‹ Sectorial Sectral ›
Meanings and phrases
- There are different ongoing R&D projects both at the governmental and private sectors.
- Since the late 19th century, public and private sectors have heavily developed the river.
- Agriculture is the primary business, few are employed in the government and private sectors.
- Union Group has since expanded into a range of other sectors.
- As his business grew, he expanded to other sectors, forming the Oso Group.
- Some of the main areas are: There are many other sectors that tend to be more precarious.
- Despite this, all sectors have 40 planets in them.
- She indicated that she would meet with all sectors.
- The CGRMP offers accommodation in all sectors.
- In 1938, 4% worked in various sectors of the economy.
- Many direct and indirect subsidies are given to various sectors.
- By the end of AlRabiah's tenure, growth in various sectors was at very high rates.
- During the following years, many factories in different sectors were founded.
- It is projected that different sectors could save $130 billion on energy bills.
- From the peasantry to trade unions, specific literacy percentage quotas were made for different sectors of Soviet society.
- The two largest economic sectors are mining and tourism.
- Its major economic sectors are service industries and manufacturing.
- The main economic sectors of the village are agriculture and animal breeding.
- Lemvig's economy is based on traditional sectors such as metal, wood and furniture industry.
- This was typical in sectors such as water, waste management, and public transport, although not in electricity and natural gas.
- The share of high-tech sectors such as electronics, telecommunications, IT engineering, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals is on the rise.
- Steam distillation remains important in certain industrial sectors.
- The economy is dominated by service, industrial sectors and agriculture.
- It is active in the electrification of the automotive, energy, and industrial sectors.
- The private and public sectors of the economy were devastated.
- Glostrup Municipality has a total of 21,200 jobs in the private and public sectors combined.
- The association includes today more than 500 professionals from the private and public sectors
- HP Cloud includes a number of packages for different industry sectors.
- APHL liaises with industry sectors and coordinates ad hoc public-private partnerships.
- Training is flexible, customised to specific needs and extends across all industry sectors.
- Public relations agents mediate the production of news about all sectors of society.
- A key to the City's transformation has been collaboration amongst all sectors of society.
- Tribal loyalty is important in many sectors of society, and ethnic discrimination is common.
- In 1982, the regions were abolished and replaced by "business sectors", a process known as sectorisation.
- His expertise reaches both the healthcare and business sectors of Denmark, specifically the community of Aarhaus.
- German benefits from its similarity to Afrikaans and has a prominent position in the tourism and business sectors.
- It had interests in many sectors including mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Decentralization came in 1965 and spurred growth of several sectors including the prosperous tourist industry.
- It focuses on growth sectors including technology, technology manufacturing, consumer brands and financial services.
- The city is experiencing growth in the service sectors.
- The main economic activity is retail and other service sectors.
- Coop Group operates store formats in the food, non-food and service sectors.