‹ Shortening Shortest ›
Meanings and phrases
- Other countries often have much shorter seasons.
- Other animals were selected for much shorter periods.
- The petals are erect, oblong and much shorter than the sepals.
- The antennae are slightly shorter than the body.
- It was also slightly shorter than the album version.
- C-N distances are slightly shorter than C-C distances.
- A shorter version features on the CD single.
- Here, the expression is a shorter version of "matriculation college".
- A shorter version, without stock, was also developed for Airborne forces.
- It will be a much shorter route towards Pali for all traffic from Haryana.
- This allows Kokomo Grain a shorter route to Indianapolis and markets south.
- Probably the best known shorter route is the Ring of Steall, a circuit of the corrie above Steall Falls.
- For a shorter time, he visited several universities in Europe, Brazil and Israel.
- The contestant who finishes the course in the shorter time advances to the season finale.
- "in the field") to fix bugs, and often include shorter time to market and lower non-recurring engineering costs.
- This led to a shorter period a person had Smallpox than if they had contracted naturally.
- Another way to look at it is: the back end must achieve the same change in velocity in a shorter period of time.
- However, S Carinae has a shorter period – 150 days, though it is much more distant at 1300 light-years from Earth.
- This resulted in pinnipeds having significantly shorter tails.
- The Tu-144"S" had a significantly shorter range than Concorde.
- It was significantly shorter than the Great Depression (132 months).
- NSB further criticized that trains running on the northern segment did not run the shorter distance to Holmestrand.
- There were also a smaller electric fleet used on shorter distance services around Leeds and Manchester and on services between Liverpool and Manchester.
- These can now run the full length of the boiler shell, rather than just the rather shorter distance from the inner combustion chamber to the front tubeplate.
- The software was designed to combine long synthesis paths into shorter and more economical paths.
- Hence, warmer seasons will increase in length, whilst winter will become shorter and more sporadic depending on given temperature regions.
- Its route is shorter and more direct than the mainline, and bypasses the Sautee Valley Historic District, and unincorporated community of Sautee.
- Some drag strips are even shorter and run 660 feet, 201 m, or 1/8 mile.
- Its title is supposed to suggest it is even shorter than a short story.
- ", the play Klein produced had an even shorter run than his previous attempt.
- However, street races like Monaco have shorter distances, to keep under the two-hour limit.
- Today, the Schwebebahn uses the European Train Control System, allowing for shorter distances between trains.
- When females leave, they tend to move much further away () than males (up to ), which tend to move shorter distances.