‹ Returner Returns ›
Meanings and phrases
- tending to return to an earlier state; reverting
- tending to be turned back; reversive
- the official in each electorate who holds the election and returns the results
- The returning officer broke the tie in Patterson's favour.
- The returning officer would declare the candidate with the most votes to be elected.
- The elections were conducted in each electoral district by a local returning officer.
- 50" on 18 July, before returning to Midway Island.
- He retired in 1862 before returning to England.
- He spent 18 months there before returning to Singapore.
- He died in Omaha, Nebraska while returning home.
- Crowther was returning home when the crash occurred.
- Upon returning home, Tony gets a lucky break.
- However upon returning to Paradise Island, the Gods of Mt.
- She won her medal upon returning to competition from a -year absence from the sport.
- The band holidayed in Thailand and decided to take a break upon returning to England.
- News" that she would not be returning for season two.
- As he left Los Angeles, he expressed a premonition that he would not be returning.
- On the same day, Aron revealed that he would not be returning for the second series.
- Lodge lived in Italy for 13 years before returning to the UK.
- Leonardi lived in Los Angeles for 10 years before returning to Italy.
- He lived and worked in Munich for 4 years before returning to Warsaw.
- Fanshawe died in June 1666, shortly before returning home.
- Then he went on to Balliol College, Oxford before returning home in 1764.
- He then spent a few weeks at his diplomatic post in Beijing before returning home.
- She remained in the fight until returning to Subic Bay on the 23rd.
- He was a plasterer, until returning to acting full-time with "Emmerdale".
- She remained on station until returning home in January 1889 for a lengthy refit.
- When he then attempted to telephone her in Bristol, Asher rejected him by not returning his calls.
- Ultimately, Birmingham were relegated from the Premier League with Dunn still not returning to fitness.
- Luna was reported missing a day earlier by his family after not returning from covering a road accident.
- The departure was confused, with some ships setting off early and then returning to Cadiz.
- Blast doors are designed to absorb the shock wave of a nuclear blast, bending and then returning to their original shape.
- SWCC had a practice of exchanging clock movements rather than servicing a movement and then returning it to the same clock.
- Women would also sing when returning pearl ships were sighted.
- They are seen together as an official couple when returning to the Ryvius.
- One day, when returning from a hunting trip, he gets hurt and is cared for by Hannah.
- Therefore, Theresa spent ten years in exile, only returning in 1715.
- FaZe Clan, MIBR, and Natus Vincere were the only returning Legends at this Major.
- Conlan won despite only returning to training two weeks prior following an injury.
- In 2010, the storyline "" saw Bruce travel through history, eventually returning to the present day.
- From Philadelphia she continued on to New York City, eventually returning to Philadelphia on December 28.
- From 1970, he took a leave of absence from the Menlo Park seminary, eventually returning to his studies in 1988.
- Jones had actually quit animation before returning to work on "Gremlins 2: The New Batch".
- Her doctor ordered her to return to Los Angeles by train to get some rest before returning to work.
- Lunch was served at 11:20 am, followed by a 30-minute rest in the cell, before returning to work until 16:15.
- program was given to injured Canadian soldiers returning from Afghanistan.
- Forces Fund, which focuses on helping injured soldiers returning home from abroad.
- Many of the early members were Czech-American soldiers returning from World War II.
- She moved all around the country before finally returning to her native Gombe State.
- After the Japanese surrender she was based at Batavia, before finally returning to the Netherlands in April 1946.
- Two issues later, the book shrank to 36 pages, before finally returning to 52 pages after the war, with #17 (Winter 1945).
- He left Savannah for Boston and became a chaplain in the Union Army, later returning to his home district.
- He left UCF after being caught taking (though later returning) a bike on campus the summer after his freshman year.
- That year he staged his first one-man show for Henri Bendel, later returning to London to show his first collection.
- After the war, many of the homes were sold to returning veterans.
- Many of the returning veterans found employment other than the farming they had left behind.
- Grant began his career by "building housing for returning veterans" with his father's company, Samuel Greenberg & Co..
- Upon returning from injury Assaidi scored in a 4–1 win against Fulham on 3 May 2014.
- He made some appearances near the end of the 2010–11 season after returning from injury.
- After returning from injury, he appeared in a convincing win over Valencia, scoring two goals.
- They took a leave of absence from the WMBL for the 2008 season before returning in 2009 under their current name.
- He stayed in Tulsa, Oklahoma for the 1980 North American Soccer League season before returning to England with Blackburn Rovers and then ended his playing career with York City.
- After two seasons with Stockport he was released and subsequently joined Darlington where he stayed for the 2008–09 season before returning to Stockport at the start of 2009–10.
- The state of Arizona sought disgorgement instead of returning funds to consumers.
- Some Australians later joined local South African irregular units, instead of returning home after discharge.
- He had given a loan of 10 crores to Damania and his friends but they killed him instead of returning the loan.
- Porto B for training so that he could prepare for his returning to play in V-League.
- He made three further appearances for the county in that season, before returning to play for it after World War I.
- After leaving Cardiff he had a short spell with Hong Kong side Happy Valley, before returning to play for Leyton Orient in 1982–83.