‹ Seemly Seen ›
Meanings and phrases
- This seems likely to be a member of a new family of viruses.
- It seems likely that some of his strong works pre-date 1930.
- It seems likely that the "Spratt sands" were actually named after him.
- Two young men tumble over each other in what seems like a war scene of shipwrecked sailors.
- After a while of what seems to be a good relationship, she begins to realize something is wrong.
- to carry out what seems to be a surgical strike as he was killed in a room and "nobody else was hurt.
- The people in the Village are seems more spiritual.
- While Oliver is hesitant about trusting her, Dinah seems more open.
- The Iranian Shi'ism seems more tolerant on this point than Sunnite orthodoxy.
- Some accounts say Riley locked the saloon doors before shooting, but this seems unlikely.
- Over the following months, as Wolfe seems unlikely to return, Archie opens his own detective agency.
- This motif is rare as the process resulting in its formation seems unlikely to occur during protein folding.
- He seems not to have found work as a musician.
- Finally, the child seems not to need any mothering at all.
- The later Peripatetic school seems not to have been so kind.
- Witness testimony at his trial seems to indicate that he emigrated to London in 1888.
- The sacral knot worn at the back of the neck seems to indicate that she is a priestess or even a goddess.
- This seems to indicate that all type Ia supernovae convert approximately the same amount of mass to energy.
- This now seems to be incorrect.
- The population now seems to be stable; the reasons for the fluctuation are unknown.
- Caleb's narration now seems erratic and disorganised, implying that he has gone mad.
- Although it seems very plausible, it is about impossible to test.
- It seems very likely the "Kimberella" was a member of the protostomes.
- They have no garden which is a great shame as the soil seems very rich.
- It seems clear, Alexander's most trusted men backed Perdiccas.
- Towards the end it seems clear that Kitty is poised to kill herself.
- It seems clear, however, that the river itself was named after the tidal crossing.
- I asked what happened and he said nobody seems to know.
- He seems to know about Lili, but claims that he cannot see the fairy.
- No one seems to know his name.
- However, he seems to suggest that historians are as fallible at interpreting the facts as the rest of humanity.
- Much seems to suggest that many traits of Mesoamerican architecture were governed by religious and mythological ideas.
- The root of the word seems to suggest pride in being 'meat eaters' rather than people who scrounge for vegetables for sustenance.
- "He never seems to run out of funny things to say—scrupulously never tells anything off-color."
- It was originally announced that the station would be called "Rees", but that name never seems to have been applied.
- As David Louis Edelman notes, the prescient Steerpike never seems to be able to accomplish much either, except to drive Titus' father mad by burning his library.
- Firstly, it seems probable that the axe marked the scene of a fatal accident.
- It seems probable that the murder was committed elsewhere and that parts of the dismembered body were dispersed for disposal.
- That he was rich seems probable; for he appears to have occupied himself for a time with commerce and afterward with agriculture.
- Dr. Weird's name seems to be a tribute to Dr.
- The name seems to belong particularly to the north of Scotland.
- Oddly enough, her real name seems to have been changed to "Janis."