‹ Reviewed Reviewers ›
Meanings and phrases
- someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication; referee; reader
- a writer who reports and analyzes events of the day; commentator
- "Turn Archer sideways, and he disappears," one reviewer wrote.
- One reviewer wrote: "Grade: A, a version both timely and timeless."
- The AllMusic reviewer wrote that it was one of Cables' best recordings.
- The reviewer noted that the game has a "bit of an image problem", which he called a shame.
- The "Billboard" reviewer noted her shining performances on the songs "Telephone" and "Stop Slow Down".
- The reviewer noted, "Everything here seems to have been randomly pulled out of the grab bag of RPG cliches."
- Between 1978 and 1992, she was book reviewer for the "Kansas City Star".
- Throughout his life Orwell continually supported himself as a book reviewer.
- Moore eventually went on to become a highly influential children's book reviewer.
- One reviewer described it as a "belabored tale."
- One reviewer described Wiener's "Gimme Some Truth" book as "sobering".
- One reviewer described it as "space opera meets noir, meets comedy, meets cyberpunk".
- One reviewer called it the most promising Nokia smartphone "in years".
- A German reviewer called it "a film pearl that shines with truthfulness and authenticity".
- A Book reviewer called it "the ﬁrst comprehensive study of the reign (of Seti I) ever published."
- A third reviewer praised the book's "engaging characters."
- However, the reviewer praised all three leads, singling Van Heflin out as "outstanding".
- The anonymous reviewer praised the "fairly inspired" plot gimmick involving hunt for Bond's own head.
- One reviewer stated that the game was "too far on the easy side".
- Writing for the Associated Press, another reviewer stated it "delivers the thrills and excitement that readers expect from a Clive Cussler novel.
- In this respect, one reviewer stated that "Any magazine that encourages both new writers and readers to range more widely, deserves encouragement."
- One reviewer commented that the series is, "."..
- The reviewer commented further that by "taking no sides" and by "showing the agony of all" Le Clézio had produced "a near masterpiece".
- The reviewer commented, "Rather than feeling like you're just flying around a fishbowl, you really feel like you're underwater, in a single-seated attack submarine."