‹ Rookies Roomer ›
Meanings and phrases
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling
- space for movement; way; elbow room
- opportunity for
- the people who are present in a room
- live and take one's meals at or in; board
- a hotel room that shares a wall with another hotel room
baby 's room
- a child's room for a baby; nursery
- a room located in the rear of an establishment; usually accessible only to privileged groups
- The scene is the back room of a fashion shop.
- He is taken into a back room to be searched more thoroughly.
- Broken-hearted, Tsū enters the back room to finish her work.
- a furnished sitting room with sleeping accommodations (and some plumbing); bedsitter; bedsit
- a room in which billiards is played; billiard saloon; billiard parlor; billiard parlour; billiard hall
- Cammell added a grand dining room, a billiard room, orangery and colonnade.
- In addition to the auditorium, the building also contained a gymnasium, bowling alley, and billiard room.
- The ground floor incorporated space for six shops and the basement included a billiard room and barber shop.
- sufficient room for easy breathing or movement; breathing space
- a site on the internet where a number of users can communicate in real time (typically one dedicated to a particular topic); chatroom
- There is a chat room, and a store that sells eBaum merchandise.
- Kali allowed users to connect to a chat room to host and join games.
- There is also a moderated chat room available for players to discuss the game.
child 's room
- a bedroom for a child
- the editorial department of a newspaper that edits the local news; city desk
- a room that is virtually free of dust or bacteria; used in laboratory work and in assembly or repair of precision equipment; white room
- a sitting room (usually at school or university)
- This was a common room, warmed by flues beneath the floor.
- Above the common room was the dormitory.
- Facilities provided include a common room, a study room, etc.
- a room in which a conference can be held
- In her honor, the hospital named a conference room for her.
- Municipal council meetings take place in its conference room.
- Browns Hotel has 15 rooms, a conference room, reading room, and bar.
- a hotel room that shares a wall with an adjoining room and is connected by a private door
- a room housing control equipment (as in a recording studio)
- This information is relayed to the control room.
- The recording studio has a control room and live area.
- This crane is operated from a control room.
- a room where films or tapes are edited (by cutting out unwanted parts)
- a building (or room) where dead bodies are kept before burial or cremation; morgue; mortuary
- a room used for dining; dining-room
- The dining room has a folding dividing partition.
- The dining room allowed 300 pupils to take meals.
- The oil hanging lamp in the dining room is original.
- a large sleeping room containing several beds; dormitory; dormitory room
- There is one wheelchair-accessible dorm room available.
- The girls may go out and spend the money on decorations for their dorm room.
- While in school, he worked as a promoter to radio stations from his dorm room.
- a large sleeping room containing several beds; dormitory; dorm room
- a formal room where visitors can be received and entertained; withdrawing room
- a private compartment on a sleeping car with three bunks and a toilet
- Her father was a hairdresser and held a large drawing room.
- After breakfast, Margaret and Paul are in the drawing room.
- This included renovation of the medieval chapel and drawing room.
- a room in which you can change clothes
- Chic enters the dressing room, surprising Betty.
- The dressing room was silent when he returned.
- The dressing room includes paintings by Vasari and Tosini.
- space for movement; room; way
- a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment; ER
- Brian later became an emergency room physician and had saved six lives.
- The project also included the first emergency room and an X-ray department.
- Kutner and Taub send her to the emergency room so Cameron can deal with her.
- a room (as on a ship) in which the engine is located; engineering
- The engine room equipment comprised one 350-h.p.
- They had a double bottom below the engine room.
- In February 1997 the ship suffered an engine room fire.
- a recreation room in a private house
- a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax; living room; living-room; sitting room; parlor; parlour
- The left front room was the parlor, with the dining room behind it.
- He converted the front room of his home into a school room for this purpose.
- However, the original log house is only the front room of the modern-day house.
- a room (usually in the basement of a building) that contains a furnace for heating the building
- a recreation room for noisy activities (parties or children's play etc); rumpus room; playroom
- An entertainment center—and game room is nearby.
- There is also a tunnel that connects the game room to the greenhouse.
- The basement has a game room and working area of house (boiler, wash room).
- military quarters of midshipmen and junior officers on a British warship
- a classroom in which all students in a particular grade (or in a division of a grade) meet at certain times under the supervision of a teacher who takes attendance and does other administrative business; homeroom
- a room in a hospital for the care of patients
- Suddenly everyone bursts into the hospital room.
- Perry said, "As soon as I walked out of the hospital room, I lost it.
- In the hospital room, Luisa sees the news of Zé's release on television.
- a bedroom (usually with bath) in a hotel
- After the party, they return to Alex's hotel room.
- In 2008, the airline sold 400,000 hotel room nights.
- They rent out a hotel room to talk out their problems.
ladies ' room
- a woman's restroom in a public (or semipublic) building; powder room
- a clean room free of all extraneous particles; used in fabricating microprocessors
- classroom where lectures are given
- The chemical laboratory and lecture room were located on the western side.
- A man of few words outside the lecture room, Handlin made every word count.
- The footage will be used to conduct tactical lessons in the lecture room afterwards.
- a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax; living-room; sitting room; front room; parlor; parlour
- The family gathered in the living room peacefully.
- The terrace is also the roof of the living room.
- It's relaxing, like you're in someone's living room.
- a room (as at an athletic facility or workplace) where you can change clothes and which contains lockers for the temporary storage of your clothing and personal possessions
- as the All-American ambled toward the locker room.
- "There were posters hanging in the locker room.
- The main feature of the clubhouse is the team locker room.
- a storeroom in a house where odds and ends can be stored (especially furniture)
men 's room
- a public toilet for men; men's
- a sitting room used during the daylight hours
- a sleeping room in a motel
- A few days later Haggard wrote the song alone in a motel room in Dallas.
- Nowell was found dead at 11:30 a.m. in a motel room after a night of partying.
- After a moment of screaming for her mother to wake up, she leaves the motel room.
- a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations; OR; operating theater; operating theatre; surgery
- A separate operating room was installed and equipped.
- Their hands separate as Charlotte is taken to the operating room.
- This unit offers separate dedicated clinic and operating room space.
- a woman's restroom in a public (or semipublic) building; ladies' room
- a pump house at a spa where medicinal waters are pumped and where patrons gather
- a room set aside for reading
- The library has some 30,000 volumes and a reading room.
- A reading room was continuing aft on the starboard side.
- The library operated as a small reading room at 3448 N.E.
- a room equipped for informal entertaining; recreation room
- a room for receiving and entertaining visitors (as in a private house or hotel)
- The palace's main reception room was the large salon on the second floor.
- Ōkubo, however, refused to comply and hung a copy of the photograph in the reception room of the Home Ministry.
- On the west are the major constructions including the family hall for worshiping Buddha, theater and the south reception room.
- a hospital room for the care of patients immediately after surgery
- a room equipped for informal entertaining; rec room
- the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; doorway; door; threshold
- a hotel clerk who is responsible for room assignments to guests
- a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings; interior designer; designer; interior decorator; house decorator; decorator
- light that provides general illumination for a room
- the rate charged daily for a hotel room
- the normal temperature of room in which people live
- Point c is at 200 bar and room temperature (300 K).
- Chlorine is a yellow-green gas at room temperature.
- Stibine decomposes spontaneously at room temperature.
- a recreation room for noisy activities (parties or children's play etc); playroom; game room
- space for maneuver at sea
- an area that includes places where several people can sit; seating; seats; seating area
- a room set aside for sewing
- a room where goods are packaged and shipped
- a room with several showers
- a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax; living room; living-room; front room; parlor; parlour
- The main house contained a dining room, sitting room, and four bedrooms.
- There was a great hallway with a sitting room and dining room on the left.
- The marble hall is used as a sitting room which has an 18th-century fireplace.
- a room used primarily for sleeping; bedroom; sleeping accommodation; chamber; bedchamber
- room in a hotel or club set apart for smokers
- Over time, the hall and the surrounding areas have hosted the smoking room and billiards.
- The additions of 1884 (family entrance hall and smoking room) are faced in yellow terracotta.
- The smoking section, located on the port side, was accessible from the first-class smoking room.
- a room in a police station where members of the force assemble for roll call and duty assignments
- a room in a barracks where soldiers are billeted
- room for passengers or spectators to stand
- The maximum capacity of the stadium with standing room is 105,000.
- It can seat 8,000 people with standing room for an additional 2,000.
- It seats about 1,750 for hockey with a standing room capacity of over 2,000.
- a room that can be filled with steam in which people bathe; `vapour bath' is a British term; steam bath; vapor bath; vapour bath
- a pantry or storeroom connected with the kitchen (especially in a large house) for preparing tea and beverages and for storing liquors and preserves and tea etc; stillroom
- storeroom for storing goods and supplies used in a business; stockroom
- a room in which things are stored; storeroom; stowage
- The podlet turned into a storage room.
- She enters a storage room nearby and finds Matt inside, all bound and gagged.
- He attempts to make a battle plan in the storage room, but he is unable to concentrate.
- a Finnish steam bath; steam is produced by pouring water over heated rocks; sauna
- a room set aside for viewing television; tv room
- a room in which tests are conducted; testing room
- a room in which tests are conducted; test room
- a room set aside for viewing television; television room
- a room (as in a hotel or airport) with seating where people can wait; lounge; waiting area
- It is unstaffed and serves only as a waiting room.
- A booking office and waiting room was provided.
- a room where strategic decisions are made (especially for military or political campaigns)
- a toilet that is available to the public; public toilet; comfort station; public convenience; convenience; public lavatory; restroom; toilet facility
- a room that is virtually free of dust or bacteria; used in laboratory work and in assembly or repair of precision equipment; clean room
- flexibility of interpretation or of options
- a formal room where visitors can be received and entertained; drawing room
- ET slot to make room for "The Dan Patrick Show".
- He landed in 1787 to make room for the new cathedral.
- To make room a hull machine-gun is absent.
- They had a meeting room on Waymouth Street.
- On the ground floor in the Tower there is small meeting room.
- The Hub includes an events hall, meeting room and lounge area.
- Furthermore, the site offered no room for expansion.
- The low level attack left no room for error.
- They stop at the inn at the entrance to the city, but it has no room.
- A single room may thus be considered a dwelling-house.
- Built in 1928, the cabin has a single room.
- This gave more room for storage in the interior.
- This is because they have more room to grow.
- The exit of the bus stop was widened to allow for more room.
- A small room on the right served as the library.
- He lived in a small room built on the terrace of his bungalow.
- At first it was only for boys - and consisted of one small room.
- The boiler room contained two 300 hp B.
- In the boiler room were two 300-h.p.
- He worked and lived in the boiler room of his apartment building.
- She is joined in the same room by Justin.
- At the beginning of the third verse, Keys and Eve are in the same room.
- Other times, Wainwright is physically interacting with them within the same room.
- Brad's Day: Brad has a breakdown in the music room.
- There is, however, a music room in the annex.
- Gillett soon moved into the "music room" (the director's office).
- The District provides a weight room for athletes.
- (These include a dance/spin class and weight room.)
- He credits his improvement to time spent in the weight room.
- They were imprisoned with other detainees in a large room.
- In 1837 a large room was built by the Dugdales of Ivy Bank.
- The original structure had one large room with two smaller rooms.
- Stoneman returns, causing Elsie to be placed in another room.
- He then played an online video game with a friend in another room.
- Bernadette, who is witnessing from another room admits they have a problem.
- In each room there is a window, a niche and a chimney.
- Previously each room had a specific purpose.
- There are private baths in each room.
- The supply plan was simple, but finely tuned, with little room for error.
- Peak demand stood at 350 megawatts, leaving very little room for flexibility.
- Gordon's orders, by his own request, were unequivocal and left little room for misinterpretation.
- They enter a large dark room where the Pagemaster awaits them.
- This fish can be viewed with a red light in a dark room if needed to.
- They drag Stella into a dark room, where she encounters Sarah's ghost.
- However, residents are required to pay for room and board.
- During the late 19th century, weekly rates averaged $4.50 for room and board.
- In exchange for his services, the Pembrokes provide Charles with room and board.
- The main room served as a living room, dining room and bedroom.
- A ramp joins the main room to the platform area and the sanctum.
- This was the main room for receptions, banquets and entertainment.
- As Betty and Johnny discuss this, a servant enters the room.
- Maya then enters the room with a hunky prince(Arunoday Singh).
- She is just about to beat Nora up when a scared Kayla enters the room.
- The pressure sphere provided just enough room for two people.
- They didn't have enough room there, so Dad and Cal slept in jail.
- outside the doors or back at their transporters because there simply was not enough room.
- It has replaced the throne room in importance and use.
- Hector & Andromache's bedroom balcony overlooks the throne room.
- The throne room, like the rest of the palace, is open to the public.
- The "street"-levels host a tea room and an arcade.
- One day she waits at the tea room and he doesn't show up.
- It features a rare breeds centre and tea room for visitors.
- He then leaves the room as Masters cowers in a corner.
- Finally, she slaps him and he leaves the room.
- Instead of reciprocating the favour, he wipes his ear and leaves the room.
- She even hid Rambo in a room when he was fired by her husband.
- You should have seen our living room when "The Jeffersons" went to Hawaii.
- Suitsupply was founded in 2000 out of Fokke de Jong’s dorm room when he was 26.
- He flies around the room and comes back to the bar.
- Candles flicker around her, as she begins to wander around the room.
- Blood stains were in evidence all around the room, and there was a bloody butcher's knife near the body.
- She defeats the lamp and finds a key in the next room.
- The next room on the circuit is a small room which leads into the Large Ballroom.
- Seon-woo wakes up next to her dead body, and in the next room finds the husband also dead.
- He carries her into a secret room and revives her.
- These include the sleeping quarters and the corridor of the "secret room".
- Inside, they find a secret room and a book of horror stories written by Sarah Bellows.
- "I think they should put us in the court room together!"
- Protesters broke into the town's court room and tore down its scales of justice.
- On one occasion, Shahid's face is blackened by assailants outside the court room.
- It has a women's prayer room above the vestibule.
- The walls of the prayer room are decorated with ornaments.
- The dome is one of the basic constructions in the prayer room.
- Kyle and Mayhew escape to the laundry room.
- Mayhew alerts Ash to Gunno's hiding place in the laundry room.
- For instance, Brown's basement houses a communal laundry room and music practice rooms.
- Kibbler is knocked across the room and is unconscious.
- Henry recognizes Betty from across the room.
- Example: "I got frustrated so I biffed it across the room".
- He and his friends go there and find a person in the store room of the house.
- The mortuary survived and is currently used as a store room by the Kew Gardens Rotary Club.
- It included an office and store room at the north end, 12 vehicle bays, and an oil store room at the south end.
- Judson and Nicole stand in a room full of unconscious people.
- There were also in-ter cut scenes of ayumi in a room full of candles.
- Eventually, Petricca finds a room full of dancers before engaging in a group dance.
- Storm waves virtually obliterated the parking lot and changing room complex at Coast Guard Beach.
- The amphitheater includes a stage, with an area for storage as well as a changing room and bathroom.
- After using various establishments for changing room facilities, a pavilion at the playing fields was built in 1964.
- The player has to visit every room and turn off the switch.
- It is the only residence in Howe Hall to have a sink in every room.
- Nearly every room at Martel is suite style, and is either referred to as a hex, or a quad.
- Also constructed were new offices for four coaches and an athletic training room.
- The middle level has a gym with boxing ring, punching bag, and weight training room.
- The 180 seat theatre and both the Honor Currie and Legion meeting rooms and training room are also found on this level.
- It has a women's prayer room above the vestibule.
- It then moved to a room above Carter's Surgery in Church Street.
- The south porch, with a room above it, was also added around this time.
- There is a music room, science room, computer room, gym and tennis court.
- Each computer room has on average 25 desktops that run Windows 10 for Education.
- Cuba turned down the air conditioning before going to sleep on a bed in the computer room.
- Joe asks Mrs A to leave the room during Mr A's consultation.
- Ken tells Joe that Julia is now released, and they both leave the room.
- Once all hearts are collected by the player he is allowed to leave the room and enter the school corridor.
- Joe asks Mrs A to leave the room during Mr A's consultation.
- in her hotel room during an air raid, with the sounds audible in the recording.
- There's a brief battle with the guards in the throne room during which Rosto is hit and falls to the floor.
- The jury is sent into a private room where they deliberate.
- He retrieves the handbag from his private room and shows Miss Prism.
- Historically, the term referred to a small private room in a large house.
- Dwyer declined and was assigned a spare green room as her dressing room.
- The York College Players, who perform on both stages, enjoy a scene shop, green room and costume shop.
- It was reported that Tal and Refaeli would be the main hosts, while Azar and Ayoub would host the green room.
- The centre contains a radical library, art room, apothecary and bike space.
- In 1993 the parish completed construction of its Parish Center which includes a gym, art room and meeting rooms.
- The school building then transferred to Goroke and the building was then used for the science room and later the art room.
- I left the room without a word and went upstairs.
- The youngsters left the room, and began to sing.
- Everyone then notices that Holmes has left the room.
- The operations room was located in the stables.
- The tower has an operations room with a diameter of 40.6 meters at a height of 33.78 metres.
- The Group operations room was underground in what is now known as the Battle of Britain Bunker.
- Whenever the Israelites camped, the Ark was placed in a separate room in a sacred tent, called the Tabernacle.
- This resulted in security entering the house and Woodburn was ordered to sleep in a separate room for the night.
- As such, it is recommended that these types of debriefings occur in a separate room from where the simulation scenario took place.
- Ten days prior, Arenas stormed out of the locker room before a game against the Detroit Pistons.
- Johnny then hustles her out of the room before she can realize that the gun is full of blanks and Julio's blood is actually ketchup.
- Stephen catches her in his room before she can read the notebook's contents, and Stella implies that she was in his room to seduce him.
- He climbed over the low wall and entered the room.
- During her speech Vivekananda entered the room and took seat behind everyone.
- In 1988, a gunman pulled a weapon on Asvat, but fled when a patient entered the room.
- There is a staff room for drivers.
- On the ground floor we can find kitchens, weapons stock, and the staff room.
- The walled-off section of this passage has been partially converted into a staff room and storage area.
- Exploring the bunker further, they discover a locked room and an insane host resembling James Delos.
- They are less welcomed by the old caretaker (Caridad Sanchez) who tours the place including a locked room.
- He created ingenious and seemingly impossible plots and is regarded as the master of the "locked room mystery".
- Each room contains a special artifact as its ultimate "prize".
- The room contains a family photograph and a bronze bust by Reinhardt Rahr.
- Every room contains one or more tapestries with a picture of the house on it.
- The other 2 rooms are used for the exposition and artistic guest room.
- He also mentions his wish to visit and asks Philemon to prepare a guest room.
- Terry moves into a guest room at Preston's, and they start spending more time together.
- The brick building was one large school room.
- In 1884 Sunday school room was built at the back of the chapel.
- He converted the front room of his home into a school room for this purpose.
- Homes are simple and most are one room only.
- Hoping for at least 100 interested attendees, the show sold out and there was standing room only.
- It measured 6 metres by 2.2 metres (20 feet by 7 feet), meaning standing room only for the passengers.
- It came with insert containing photo from rehearsal room.
- He would then play these in the rehearsal room with bassist Mat Osman and drummer Simon Gilbert playing along.
- They lived in the Historic Social Center, and it was there that they created a rehearsal room called "Black Spot."
- It has a function room that can be hired out for events.
- Set in woodland on the Ringland Road, Taverham, is "Roundwood", an indoor bowling centre with bar and function room.
- There is a dedicated function room that is used for social and business events and can accommodate a maximum of 100 people seated.
- The first houses administration and the students' study room.
- Facilities provided include a common room, a study room, etc.
- These study room bookings may be made up to 2 hours in advance.
- She added, "But there is plenty of room for improvement.
- Musically, the album featured straightforward New York Hardcore with plenty of room for mosh indulgence.
- This provided the school a backdrop that was more rural and less laden with crime, and which had plenty of room for growth.
- G-Dragon is shown, also upset, in his own room.
- Hess had his own room but he was guarded at all times.
- Her father William locks her into her own room until she stops being a rebel.
- Later, Vassiloff and Boris enter the room to dispose of evidence.
- When the Prince exits, the Chamberlain and Steward enter the room.
- A bunch of students enter the room and the instructor asks them to be seated.
- Naegle began her career in the mail room at United Talent Agency.
- He got a job at Masterdisk in the mail room and making cassettes in 1980.
- Greenberg recalled "I think even the janitor and the mail room guys weighed in at one point.
- After morning rehearsal the band has a later call time to be in the band room of the music building.
- The renovation brought to the school a new two-story wing of about , containing: A new band room was also built in the rear of the building.
- In 1999 a science wing consisting of three rooms was opened and in 2004 a band room, weight room, trainer's office, and wrestling room were added.