard from 25 October to 30 December 1823.
- While she underwent repairs, "PGM-18" proceeded without her to Guam and then to Ulithi.
- The vessel proceeded to St John's next day to conduct emergency repairs.
- The bridge was closed for emergency repairs, and traffic was detoured over I-72.
- In November the government announced it had approved contracts for emergency repairs.
- "Winged Arrow" spent almost a month undergoing repairs at San Francisco.
- She was later salvaged, but was still undergoing repairs when the war ended.
- Nevertheless, repairs were completed in the span of two weeks.
- The Royal Navy towed her to Devonport where the repairs were completed.
- With this money repairs were completed and three new classrooms were constructed.
- St. Giles' church building received only minor repairs during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- However, after minor repairs and taking on provisions, she headed back to blockade duty off the Georgia coast.
- The bridge was closed for four to five days, first for inspection, then to repair the panels, as well as other minor repairs.
- The weather deteriorated, and the ship was rolling, making repairs difficult.
- Lieutenant Maynard remained at Ocracoke for several more days, making repairs and burying the dead.
- The player is given a budget which is to be used on buying tanks, making repairs and using different weapons.
- In competition, skaters are allowed three minutes to make repairs to their skates.
- Their piloting radar antenna later fails, and two crewmen go outside to make repairs.
- Page and his mechanic Ari Davis struggled to make repairs and keep the locomotive running.
- Further repairs were carried out in 1974, including the removal of floors.
- The "Heimgar" was in dock for fifty days whilst repairs were carried out for both the collision damage and the storm damage.
- Significant firebox repairs were carried out in 2000 and then it ran again until 2010 when it was withdrawn, being in need of a new boiler.
- To pay for the necessary repairs "Young Nicholas"s master sold part of her cargo.
- The EPA eventually reimbursed the condo association $2,460 for the necessary repairs.
- In 2011 Kew launched a £15m public appeal to address necessary repairs to the Temperate House.