‹ Respectably Respecter ›
Meanings and phrases
- receiving deferential regard; well-thought-of
- Sheikh Ahmed Badsha Peer was a highly respected Sufi.
- Sun Quan highly respected and favoured Liu Ji.
- Boyd was highly respected by his subordinates.
- He is one of the most respected writers of his generation.
- "Tuluni" is still the most respected festival for the local Sumi.
- Preston Heyman is one of the UK's most respected session drummers.
- The Brownings were well respected, and even famous.
- Lisa Goldstein is another well respected feminist sf author.
- The elders are well respected by Amis.
- He was widely respected and mourned at the time of his death.
- These last paintings are the most widely respected of his works.
- In 1899, he settled in Jerusalem, where he was widely respected.
- In later years he became a respected historian.
- After the return Pavlov resumed writing and became a respected literary critic.
- Later in his life, Reverend Brackett became a respected citizen of Harpers Ferry.