‹ Scholars Scholarships ›
Meanings and phrases
- financial aid provided to a student on the basis of academic merit
- profound scholarly knowledge; eruditeness; erudition; learnedness; learning; encyclopedism; encyclopaedism
- She won a scholarship from RADA after an audition.
- He then won a scholarship to Jesus College, Oxford.
- He later won a scholarship to Westminster School.
- She won a Fulbright scholarship to study medicine in Paris.
- They obtained a scholarship to study the architecture in England.
- She was accepted and received a scholarship to study at the school.
- She received a scholarship for college, along with this honor.
- She received a scholarship from the University of Bremen in 1992.
- In her third or fourth year, she received a scholarship in design.
- He won a scholarship to attend Government College, Ibadan.
- He had a football scholarship to attend Villanova University.
- He won a scholarship to attend Christ College, Cambridge in 1919.
- Puplis advised him to accept a football scholarship.
- He accepted a football scholarship from Auburn University.
- Waters signed a football scholarship at Clemson University.
- He then attended Syracuse University on an athletic scholarship.
- In 1934 he accepted a University of Cincinnati athletic scholarship.
- Former WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero wrestled there on an athletic scholarship.
- The students selected are awarded a full scholarship.
- She was offered a full scholarship to Idyllwild Arts Academy as a full-time student.
- Browning attended London's Slade School of Art on a full scholarship from 1937 to 1939.
- There he was awarded a scholarship in playwriting.
- In 2003, she was awarded a scholarship of the Richard-Wagner-Verband.
- In 1953, Behring was awarded a scholarship to study painting in Paris.
- The scholarship program was also stopped.
- There are also guidelines for conduct of a scholarship program.
- In 1949, he organized a scholarship program funded by the Ibesikpo community.
- He turned down scholarship offers from Purdue (his father's Alma Mater) and Kentucky.
- He received only two Power Five scholarship offers, one from Purdue and one from Pittsburgh.
- He also had scholarship offers from Boston College, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, and Iowa, among others.
- Some modern scholarship, especially Chechen, tend to name Ochar as Chechen.
- The first two lines of the poem has already defeated modern scholarship to date.
- At present, neither modern scholarship nor church teaching ascribes Hebrews to Paul.
- Tennessee State University is setting up a scholarship fund in his name.
- The family as a whole provided a scholarship fund for disadvantaged children, managed by Babeș.
- The Erik Kristensen Eye Street Klassic is held annually to raise money for the scholarship fund.
- More recent scholarship suggests a date of 75–125 AD.
- More recent scholarship regards these estimates as unrealistic.
- But recent scholarship has made it clear that more was involved.
- His success at Southwest led to a scholarship to play at Florida State.
- After graduation, he received a scholarship to play at the University of Minnesota.
- In high school, Brock played football and was offered a post-secondary scholarship to play sports.
- Moore earned an academic scholarship to Alabama A&M University in 1999.
- The argument for marriage privatization has also been formulated in academic scholarship.
- Midlo has had a career marked by early political activism as well as academic scholarship.
- He was released by West Ham aged 16 when he has not offered a scholarship.
- He auditioned there with Every Valley Shall be Exalted and was offered a scholarship.
- While at Interlochen, she was offered a scholarship to attend the Eastman School of Music.
- He accepted a scholarship to Western Michigan University in 2003.
- In 2007, Petry accepted a scholarship with Michigan State University.
- He accepted a scholarship to Auburn over offers from LSU, Florida State, and Tennessee.
- She is a Victorian Institute of Sport scholarship holder.
- She was an Australian Institute of Sport scholarship holder.
- In 2016, she is a New South Wales Institute of Sport scholarship holder.
- In Lagos, she earned a scholarship to continue at Holy Child College.
- He earned a scholarship to Villanova University, where he played catcher.
- Curtis earned a scholarship to UCLA, where he played basketball under Wooden.
- His prowess at quarterback led to a scholarship offer from Marshall.
- Multiple schools offered Mullen a scholarship offer, including LSU, Florida State and Alabama.
- He committed to Cincinnati on September 18, 2013 after receiving a scholarship offer from NC State.
- He was recruited to the University of Oregon on a basketball scholarship.
- In 1991, Ward accepted a basketball scholarship at the University of Tennessee.
- In 2010 she signed a full basketball scholarship with Abilene Christian University.
- This changed when he received a college scholarship from Pearadyne Industries.
- In the process she gives up her chance at a college scholarship, and her grades begins to slide.
- Thomas moved to America that summer on a college scholarship to Central Connecticut State University.
- In 1955, he was sent on a government scholarship to New York University (NYU) to pursue his higher education in economics.
- He received a Fulbright Scholarship and a government scholarship, which enabled him to travel to the United States in 1952.
- Early in his career he received a French government scholarship to study composition with the celebrated French teacher Nadia Boulanger.