‹ Resift Resignation ›
Meanings and phrases
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily; vacate; renounce; give up
- give up or retire from a position; leave office; quit; step down
- part with a possession or right; release; relinquish; free; give up
- accept as inevitable; reconcile; submit
- Nxc6 but was forced to resign on his 53rd move.
- On Jun 16, 1957, Gardner was forced to resign.
- He was forced to resign after the 2004 season.
- Eden insisted that Mountbatten not resign.
- On 16 March, Rabbani stated, once again, that he would not resign.
- Corp members served a three-year term and could not resign at will.
- Yagee decided to resign as general secretary.
- He even decided to resign his office in 1251.
- But, not yet the season began, Rahmad decided to resign.
- Premier Jay Weatherill threatened to resign if Farrell was successfully preselected.
- The selectors wished to include Voce but Allen at first threatened to resign were he to be included.
- The British commander of the Egyptian army, Sir Herbert Kitchener, immediately threatened to resign.
- Eventually, Zyazikov was asked to resign.
- He was asked to resign when the BJP Government came to power in 2016.
- In March 2017 she was asked to resign by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- He announced his intention to resign the position in November 1949.
- After their return, Guard announced his intention to resign from the group.
- On September 25, 2015, Boehner announced his intention to resign as speaker.
- Loosle dismissed teacher's union leaders when they refused to resign.
- However, Giles refused to resign as Chief Minister following the vote.
- Buenaventura thus refused to resign, even as a courtesy to the new president.
- He offered to resign, but Emperor Dezong declined.
- Lu secretly responded: In fear, Jiang offered to resign and asked to become a Taoist monk.
- He was eventually forced to resign his position in the university.
- In September, Hoveyda was forced to resign his position of Minister of Court.
- In 1879, after a significant decline in health, Nietzsche had to resign his position at Basel.
- The alliance between Shaw and Brittany ended after she did not resign with TNA.
- He also threatened Thaksin with a military coup if Thaksin did not resign from the premiership.
- However, as he did not resign his television show, being called "Judge Alex", presented issues under ethics rules.
- Rosselló announced his intention to resign due to the ongoing controversy surrounding Telegramgate.
- On February 4, 1894, her brother, a former cavalry captain, was forced to resign due to financial misfortune.
- On February 3, 2010, Rep. Terri Hodge (D—Dallas) announced she would resign due to pending felony charges against her.