‹ Riches Richler ›
Meanings and phrases
- He became United Kingdom's 57th richest man.
- He was regarded by some as the richest man in the Colony.
- He was once the richest man in the world.
- He rose to become the richest men in Penang.
- The Weston brothers are the sons of the richest men in town.
- They turn up in Forbes magazine when they list the world's richest men.
- Utemuratov is currently the richest person in Kazakhstan.
- At the time of his death, he was the second richest person in Hamburg.
- Forbes ranked him as the 25th richest person in Singapore in 2006, with a fortune of $175 million.
- I know he's the richest and most powerful man in Erinsborough.
- The Leightons were among the richest and most influential landowners in Shropshire.
- These three nations made up the richest and most influential nations in South America at the time.
- Between 1990 and 2004, he was regarded as one of the richest people in the country.
- Ahmed Ali Khan has been described as being among one of the richest people living in the Kurnool.
- With an estimated family net worth of , he and his family rank among the Forbes richest people in the world.