‹ Restock Restorations ›
Meanings and phrases
- the reign of Charles II in England; 1660-1685
- the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660
- getting something back again; restitution; return; regaining
- the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
- the state of being restored to its former good condition; renovation; refurbishment
- some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed
- a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
- providing help for disabled persons; the removal or reduction of disabilities; physical rehabilitation; therapeutic rehabilitation
- Certain flags are also subject to restoration work.
- He was the one to initiate the first restoration work.
- Architect François Baillairgé led the restoration work.
- In January 1997 the theatre closed for a major restoration project.
- The restoration project was carried out by architect Nikola Mushanov.
- The restoration project will be implemented by the Ministry of Culture.
- From 1978-81, a major restoration was undertaken.
- There was a major restoration in the years 1971-1976.
- The grandstand underwent a major restoration in 1990.
- Initial restoration works were carried out in the 1890s.
- In 2016, restoration works were performed in the Aedicule.
- Some restoration works were undertaken between 2000 and 2003.
- Following the restoration projects, the monument was reopened in a solemn ceremony on 1 February 2001.
- In Louisiana, these nurseries are a source of plants used for wetland and coastal restoration projects.
- The building acquired its present layout in the mid-1990s after the completion of several restoration projects.
- The house underwent extensive restoration in 2008.
- The mid-19th century saw extensive restoration work carried out on the church.
- The mill was derelict but underwent extensive restoration and refurbishment in 2008.
- Repairing that damage will further delay restoration efforts.
- These findings can help direct seagrass restoration efforts around the world.
- Adams, a friend of Holmes began restoration efforts and the club re-opened in 1996.
- The movement demanded greater provincial autonomy and the restoration of democracy in Pakistan.
- After the restoration of democracy in Greece in 1974, Glezos participated in the reviving of EDA.
- He was the first president to win an election without a runoff since the restoration of democracy in 1991.
- Boysen was also involved in conservation and restoration of church organs from the 18th century.
- The museum holds more than 400 instruments and has an active programme of conservation and restoration.
- Over the years, Figueroa continued to advise the Chilean government and UNESCO on the conservation and restoration of archaeological sites.
- A complete restoration of the church was finished in 1816.
- National Lottery backing of £5.8 million allowed for a complete restoration.
- Hooley arranged for its complete restoration to working order by apprentices at the Ruston-Bucyrus works.
- In 1675, it underwent restoration and was moved to the Molo Grande.
- They underwent restoration in 2009 but were damaged by an earthquake in 2010.
- The old church underwent restoration works in the years: 1987, 1997 and 1999.
- The full restoration of the footage, about three hours long, was completed in December 2009.
- It was moved to the quarry in 2011, and (as of 2013) full restoration is once again under way.
- It was destroyed in a crash September 2012 after having a full restoration completed in July 2011.
- The church was undergoing restoration in 2011.
- Zuiryō-ji was also built by Myōchin and is currently undergoing restoration.
- The manor has been undergoing restoration since 2004 and is currently closed to the public.
- The restoration process is described in a blog post.
- The restoration process was completed only in 1982 A.D.
- talking about his work on the colour restoration process.
- CSU-Pueblo announced further restoration of athletic programs under new president Lesley Di Mare.
- Although the success of this struggle is visible today, efforts for further restoration are still ongoing.
- A serious fire in 1926 destroyed a lot of the fabric of the building and further restoration was required.
- In 2012, the restoration was completed successfully.
- The restoration was completed in February 2018.
- The restoration was completed by December 1953.
- The organ was removed during the restoration of the church in the 1950s.
- In 1975 a medieval crypt was discovered during the restoration of the cathedral.
- The south aisle was rebuilt during the restoration of 1853 but holds a 14th-century piscina.
- Their work ranges from disaster relief to trail building to habitat restoration.
- This organisation promotes stewardship and habitat restoration in the Lake and surrounding environs.
- ACG integrates complementary processes of experimentation, habitat restoration and cultural development.
- An $18.5 million restoration plan was set out in 1995.
- Following a $1.5 million restoration, the building was reopened in 2004 as a heritage center.
- From its purchase in 1996 to late 1998, Renaissance Centre underwent a $2.2 million restoration.