‹ Scientifique Scientists ›
Meanings and phrases
- a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
- a member of the Protestant church founded in the United States by Mary Baker Eddy
Church of Christ Scientist
- Protestant denomination founded by Mary Baker Eddy in 1866; Christian Science
- a specialist in the branch of biology dealing with animals; zoologist
- a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems; engineer; technologist
- a scientist who studies cognitive processes
- a scientist who specializes in the theory of computation and the design of computers
- Knuth is a writer, as well as a computer scientist.
- Aaronson is married to computer scientist Dana Moshkovitz.
- Virginia is married to Ryan Williams, also a computer scientist.
- (biology) a scientist who studies living organisms; biologist
- a specialist in linguistics; linguist
- a scientist who studies disease processes
- a biologist knowledgeable about natural history (especially botany and zoology); naturalist
- a biologist specializing in the study of plants; botanist; phytologist
- a social scientist specializing in the study of government
- She is married to the political scientist Herman Ruether.
- Hjeltnes is married to Bernt Hagtvet, a political scientist.
- For example, political scientist Steven Brams has an Erdős number of 2.
- a scientist who studies the growth and density of populations and their vital statistics; demographer; demographist
- an engineer who builds and tests rockets; rocket engineer
- a clever thinker
- someone expert in the study of human society and its personal relationships
- After graduation, Wellings moved to London as a public health and social scientist.
- Roberto Cipriani Roberto Cipriani (b. Rovato, 1945) is an Italian social scientist.
- Gökay Akbulut Gökay Akbulut is a member of the German parliament and a social scientist.
- Previously Gaver was a research scientist at Apple Inc from 1987 to 1988.
- He is a research scientist and a senior lecturer in Ayurvedic paediatrics.
- She worked as a research scientist for American Cyanamid from 1951 to 1954.
- A related stereotype is the mad scientist.
- Dr. Gene Splicer is a mad scientist.
- Brain has set up in order to become the mad scientist's assistant, a position Dr.
- Novell's chief scientist, Drew Major, would usually speak as well.
- Radkowsky was also chief scientist in the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (now Dept.
- Abdullah Sadiq had also worked at neutron particle accelerator as a chief scientist.
- In 1969 he became senior scientist at the Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY) in Hamburg.
- During that time he was also a senior scientist at Haskins Laboratories in New Haven, Connecticut.
- In 1987, he became a senior scientist studying the crystalline structure and mechanical properties of solids.
- In 1985 he was a visiting scientist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- She was a visiting scientist at Carnegie Mellon University from 1983 to 1984.
- Starting in September 1984, a visiting scientist from Xiamen researched in Marcus' lab for a year.
- In Finland, a scientist named Heikki Rusko has designed a "high-altitude house."
- In August 2018, Lamorne Morris was hired to play a young scientist named Wilfred Wigans.
- Nutt and Bolt were perpetually clashing with a cunning Nazi scientist named Doktor Skull.
- Leda Nea is a scientist working for the Göln Remedios laboratory.
- Felix became the first and only Mexican scientist working at the agency.
- Thomas Bourgeron Thomas Bourgeron is a French scientist working at the Institut Pasteur.
- He was also the first scientist in Finland to use a petrographic microscope.
- He may also have been the first scientist to adopt a form of positivism in his approach.
- Ruina, the first scientist to administer ARPA, managed to raise its budget to $250 million.