‹ Sectioned Sector ›
Meanings and phrases
- The highway is mostly named Maharlika Highway, but other sections uses different names.
- On the down side, plans for other sections of the new line have still not been finalised.
- The BNP often received a hostile response from other sections of the British extreme-right.
- Finding and jumping to different sections was often difficult.
- The spire was delivered to the site in four different sections.
- Another common use is to partition land into different sections.
- Tibet conquered large sections of northern India during this time.
- Mangroves cover large sections of the northern shores and southern Saco Bay.
- Attempts of removing the graffiti destroyed large sections of the paintings.
- The pamphlet is organized into several sections:.
- The film is split into several sections identified by dates.
- The data base has several sections.
- The magazine is split into the following sections:
- SP-377 It is fractioned in the following sections:
- The university is organized into the following sections:
- Harb tribe has two main sections, Banu Salim and Masrooh.
- It forms the links between the main sections of the estate.
- Composite valley of the Great Morava has three main sections.
- At call, all sections are accounted for and uniforms inspected.
- Once all sections were popped that ship was considered destroyed.
- This enactment brought uniformity of law for all sections of Hindus.
- The Marching Band consists of various sections, broken down by instrument.
- Within these sub-branches there are various sections headed by section chiefs.
- The 19 various sections fall into two main categories: observing, and special.
- The sensory trail consists of 9 separate sections, called pods.
- The line is made up of two separate sections, with the total length at .
- The station consists of two separate sections, one for each line, at the same level and 150 metres apart.
- Cutting an object into slices creates many parallel cross sections.
- Although the SI unit of total cross sections is m, smaller units are usually used in practice.
- There exist an infinite number of cross sections which yield the two-dimensional Vicsek fractal.
- Medium adds traffic and new sections to the Easy course.
- At Pandora too, the work of development now turned to driving new sections underground.
- The new sections will be built to match the historical character of the original bridges.
- Later certain sections were allocated for baby burials.
- This may be unusual in certain sections of Indian societies.
- Trail conditions vary based on the amount of traffic certain sections receive.
- The property has been divided into sections.
- In anatomical sources, the aorta is usually divided into sections.
- The text is divided into sections, called "prakāśas" which include:
- The station consists of three distinct sections.
- The Indoctrination Course consists of two distinct sections.
- The façade has three distinct sections which are harmoniously integrated.
- The trail was completed in sections between 2003 and 2010.
- The State Street side was built in five sections between 1916 and 1924.
- It is a 2 1/2-story, seven bay stone dwelling built in three sections between 1738 and 1820.
- Fishing is available on many sections of the river.
- The corridor is overgrown and many sections are utilised for livestock grazing.
- In the 1960s, many sections of the line were converted from double track to single track.
- Instead, each chapter contains a number of small sections, which offer a much clearer division of the prose.
- A few small sections of the Roman London Wall exist, for example near the Tower of London and in the Barbican area.
- Shredders are organisms that feed off of coarse particulate organic material (CPOM) such as small sections of leaves.
- The study is divided into three major sections.
- The development consists of roughly five major sections.
- Part of this expansion was to create three major sections.
- At most sections, the Federal Route 170 was built under the JKR R5 road standard, allowing maximum speed limit of up to
- At most sections, the Federal Route 432 was built under the JKR R1 road standard, allowing maximum speed limit of up to 20 km/h.
- At most sections, the Federal Route 424 was built under the JKR R5 road standard, allowing maximum speed limit of up to 90 km/h.
- As an educationist he tried his best to reach all sections of society to help them in uplifting their educational standards.
- Entali, once part of salt lakes beyond the Maratha Ditch, later a marshy area for economically distressed sections of society.
- In 2012–13 there were 380,000 visitors to the building from all sections of society – an increase of over 40% from the previous year.
- This ends with made paths and some short sections of boardwalk.
- Most of the route is on public footpaths but there are short sections on roads.
- Most of these agreements permit access only on certain days of the year or for short sections of the river.
- The sections below discuss these career phases in more detail.
- The individuals in the sections below earned recognition for meritorious performances.
- The roof has some 34 different pitches, closely articulating the spaces and sections below.
- This band is open to students through chair auditions, which also determine placement within the respective sections.
- All prefects will support the college by completing the assigned duties and by taking charge of discipline of other students in their respective sections.
- Four teams competed in a round robin competition, with the top two teams and the bottom two teams proceeding to their respective sections of the play-offs: the top teams play for advancement to the Group I.
- The buildings in both sections have brick exteriors.
- Windows in both sections are double-hung, six-over-six units.
- In both sections, the instruments open the fugue, but play with the voices once they enter.
- All production cars were painted white, with peacock blue lower sections.
- Smallmouth bass and northern pike can be found in abundance in the lower sections.
- It carries all the straight track sections connecting the upper and lower sections.
- Visitor seating is in the south end zone and the southern sections of the east side.
- Its northern and southern sections are called, respectively, Yelebesov and Baityk Batyr Streets.
- Even on the through platforms, the southern sections are indicated with an "a", and the northern sections with a "b" (2a/b, etc.).