‹ Sequestrate Sequin ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of segregating or sequestering; segregation
- the action of forming a chelate or other stable compound with an ion or atom or molecule so that it is no longer available for reactions
- a writ that authorizes the seizure of property
- seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized; requisition
- Also, agricultural carbon sequestration is not possible yet.
- These removals are typically referred to as carbon sequestration.
- Another proposed form of carbon sequestration in the ocean is direct injection.