‹ Shaytan She-bop ›
Meanings and phrases
- She remained at WGCI until 1989 when she became WNUA's morning host.
- Kamlabai was 25 when she became a widow, pregnant with her third child.
- They married in 1982, but he left her when she became pregnant with twins.
- She looked like a monster when she won her nursery here.
- She resumed her duties as First Lady when she won the Senate race.
- In 2002 she had her breakthrough year on tour when she won three ITF titles.
- Around this time she met Kartolo, whom she married in 1934.
- At Stanford, she met Alejandro Toledo, whom she married in 1972.
- In Texas she met her husband John Pylant, whom she married in 1991.
- It jumped to 3 million when she returned after the boycott.
- She remained in North America until 1973 when she returned to England.
- Shaw then began working at Gilbreth, Inc. until 1930 when she returned to the UK.
- As was Ron's mother, Sis Raper when she died at 86.
- She was two weeks in foal to Hector Protector when she died.
- He was by her hospital bedside when she died the following year.
- In 1945 she married Jack Thomas, whom she met while on service in India.
- She is a frequent duo partner with Huw Watkins whom she met at university.
- On 3 October 2011 Williams married Matthew Henaughan whom she met in 2009.
- She was 19 years old when she began.
- Evelyn was fifty-five when she began her travels with the Doctor.
- That is when she began her study at Brigham Young University (BYU).
- His mother went from a good to a bad person when she joined the Pungsan Dog Cult.
- Tyler's career began when she joined the cast of "Les Misérables" at the age of 20.
- She became active in politics, when she joined the Glasgow Anarchist Group by 1914.
- Cida's mother, Dolores, was Sonia's maid, before she died.
- She and Mitchell had two daughters before she died in 1867.
- Her reign began on July 26, 2008, and ended 22 days before she died.
- Nancy Faust became the White Sox organist in 1970, a position she held for 40 years.
- She was later promoted to deputy chair, and then to chair, a position she held from 1943 to 1978.
- In 1949 she became Director of Studies for Mathematics at Girton, a position she held until 1969.
- She left Albania in 1994 when she moved to Swizerland.
- Daniels remained at WCFL until 1964 when she moved to WSDM.
- She lived with her mother until age 14 when she moved to Shukjung Monastery.
- Sienna is left shaken when she finds someone in her flat.
- Sienna is left unsettled when she finds a countdown on her laptop.
- She is devastated when she finds out that Kirito is Asuna's crush.
- Ann Hawkins was 19 when she married Richard Gentry.
- Neetu was 26 when she married Kapoor in 1980.
- Libbey was 36 years old when she married.
- Xin's early days in London were difficult because she didn't speak much English.
- She went to the to register for ordination, but was turned down because she did not have a master.
- She initially decided not to attend the audition because she did not think she would get the part.
- Everybody was crying when she left.
- "U-558"s eighth patrol began when she left Brest on 29 July 1942.
- She stayed in that role until July 28, 2014 when she left WFLD after a 27-year run.
- "Prince Henry" remained in the Mediterranean Sea until March, when she sailed for Gibraltar.
- She completed her second tour of duty in Korea on 3 July 1952, when she sailed from Yokosuka.
- The transport remained off the beaches until the 24th when she sailed to Eniwetok and Pearl Harbor.
- Christine’s memories return when she sees Adam.
- Nora is clearly uneasy when she sees him.
- She becomes convinced when she sees Casey's cache of weapons.
- She made the news again in 1911, when she took up driving a car.
- However, when she took her first chemistry class, she fell in love with the subject.
- In the following spring he recorded her biggest victory when she took the 1000 Guineas.
- She was only 14 when she first appeared on "Eat Bulaga!".
- Kahoko also called her "bishōjo", when she first met her.
- She was also called "bishōjo", by Kahoko when she first saw her.
- She is known for getting what she wants via scheming.
- She does what she wants."
- Vas also believes Mishti "certainly knows what she wants and how to get it."
- On club level she played for Beijing BAW in 2015.
- On club level she played with Minas Tênis Clube.
- She started acting in 1799 when she appeared on stage for the first time.
- Baldwin's first big break came when she appeared in The Beatles music video "Free as a Bird" in 1996.
- She started her career in 2008 when she appeared in the fashion magazine "Ranzuki" until October 2010.
- She is shocked when she discovers a bloody Parker hiding in her house with her mother's permission.
- Alice changes her mind when she discovers Vincent is ill. She takes care of him and develops a crush.
- Anna is dismayed when she discovers that her landlord Jerry Morton (Michael Starke) is planning to sell No.
- She remained in the post until she died 47 years later.
- Ahern was a member of the party's Albert Park branch until she died on 7 April 1969.
- He lived in New York City with his wife, Antoinette, until she died in December 1945.
- Fowler's wife petitioned for divorce when she got to know of Jensen.
- But when she got there, it was only her bladder, And nobody knew she was there.
- She remained at Oahu until 29 May when she got underway and proceeded to Roi Island.
- Chloe refuses his advances when she learns he left her to pursue Brenda.
- Her love for him is halted when she learns that he is Fernando Maldonado’s son.
- But she is soon caught unprepared when she learns that her mother has grown ill.
- She was at the zoo until March 1933, when she went on a rampage.
- Te Aroha - Her curse was when she went back in time into the past years of Killian High.
- After everyone pretended to ignore this, the two girls beat Okomo when she went to get water.
- She was 18 when she started a romance on the side; later, she divorced.
- It took eleven years from when she started writing to getting published.
- This is when she started to write and sing songs while teaching herself guitar.
- This can only have been "U-585", although she did not report any attack.
- The ensuing turmoil intrigued Goldman, although she did not fully understand it at the time.
- The Canadian frigate lost of her stern and although she did not sink, was declared a total loss.
- My mother began learning English when she came over.
- The old lady passed out and when she came to he was gone.
- She had a holiday and then when she came back Ryan won on her at Kempton.
- Marvin was often seen flirting with Holly, though she did not appear to reciprocate the feelings.
- In 2005, she maintained a blog on the NHL website, though she did not post for most of the season.
- Jane says she feels as though she did her best and is disappointed in her “shitty wife” reputation.
- She made her film debut in 1988, when she played Laura in Gonzalo Justiniano's '.
- Tobin's first acting performance was at age four, when she played a Christmas tree in her school's holiday pageant.
- Her final medal came in 1955 in the mixed doubles with Ladislav Štípek when she played under her married name of Krejčová.
- Josephine was 35 years old when she met Swamiji.
- She was already a teacher when she met William Drew Robeson.
- Her second bout was on January 6 of '98, when she met Cinthya Prouder.
- Candice then became the sixth HouseGuest to be evicted when she received seven eviction votes (7-0-0).
- Her scientific interest in the Arctic was stoked when she received her first Alaskan Malamute at age eleven.
- She won the title of Miss Texas on July 7, 2012, when she received her crown from outgoing titleholder Kendall Morris.
- She turned to working in glass because she felt it was more "exciting" to work with.
- The track, titled "When I Dream", was not included on the album because she felt it was too dark.
- She and Dan did not hit it off right away, because she felt he was not doing enough to find her father's killer.
- However, when she arrived she knew no one there and had only $10 on hand.
- Williams was giving up hope of finding Judy when she arrived in his new camp.
- "Eliza" had left with 40 crew men and still had 37 when she arrived at Dominica.
- “She received so much respect for what she did.
- Came back to Sadhna and told what she did.
- It is not known what she did there, as she never spoke about it.
- She agrees, but only because she wanted to steal the Moscram Ray Gun.
- She obtained a degree in German because she wanted to become a German teacher.
- It was an experiment to see if Gabrielle would seduce him because she wanted the money.
- Over time, the children began to exhibit what she called "spontaneous discipline".
- It was here that she was introduced to her husband Prem Seth, and had what she called a 'semi-arranged' marriage.
- Krystal eventually moved back home to Indiana for what she called "a time of restoration" and to reassess her career.
- Ann Miller was only 15 years old when she made this film.
- Bartholomay was nine years old when she made her first doll.
- Arati Devi was a Jewish girl of 19 years when she made the film.
- She was sailing in heavy weather when she ran aground on Knife Island.
- She was elected in 1975 but was defeated when she ran for reelection in 1981.
- B A Inc., was an electrical company from when she ran out of the back of her house.
- She sends him 25 rubles back because she does not need it.
- She is upset because she does not want to be alone, but Kashi convinces her.
- Charlotte is afraid to leave him because she doesn't think she'll ever get someone as good as John.
- He eventually took Williams to meet Porter, who fainted when she saw him.
- Teresita, his daughter, cried when she saw him, also resisted hugging him.
- There was a moment when she saw her picture on the monitor and said 'I'm her.'
- Same year she won gold in Taekwondo and Muaythai.
- That year she won the 2014 IAAF Combined Events Challenge.
- The same year she won the Ivor Novello Award for best songwriting.
- Her only patrol began when she departed Kiel on 21 January 1943.
- Her only patrol began when she departed Kiel on 8 September 1942.
- "U-270"s first patrol began when she departed Kiel on 23 March 1943.
- She used a device to erase Corrine's memories of what she saw and heard.
- As Loki breaks down the barrier, Flowa is surprised with what she saw and writes it down.
- To stop Corrine from remembering what she saw, Sarah uses a device to erase that part of her memory.
- She turns into 'Shaniqua' when she gets angry.
- She is a real talent and she owns the stage when she gets in her stride.
- "Lost Mop" Bobby is busy working on the buses when she gets distracted and loses her mop.
- She held this position until she retired in 1988.
- Robinson taught in the LA schools until she retired from teaching in 1976.
- She flew as a missionary pilot in Africa until she retired in 1994 at age 65.
- She was forced to grow up when she entered the life of Odak family.
- Her parents divorced just about the time when she entered middle school.
- Rita Lazzarotto is a 29-year-old nurse when she entered on Day 53 as an Intruder.
- However, Hughes thought it was "insane" when she found out about it.
- However, she was relieved when she found out that Gary was alive all along.
- She was furious when she found that that Nicola was pregnant with Gary's baby.
- In 1932 she became a private student of sculptor Alpo Sailo, whom she later married.
- Her sister, whom she later liked to insist was "half an hour older", was the other twin.
- Together with the flutist Bart Platteau whom she later married, she began to perform in jazz concerts around the world.
- She is also embarrassed when she realizes that he is her client at the spa.
- She gives him a blow job and, when she realizes he's not her client, breaks down crying.
- Martine visits Xavier and returns disappointed when she realizes things are not the same.
- She worked as an architect until 1973, when she retired.
- Stedman stayed at Radcliffe until 1954, when she retired.
- Adair played Kate through to April 1995, when she retired from acting.
- Sarah is doubtful, but when she tries to find the right dress, Ellie's prediction is justified.
- The sniper shoots the mother when she tries moving from the wreckage toward her daughter's position.
- Halfway's intimacy issues are explored through his relationship with Whitney when she tries to get intimate with him.
- This was before she became better known as Faye Wong.
- In this church in 1137 the 13-year-old Eleanor of Aquitaine married the future Louis VII, a few months before she became Queen.
- She appeared at the 1999 Latin Alternative Music Conference before she became famous and was questioned as to why she was there.
- Isabel gives him a get well card, with a drawing of what she calls a “water kelpie” on it.
- Cat confronts members of what she calls the "redneck posse", led by cocky, wealthy, homophobic Tommy Lawson.
- Creating what she calls wearable art, da Silva collaborated with artist Ayoola Gbolahan for her 2017 collection.
- The story follows Ichika Tachibana's life over a summer holiday when she meets Manatsu Kuroki.
- Utsusemi returns in chapter sixteen, “Sekiya,” when she meets Genji on her return from the provinces.
- A disappointed Jasmeet was about to leave Jagtariya when she meets a woman with whom she shares her sorrow.
- Lee finds Coburn when she returns to her destroyed office.
- Annapoorani has developed much more hatred for Arjun and Roja when she returns.
- However, when she returns home, the night terrors and unexplained blackouts return, and she now experiences nausea.
- One prisoner was found to be insane and was relanded before she left.
- She was a Carmelite nun before she left Poland and also for several years in Israel.
- She then tells him that she knows Steve was going to propose to her before she left.
- Brenda first appeared when she visited Gennie in hospital.
- In May 1982, Youens met the Queen when she visited the set of "Coronation Street".
- Hammond addressed Queen Elizabeth in a short Latin speech when she visited his college on 9 August 1564.
- Simon confesses he loves Clary, though she does not reciprocate his feelings.
- Lloyd falls in love with Daisy early in the story, though she doesn't reciprocate it until later.
- One of the possible meanings of this is that Estella, even though she doesn't acknowledge the fact, loves Pip.
- The pair later meet when she goes into his store.
- A look at the two different directions a teenage girl's life could have taken when she goes to high school.
- At first the mother does not believe Amahl, but when she goes to the door to see for herself, she is stunned.
- In her early days Annalise had manipulative tendencies and was used to getting what she wanted.
- She was living the American Dream in Los Angeles, California and managed to get what she wanted.
- When she first decided to go to art school, Armstrong didn't have a very firm grasp on what she wanted to do.
- She held the championship until April 2011, when she lost it to Aksana.
- She first competed at Wimbledon in 1902 when she lost in the first round to Agnes Morton.
- from the University of Pennsylvania law school and was a lawyer until 2008 when she lost her job.
- Linda tried to arm herself with a branch, but when she did, blood flowed from the tree.
- He tried calling again, at 9:12 a.m. that day, but didn't leave a message when she didn't answer.
- A lazy woman did not like to spin and when she did, did not wind onto a reel, but left it on the bobbin.
- Not everyone noticed because, when she finished, half the seats were empty."
- Her best result came in 2012, when she finished 4th in the women's RS-X event.
- Kind's final race start came in the Phoenix Sprint Stakes, when she finished fifth again.
- Chitose also lost most of her memory when she comes out of the capsule.
- Towards the end, when she comes back to reality, she takes her bag and leaves the room.
- Nonetheless Seymour resolves to go to Angie's flat and clean it for when she comes home.
- It was at age 12 or 13 when she decided to focus on the sport.
- 1972: Paul's love for Anne was left unrequited when she decided to marry Nick Davis.
- Mary was lured in when she decided to look for Bulletgirl and stopped from speaking with a hose.
- Larson developed an interest in music at age 11 when she learned to play the guitar.
- My mother taught me my letters, although I well remember when she learned them herself.
- She originally became interested in cycling when she learned that about her diabetes risks.
- Lamiai bit into Cassie but recoiled when she discovered that she had god's blood.
- This was reinforced in 1946 when she discovered the work of Edvard Munch while on holiday in Norway.
- She was to be part of TVNZ's commentary team for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, but dropped out when she discovered she was pregnant.
- Whiley created history in 2007 when she defeated Katharine Kruger in Tarbes.
- II" when she defeated four members of the Green Lantern Corps single-handedly.
- The runner-up subsequently boosted the form when she defeated colts in the Champagne Stakes at Doncaster.
- She came to notice when she sang at Covent Garden in November 1745.
- In November 2014, Upston stated she is not a feminist when she sang praises of beauty pagents.
- Francis' first venture into the music industry came when she sang in a group called My Toys Like Me.
- The same year she appeared in films "The Air I Breathe" and "Shanghai Kiss."
- The same year she appeared in an episode of the TV series "The Man from U.N.C.L.E."
- In 2003 she took part in" Click" and in the same year she appeared in "Dádiva of a wandering soul".
- Spears later claimed that she felt excited when she heard it and knew it was going to be a hit.
- Spears later claimed that she felt excited when she heard it and knew it was going to be a hit record.
- She chose to specialise in pathology when she heard about the shortage of skilled forensic scientists in Honduras.
- Beloved becomes angry and more demanding, throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way.
- Usually when she does meet these men she completely falls apart and makes a total fool of herself.
- Later he sees her carrying the puppy he presented and tells why she needs the puppy when she does not need him.
- Cookie began to write at age 11, when she wrote a 321-page book about the Johnstown flood of 1889.
- Lynn went to a residential school for the deaf, from age twelve to age nineteen, when she wrote this piece.
- She worked as a production secretary in the film industry when she wrote an original script, "Undercover" (1983).
- The next year she became a barracks ship.
- In the same year she became the face of the brand Andre Tan.
- In the same year she became attached to bookkeeper William "Billy" Mabon.
- Her career spanned both World Wars when she performed in the uniform of either a soldier or a sailor.
- Henderson performed one of the two songs numerous times, book-ending years when she performed the national anthem instead.
- In March 1995, he appeared with her on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" when she performed her new single at the time, "My Cherie".
- One person drowned in Alexandria when she fell into a draining ditch.
- In 1893 Jordan's daughter Eda was sliding down the banister when she fell off and broke her neck.
- Ward had a neck concussion because she hit the canvas with her neck when she fell, and she was hospitalized after this bout.
- Halfway and Whitney panic when she tells him that she may be pregnant.
- Buffy reports to Giles, and he is concerned when she tells him about the theft from the mausoleum.
- She cries when she tells him the children, his half-brother and half-sister, later died in a motor accident.
- The ship's fifth Far East deployment was concluded when she reached Sydney on 22 June.
- She completed her term in the Senate in 2002 when she reached the mandatory retirement age of 75.
- She ended her slam failures, when she reached her first slam fourth round at the US Open losing to Naomi Osaka.
- They added that Chloe initially refuses because she wants to behave professionally.
- At the hospital, Ross's mother offers him an engagement ring because she wants him to marry Rachel.
- Megan decides to run for school president because she wants to have unlimited power and immediate approval or her every whim.
- Tina is taken aback when she hears the person also has a large scar on his tailbone.
- She becomes disturbed when she hears an eerie female voice respond, "I love you too."
- Her daughter Amy is about to comfort her mother when she hears a noise in the living room.
- Vicky notices Sapna when she becomes a successful model.
- Gambi later makes a special suit for Jennifer when she becomes Lightning.
- The text describes Kālī's emerging out of Durga when she becomes extremely angry.
- She had to take a leave from show business when she gave birth to Wowie Cruz.
- She failed to produce a foal until 1918 when she gave birth to a chestnut colt by Polymelus.
- Lapa was about forty years old when she gave premature birth to twin daughters Catherine and Giovanna.
- This is because she thought Yulsman only wanted Kerouac in the frame, so she stepped aside.
- At a young age, Mercy almost ran away with Sam/Samuel because she thought they were in love.
- For example, she only enjoyed music classes, because she thought singing was so natural to her.
- Doherty played the role from 1965 until she left the series in 1967.
- She worked as an art teacher starting in 1932 until she left in 1938 to live in Paris.
- She served three terms on the city council from 2012 until she left office to become mayor in 2018.
- Norton began her professional life as a technologist when she worked as a SysAdmin and web programmer.
- Her long career began in 1980, when she worked as a Farm Manager, serving in that capacity until 1985.
- Sherrill was a Russian policy officer when she worked at the Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Navy, Europe.
- Carmel finds him hard to resist and is rejected by him when she tried to kiss him.
- The outraged Tyrrel kept Emily imprisoned in his estate, and had her arrested on false charges when she tried to escape.
- Padmashali tried her best to conform to the assigned gender identity, failing when she tried to kill herself at the age of 12.
- She tells him to go to Bucharest because she believes it seems right to do.
- Elizabeth then tells Paige that she is not afraid to die for her job, because she believes in what she's doing.
- Ann is upset because she believes that she can still hear the voice of her late husband Bill, who was killed in the war.