‹ Riverbed Riverside ›
Meanings and phrases
- A number of lesser rivers and streams also flow to the sea.
- They often end up in ocean waters through rivers and streams.
- It occurs in lowland reservoirs and slow flowing rivers and streams.
- North Bihar is a playfield of eight major rivers.
- Several major rivers flow directly to the Aegean Sea.
- There are a number of major rivers within the British Isles.
- There are no rivers or lakes on either atoll.
- Around the City there are waters, rivers or lakes, along with the city wall.
- Despite being on the lake, the borders of the municipality do not include any rivers or lakes.
- Of the rest of the land, or 5.7% is settled (buildings or roads), or 1.1% is either rivers or lakes.
- Of the rest of the land, or 86.4% is settled (buildings or roads), or 6.1% is either rivers or lakes.
- Of the rest of the land, or 10.0% is settled (buildings or roads), or 0.8% is either rivers or lakes.
- The main rivers are the Zadorra River and Bayas River.
- The main rivers in the state itself are the Spree and the Havel.
- The main rivers are the Un and Yam.
- Early plans included the use of real water in scale rivers and lakes.
- It is found in a diversity of habitats, including both rivers and lakes.
- Its rivers and lakes are home to several species of fish and crustaceans.
- Ghana is drained by a large number of streams and rivers.
- The rice is cultivated in the flooded zones between streams and rivers.
- Numerous streams and rivers overflowed their banks, resulting in extensive flood damage.
- In fact, the name Ağva means "between the rivers".
- It occupies a spur between the rivers Aso and Tenna.
- Metz is located between the rivers Moselle and Seille.
- Others are based on the state's lakes and rivers.
- As lakes and rivers become more acidic biodiversity is reduced.
- Ferry service over inland lakes and rivers is provided by the provincial government.
- Several small rivers feed into the bay through the town of Tralee.
- Including small rivers, a total of 10 rivers flow through the city.
- From the north flow the Sestra River, Porvoo, Vantaa and several other small rivers.
- It is fed by the Khuiten River from the east and other rivers from the north.
- In subsequent years, gharials were also released into five other rivers in the country.
- The epithet "Kamniški" differentiates the river from many other rivers named "Bistrica".
- Several major rivers flow directly to the Aegean Sea.
- All of these rivers flow into the Amazon River.
- It contains both large rivers, the Aare and the Reuss.
- Cuban gar spawn seasonally in the floodplains of large rivers.
- They generally live in large rivers, with mud, sand or silt bottoms.
- Here are the sources of many rivers.
- The city is embellished with many rivers and 600 tile-roofs houses.
- Each region incorporates watersheds from many rivers of similar clime.
- The major rivers flowing to the sea at the coast are the Lodma and the Zolotitsa.
- Major rivers flowing from the Rocky Mountains offer hydroelectric power resources.
- The other Bulgarian rivers flowing directly to the Aegean are the Struma and the Mesta.
- The government has designated several regions as Ecologically Critical Areas, including wetlands, forests and rivers.
- Because of this, New Brunswickers tend to attribute their cultural heritage less with the sea and more with their forests and rivers.
- The town of Okunezato was based on the real-life town Karuizawa; Kanazawa had wanted to set a game in the actual Karuizawa, but was asked to make it a fictitious place, so he took artistic liberties with the location and changed it to a crescent-shaped town surrounded by forests and rivers; some specific areas remained largely unchanged, such as Okunezato's main street, based on the Old Karuizawa Ginza Avenue.
- It is a wetland that is drained by several rivers.
- As a result of the rainfall, several rivers in the state experienced flooding.
- Bogarra is situated in a fertile valley containing several rivers and many fields.
- It can occur both along rivers and at the coast.
- It lived in old-growth forests along rivers and in swamps.
- It is commonly found along rivers.
- Their villages are situated in the warmer areas below 700 metres elevation, near and along the rivers.
- It prefers moist undergrowth, woodlands, hedgerows and banks along the rivers at an altitude of above sea level.
- Fluvial sands and rubble together with deluvial sediments of clay and sand origin lie along the rivers and creeks.
- Ulfe Ulfe may refer to the following rivers in Hesse, Germany:
- Pietrosu Pietrosu (meaning "rocky") may refer to several places in Romania: and to a village in Moldova: and three mountain peaks in Romania: and the following rivers in Romania:
- Kleine Röder Kleine Röder is the name of the following rivers in Germany: <onlyinclude>* Kleine Röder (Große Röder), right tributary of the Große Röder near Cunnersdorf, municipality of Ottendorf-Okrilla, county of Bautzen, Saxony
- Other important rivers include the Sillo, Bodíón, Zaos, and Godolid rivers.
- This rain-fed river is long and is one of the most important rivers in the district.
- The two most important rivers of the region are the Main and its primary tributary, the Regnitz.
- Other rivers such as the Danube have major tributaries flowing into them that originate in the Alps.
- Keeping rivers such as the Merrimack in Concord open and free flowing was the objective of the new NHWF.
- There it would be diverted to the headwaters of rivers such as the Colorado River and the Yellowstone River.
- Many villages were built near rivers or along the coast.
- They are generally found near rivers or over floodplains.
- they prefer to live in forest near rivers and lakes, were moisture is higher.
- In the Costa, the external coast has mostly intermittent rivers that are fed by constant rains from December through May and become empty riverbeds during the dry season.
- In the Costa region, the Costa Externa has mostly intermittent rivers that are fed by constant rains from December through May and become empty riverbeds during the dry season.
- Both valleys derive their names from the rivers that flow through them.
- Andalusia has rivers that flow into both the Atlantic and the Mediterranean.
- It is located between two rivers that flow into the Black Drin river, at the foot of Mount Korab.