‹ Secondo Secotiaceae ›
Meanings and phrases
- HellRaisers took to slowly with under forty seconds left.
- With under 30 seconds left, FaZe executed to the A bombsite.
- The second to Thomspson came with 37 seconds left in the game.
- Small programs would return results in a few seconds.
- H (Hover) causes scrolling to halt for a few seconds.
- For a few seconds, the band can be seen in the video.
- She finished 0.71 seconds behind Oxana Savchenko of Russia.
- Cande was 2.05 seconds behind the heat winner, Wang Yanping of China.
- The French team finished second, finishing ten seconds behind Britain.
- The Buckeyes' fans tore down the goal posts with 13 seconds remaining.
- Iowa's only touchdown was scored with 22 seconds remaining in the game.
- With six seconds remaining in the first half, Maryland had a 28–14 lead.
- The fight lasted 36 seconds before Saveleva claimed the win.
- They each burn for 130 seconds before being dropped into the ocean.
- She lasted an incredible 8 minutes 56 seconds before calmly getting off.
- Disintegration was observed two seconds later.
- Radar lost the aircraft three seconds later.
- Demetrios arrived only a few seconds later.
- The rock was lasered thirty times over ten seconds.
- Each of the faces is accurate to within ten seconds.
- Each image appears on each screen for five to ten seconds.
- two Peugeot come out of the pits just two seconds ahead.
- 2 winning four seconds ahead of the Audi.
- , when another leap second was added, TAI is exactly 37 seconds ahead of UTC.
- They lost Super Bowl XLIII 27–23 to the Pittsburgh Steelers in the final seconds.
- Rick gets back up and, in the final seconds, scores the winning try for Highland.
- Boise State preserved victory when a Hail Mary pass from Kaepernick was broken up in the final seconds.
- 35.3 seconds slower than the slowest actual qualifier.
- He was 3.41 seconds slower than the heat winner, Omar Cisneros of Cuba.
- She was 1.12 seconds slower than the heat winner, Toea Wisil of Papua New Guinea.
- The typical male orgasm lasts several seconds.
- She creates short videos, from several seconds to 6 minutes.
- This mechanism lasts from a span of several seconds to a few minutes.
- Early clock dials did not indicate minutes and seconds.
- For instance, a toolmaker's optical comparator will often include an option to measure in "minutes and seconds".
- A clock with a dial indicating minutes was illustrated in a 1475 manuscript by Paulus Almanus, and some 15th-century clocks in Germany indicated minutes and seconds.
- Blue whale calls last between ten and thirty seconds.
- With under thirty seconds left, MIBR executed to the A bombsite.
- "Lovebird" is a power ballad of three minutes and thirty seconds.
- In winning he established a new Olympic record, some 25 seconds faster than the previous mark.
- Ethan posted time 7.7 seconds faster than P2 and 11.4 seconds quicker than last years national champion.
- Her time was more than two seconds faster than Djebel's winning time in the 2000 Guineas two days earlier.
- Three weeks later in Compton, California he knocked ten seconds off the mark.
- On average, the R8s were about 2–3 seconds off pace compared to the Pescarolo–Judd.
- Oklahoma scooped up the ensuing onside kick and ran the final six seconds off the clock.
- Swatch reports precision of −5/+5 seconds per day.
- He was faster at the Ring and eroded Rodriguez's lead by about 1,5 seconds per lap.
- The team that guessed the most words in two minutes (60 seconds per team) won the round.
- And within seconds, nothing will ever be the same.
- Bill drinks the Lilith blood, he grins, but is killed within seconds by the blood.
- Effects begin within seconds to minutes of use and last between five and ninety minutes.
- The single is 19 minutes and seven seconds long.
- The video is 6 minutes and 55 seconds long.
- Ringtone audio files must be under 1MB and less than 40 seconds long.
- The ship went down in twenty seconds.
- Now try to play detached tones for twenty seconds and do you do it?
- With about twenty seconds left, electronic creeped up to catch coldzera off guard.
- Boston College then took possession at its own 22-yard line with 28 seconds to go.
- This game was also close, and was tied at 82 points each with six seconds to go in the game.
- The Knights defense forced a three-and-out, and got one last possession with 35 seconds to go.
- and that the gunfire lasted about fifteen seconds.
- A rotating list of statements was also inserted approximately every fifteen seconds.
- The FBI estimates that a domestic violence crime is committed at a rate of once every fifteen seconds.
- He won the fight via submission in the closing seconds of the first round.
- The 13 points included a shot clock buzzer beater in the closing seconds of the third quarter.
- After a Pitt three-and-out, UCF drove for a field goal in the closing seconds of the second quarter.