‹ Resulted Results ›
Meanings and phrases
- a trust created by a court when it is judged that it was the intention of the parties to create a trust
- The composition process involved all members this time, resulting in more diverse music.
- The engine was a long stroke design with bore and stroke and mild tuning, resulting in more torque low down.
- Western winds from the Atlantic and North Sea are dominant resulting in more precipitation in western Denmark.
- Opinion outside the United Kingdom has also been mixed, resulting in many heated debates.
- The lied also attracted many female composers, resulting in many fine pieces of music written by women.
- Her association with Devi Sri Prasad & Manisharma proved extremely successful resulting in many evergreen songs.
- Prior to 1984, most Godzilla suits were made from scratch, thus resulting in slight design changes in each film appearance.
- These lines may have a metric caesura after the first five syllables, with the remaining line thus resulting in a lekythion group.
- For these disciplines, the original master's degree abbreviation is combined with the dr. abbreviation thus resulting in for example "dr. ir.
- The legs were carved separately for their entire length, often resulting in breakages.
- Dereferencing a null pointer value is undefined, often resulting in a segmentation fault.
- Water concessions are frequently renegotiated, often resulting in better terms for the private company.
- This happened several times independently, resulting in several different names for the higher "Birds".
- Tarkovsky had to cut the film several times, resulting in several different versions of varying lengths.
- Jones was not allowed to choose his songs or producer, resulting in several lacklustre and aimless records.
- McLaughlin was unhappy with the resulting album.
- However, the resulting album sales were disappointing.
- The resulting album "Spiral" was released March 17, 2010.
- The Cretaceous was a period with a relatively warm climate, resulting in high eustatic sea levels that created numerous shallow inland seas.
- As the war progressed the government kept printing more money and its amount in circulation was rapidly increasing, resulting in high inflation rates.
- This is the cause of the well known difficulty of GaN p-type doping where N vacancies are abundant due to its high vapor pressure resulting in high Ga dangling bond density.
- Later, the Gotham fell behind on rents, eventually resulting in Lauder and his partner to file for eviction.
- Her touch can cause any living thing she comes in contact with to rapidly age, eventually resulting in death.
- In the next three years, the team would optimize their lightweight concept, eventually resulting in top results in 2006.
- As a result, the station will air its coverage increased sharply, resulting in increased listening figures.
- Parental investment is when either parent cares for eggs or offspring resulting in increased offspring fitness.
- This is achieved through continuous monitoring and adjustment of tribosystems, resulting in increased machine efficiency and lifetime.
- As they both are auditioning for Biggie Smalls, they attempt to out-sing each other, ultimately resulting in embarrassing Martin.
- Both statements would later be introduced at trial, ultimately resulting in Mr. Brown's conviction for the murder of Roger Corpus.
- The increase of desertification has also increased the amount of loose sand and dust that the wind can pick up ultimately resulting in a storm.
- The resulting explosion kills the man and the woman.
- The resulting explosion killed 5 people and wounded 12 others.
- The resulting explosion caused significant damage to "Alma Mater's" throne.