‹ Sevastopol Seven-day ›
Meanings and phrases
- being one more than six; 7; vii
- the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one; 7; VII; sevener; heptad; septet; septenary
- one of four playing cards in a deck with seven pips on the face; seven-spot
Seven Hills of Rome
- the hills on which the ancient city of Rome was built
- impressive monuments created in the ancient world that were regarded with awe; Seven Wonders of the World
- impressive monuments created in the ancient world that were regarded with awe; Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
Seven Years ' War
- a war of England and Prussia against France and Austria (1756-1763); Britain and Prussia got the better of it
- iron with a lofted face for hitting high shots to the green; mashie niblick
- an informal expression for all of the oceans of the world
- Lum studied and traveled with Lee for the next seven years.
- Over the next seven years he expanded his factory and staff.
- He studied and taught Buddhism there for the next seven years.
- He played all six matches and scored seven goals.
- He played all seven matches and scored seven goals.
- In twelve league appearances, he scored seven goals.
- The team spent seven years in the 2nd division.
- Aden Tutton has spent seven years on the national team.
- He spent seven years of his childhood residing in Europe.
- Asensi represented Spain 41 times, scoring seven goals.
- In total he made 136 appearances for Southampton, scoring seven goals.
- He went on to gain 23 caps for England at under-21 level, scoring seven goals.
- Laird made seven appearances during the loan spell.
- She made seven appearances during the 2016 FA WSL season.
- Bentley made seven appearances for Rostov without scoring.
- The USA team reached 21 or more points in each of the first seven games.
- In fact, Texas won its first seven games against the Aggies, all of them by shutout.
- In 2004 he suffered a fractured wrist in a pre-season game and missed the first seven games.
- He played seven seasons for the New England Patriots (1984–1990).
- Allen played seven seasons for the Eagles, three seasons for the New Orleans Saints, and four seasons for the Oakland Raiders.
- He was drafted in the 7th round (171st pick overall) of the 1984 NFL Draft by the New York Giants, and played seven seasons in the NFL.
- In its first seven years, the Regina Folk Festival took place in March.
- The Rockies led MLB attendance records for the first seven years of their existence.
- The church hall was opened in 1925 and was used as the church for the first seven years.
- He played seven games in each of the next two seasons.
- He played seven games for United's first team.
- He played seven games, but only got two starts for the "Foxes".
- He spent the last seven years of his NHL career in Chicago.
- He suffered from chronic osteomyelitis for the last seven years of his life.
- A few antibiotics have received marketing authorization in the last seven years.
- When he was only seven years old.
- Ray's parents had him take lessons and he started to play the piano when he was only seven years old.
- The castle was originally constructed in 1608 by Hiroie Kikkawa, but was destroyed only seven years later.
- He challenged seven other swimmers on the fourth heat, including British-born Paraguayan swimmer Benjamin Hockin.
- He challenged seven other swimmers in the second heat, including four-time OIympian Jakob Jóhann Sveinsson of Iceland.
- He challenged seven other swimmers on the second heat, including former semifinalist Hsu Chi-chieh of the Chinese Taipei.