‹ Sibling Sibyl ›
Meanings and phrases
- When she was able, she taught her younger siblings.
- He has 3 younger siblings - 1 sister and 2 brothers.
- She has one older sibling and three younger siblings.
- He has two older siblings, a sister and a brother.
- He had two older siblings, Germanicus and Livilla.
- She had two older siblings, Evangeline (1880-1932?)
- She was the oldest of seven other siblings in her family.
- Josephine was born in 1964 to a family with five other siblings.
- Bright grew up the son of a sharecropper, with 13 other siblings.
- His siblings included his twin brother Henry O.H.
- His siblings included General Robert Horn Dalrymple.
- His siblings included Elmer Drew Merrill, who was his twin.
- Her parents and siblings also survived the war.
- Within five years his parents and siblings followed him to Fort Myers.
- Pence grew up with her parents and siblings in Arlington County, Virginia.