‹ Roseola Rosewood ›
Meanings and phrases
- an ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor
- rhizoctinia disease of potatoes; little potato; russet scab; stem canker
- circular window filled with tracery; rose window
- a cluster of leaves growing in crowded circles from a common center or crown (usually at or close to the ground)
- It has a basal rosette of toothed basal leaves.
- It has a basal rosette of toothed leaves.
- Leaves are long and narrow, stemming from the basal rosette.
- Those not in flower have a rosette of leaves that lie flat on the ground.
- Non-flowering plants have a rosette of leaves, which in flowering plants are on a short side stem.
- Flowering and non-flowering plants have a rosette of leaves that is withered by the time flowering occurs.