‹ Sear Searchable ›
Meanings and phrases
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone; hunt; hunting
- an investigation seeking answers
- an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property; lookup
- the examination of alternative hypotheses
- boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; seek; look for
- search or seek; look
- inquire into; research; explore
- subject to a search
- the right of a belligerent to stop neutral ships on the high seas in wartime and search them
- an operation developed for United States troops in Vietnam; troops would move through a designated area destroying troops as they found them
- a computer program that retrieves documents or files or data from a database or from a computer network (especially from the internet)
- Trivago was the first hotel search engine in Germany.
- Koders Koders was a search engine for open source code.
- An implementation of a social search engine is Aardvark.
- a source language consisting of procedural operators that invoke functions to be executed; command language; query language
- a mission to discover something
- a party of people to search for someone
- At most, 150 persons were in the search party at the same time.
- Using a grappling hook, the search party began to drag the river.
- The mechanical man brings the search party members out of Forgetville.
- a warrant authorizing law enforcement officials to search for objects or people involved in the commission of a crime and to produce them in court; the warrant describes the locations where the officials may search
- A search warrant is different from an arrest warrant.
- Three days later, Shapiro returned with a search warrant.
- Captain Aguirre has come to the house with a search warrant.
- searching someone for concealed weapons or illegal drugs by having them remove their clothes
- She was used for law enforcement and search and rescue operations.
- When the plane was overdue at Texarkana search and rescue was notified.
- The remoteness of the region makes sources of search and rescue scarce.
- Few social search engines depend only on online communities.
- Case Studies", and "Do Web search engines suppress controversy?".
- The nofollow tag simply tells search engines not to trust such links.
- Users no longer have the option to annotate or re-order search results.
- Therefore, facets are presented as results and not real search results.
- These are usually the ultrapeers of a leaf node and they are announced in search results.
- The ship also had SPS-10 surface search radar.
- A Type 291 search radar was also added.
- It is also equipped with Thales LW-08 long range volume search radar.
- There are numerous variations of binary search.
- On average, binary search trees with nodes have height.
- There are many types of binary search trees.
- The success of sound films stimulated the search for new applications of photocells.
- This has necessitated an ongoing search for new products, niches in seasons and better storage technologies.
- Funding for the remainder of the Perlan Project was lost with Steve's death, and a search for new funding was begun.
- Police routinely ignore privacy rights and protections against unreasonable search and seizure.
- In the year 2039, Gotham City is very nearly a police state, its citizens subject to unwarranted search and seizure.
- Bailey v. United States (2013) Bailey v. United States, 568 U.S. 186 (2013), was a United States Supreme Court case concerning search and seizure.
- In the 1720s she moved to Hampshire in search of work.
- He left for France in search of work.
- He moved in search of work, his cousin was a screenplay director.
- Authorities do not always respect the law requiring search warrants.
- A Royal Commission may authorise the Australian Federal Police to execute search warrants.
- Also named in the search warrants were VECO officers Bill J. Allen, Rick Smith and Pete Leathard.
- Some successful bands like S.H.E were formed in the talent search.
- Smith started competitive shooting in 2010 following an Australian Paralympic Committee talent search.
- Her performance in their New York talent search won Sage a place on the "Village Stage" of the 1999 Lilith Fair.
- The seven contestants search through a series of three rooms for cash.
- The mouse was designed to search through the corridors until it found the target.
- Users can also search through their email by searching in the subject, body, senders, and receivers.
- Elephants go on seasonal migrations in search of food, water, minerals, and mates.
- These mass movements may also be opportunistic, in search of food, rather than seasonal.
- The burrow system consists primarily of foraging tunnels, which the rats dig in search of food.
- He called the Navy's investigation "a search and destroy mission" against McVeigh.
- Filipino Army Major Filemon Tan said, "The order of the president is to search and destroy the Abu Sayyaf so that's what we are doing".
- He commanded extensive "search and destroy" operations against the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army Regulars, including Operation Hood River.
- Yandex is facing web search competition in Russia from Google Search.
- It is an enhanced version of web search that combines traditional algorithms.
- These web search engines often allow one to select specific state courts to search.
- The ship also had SPS-10 surface search radar.
- "Brendan Simbwaye" is equipped with Decca 1290A surface search radar.
- The boats were fitted with Type 186 and Type 187 sonars, and an I-band surface search radar.
- They leave the kingdom in search of new experiences.
- In 1964 Hatch made his first trip to New York City in search of new material for Clark.
- Approximately 70% of the visitors visit the fair in search of new products and suppliers.
- Part (b) shows a breadth-first search tree of the same graph.
- This was the first known balanced binary search tree data structure.
- A binary search tree can be used to implement a simple sorting algorithm.
- Let "a"("f") denote the output of search algorithm "a" on input "f".
- The standard binary search algorithm is simply the case where the graph is a path.
- Linear search is a simple search algorithm that checks every record until it finds the target value.
- The ship uses Chinese SR2410C S-band 3D AESA radar for surface and air search purposes.
- This was the phased array antenna for the Mars-Passat ("Sky Watch") 3D air search radar, comparable to the US SCANFAR radar.
- In addition, unlike "Fort Lauderdale", "Richard M. McCool Jr." will use the Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar (EASR) volume air search radar.
- So, people began to search for substitutes which are more durable.
- After his last game for Leeds against Barnet, Haber began to search for another club.
- Dissatisfied with the police efforts, her family began to search for Neta by themselves.
- Outraged, Lat goes in search of Jehu.
- Thinking that it's her only way to reach out to her sister, Riley goes in search of the old studio.
- In that muddle, Raju forgets his office money and goes in search of Seeta which Sundaramma steals too.
- Different approaches exist to parallelize local search algorithms.
- Algorithms that are not part of the DPLL family include stochastic local search algorithms.
- Parallel SAT solvers come in three categories: Portfolio, Divide-and-conquer and parallel local search algorithms.
- The book was eventually found after an extensive search.
- Todd Spinner was chosen to be the new principal after an extensive search.
- After an extensive search, their bound and beaten bodies are found the next day.
- The "Utah" had actually been west of the search area provided to the Air Corps.
- This is achieved through by extending the search area best price deals and by group purchase.
- Altogether the search area was up to 155 miles around almost all roads in Stöcksjö but they came up empty-handed.
- Thus, the search space can grow exponentially.
- Such descriptions delineate areas in the search space that most likely contain the desirable solutions.
- Seeing an opportunity in the hotel search space, the founding team developed Germany's first hotel search engine.
- ; in search of better employment opportunities.
- Pandey's parents migrated to Tamil Nadu in search of better life before his birth.
- As the Midwest opened up to settlement, many farmers headed west in search of better farming opportunities.
- Flores was briefly detained during the search.
- They also partially released newly enhanced footage obtained during the search.
- The Joint Services subsequently said that all items damaged during the search exercises would be replaced or compensated for.
- They search for food through leaf litter and patches of dense vegetation, and are strictly terrestrial.
- During years with poor hunting conditions, families might disperse across the barrens to search for food.
- At the core of social structures are males, which roam around, protect group members, and search for food.
- The Edge radio station began a nationwide search to find six young men to form a boy band.
- On June 1, 2012, a nationwide search for the next hosts began and ended on October 1, 2012.
- Ryan started acting in professional theatres at the age of seven, and was later discovered in a nationwide search by Disney Channel.
- Their initial proof of concept was a program that allowed users to search for flights using their voice.
- Sherlock extended the desktop search function to the World Wide Web, allowing users to search both locally and externally.
- The navigation automatically zooms in and out, shows traffic ahead, and allows users to search for points of interests along the route.
- He was selected after a search committee considered a number of candidates.
- He was clear on this point to the trustees involved in the search committee.
- Howard was a member of the Erie Community College Board of Trustees search committee.
- A large police search failed to find the missing girl.
- Later that day, the police search for Leo, who has disappeared.
- As the police search the building, Psyché goes to her room and drops acid into her eyes.