‹ Sacrificer Sacrificial ›
Meanings and phrases
- The remains of human sacrifices were discovered under the foundation of the wall.
- The kauwa worked for the chiefs and were often used as human sacrifices at the "luakini heiau".
- The realistically rendered paintings depict human sacrifices, musicians and scenes of the royal court.
- The triumph with its dedication of spoils and animal sacrifices at the Capitol was in part a fulfillment of such a vow.
- Historically, it has been against caste system, and especially against animal sacrifices common in Vedic sacrificial form of Hinduism.
- The early celebrations, included elements of Sufic influence, with animal sacrifices and torchlight processions along with public sermons and a feast.