‹ Siderosis Sidesaddle ›
Meanings and phrases
- These dolmens flank both sides of the main street.
- The statues of Eighteen Arhats stand on both sides.
- Staircases protrude from both sides of the station.
- The reporter’s challenge is digging out all sides.
- Large windows surround the building on all sides.
- The village is surrounded on all sides by mountains.
- "trans"-2-butene) the methyl groups appear on opposite sides.
- Opponents stand facing each other on opposite sides of the wire.
- The two sp orbitals project on opposite sides of the carbon atom.
- The south and west sides were rebuilt in brick.
- The east and west sides are long and the north-south sides about .
- The courtyard had arcades on the east and west sides, supported by columns.
- There are bell openings on the north and south sides.
- The chancel has chapels on the north and south sides.
- Palladian windows are set on the building's north and south sides.
- The abdomen has is black with yellow along the sides.
- No fleshy keel exists along the sides of the caudal peduncle.
- A fence was erected along the sides and rear of the building.
- In 1995, he switched sides again and backed Rabbani.
- While he was at Ptolemais Akko, however, Ptolemy switched sides.
- But in September 1944, Bulgaria switched sides in the war and withdrew from Yugoslavia.
- It is surrounded by vast gardens on all four sides.
- The palace has high boundary walls on all four sides.
- It surrounds Souk El Hout from all four sides.
- Tools such as a compass can be used to measure the angles of different sides.
- Blair opined that Rosie's inclusion brought out different sides to Carmella's character.
- His rule was limited since the country was fractured by civil war between different sides.
- The opposing sides met at Dunkou (沌口, in modern Wuhan).
- Two opposing sides of the tower bear the tughra of Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
- During World War II (1939-1945), Canada and Italy were on opposing sides.
- 12 MPs changed sides between the first and second readings.
- The other three changed sides, and began to work for the opposition.
- In 1706 he changed sides and became a supporter of Stanisław Leszczyński.
- Both slaughters each other sides and Arjuna cuts his bow.
- Yet where’s the other sides numbers?
- Towers are four-cornered on the south, and rounded on other sides.
- It has wide-eaved porches on its south and east sides.
- It has one-story later additions on its north and east sides.
- Ann Arbor Charter Township adjoins the city's north and east sides.
- Similarly, they will funnel along both sides of the Black Sea.
- The town straddles the River Wick and extends along both sides of Wick Bay.
- It is located along both sides of Chapel Point Road immediately south of Maryland Route 6.
- Both sides agreed to take an oath to prevent violence against each other.
- Both sides agreed to reduce the military numbers along the borders to a minimum.
- That tour also brought an end to the hostilities when both sides agreed to an armistice.
- He later coached Mufulira Wanderers and several other club sides.
- Moon began playing football at a young age for local boys' club sides Bankfoot and Fossoway.
- Vanstrattan went on to represent Australia U-23 in two friendlies against club sides in Germany.
- The casualties for both sides during the entire campaign were 57,225.
- African Americans—slave and free—served on both sides during the war.
- The tongue may be bitten at either the tip or on the sides during a seizure.
- He also played for the youth sides of Sparta Prague and Dubnica.
- Vancaeyezeele played for the youth sides of Stade Malherbe Caen of Ligue 1.
- He proceeded to score more than 80 goals for the club's various youth sides.
- It was the first 0–0 between the sides since 1994.
- The fighting between the sides was brief, with few casualties on either side.
- They are also the only team to win an away match between the sides, having won 15 times in Wales.
- Longnü and Shancai are placed on the left and right sides.
- Statues of Four Heavenly Kings stand on the left and right sides.
- There are two other gates on the eastern and western sides.
- It has a verandah on its eastern and western sides and a gable roof.
- Seats are arranged in a circle at the eastern and western sides of the field.
- Abylai chose not to take sides.
- The thing had been sprung on them so suddenly they were unable to take sides."
- Both kingdoms would then take sides respectively during the Roman–Parthian War of 58–63.
- The opposing sides met at Dunkou (沌口, in modern Wuhan).
- With just three rounds to go, both sides met each square on 18 points each.
- To stop the bloodshed both sides met to agree on conditions of a cease-fire.
- This act made his father switch sides to Isabella.
- Many of the Roman captains had been bribed to switch sides.
- Captured Soviet soldiers were forced to switch sides or die.
- Cedar is also common in the back and sides, as is basswood.
- Other woods, such as poplar or willow, are sometimes used for the back and sides.
- The back and sides are grey and the belly white, and a long white streak is on the flank.
- The northern and eastern sides of the island are steep and mountainous.
- Its name derives from a rivulet flowing on northern and eastern sides of the city.
- There he discovers a small group of shepherds that complains of being attacked by the wolves from eastern sides (i.e.
- The more exposed eastern and southern sides featured no towers.
- On the eastern and southern sides of the lake, native plants have been planted.
- On its northern and southern sides it is flanked by pavilions for the theatre and restaurant.
- The forward conning tower had 9 in thick sides.
- The main battery turrets had thick faces and 70 mm thick sides.
- Past players who have represented the national sides of other countries include:
- Javary has also played for the French national sides from under 16 to under 19 level.
- Additionally, the ECB XI was no longer included and only full national sides could take part.
- For the goal ball, goals can be placed along the long sides.
- A simulated barrel rick with posts and cross beams is constructed on one of the long sides.
- The long sides if viewed towards the south-east, face the most southerly rising of the Moon.
- He later represented Wiltshire in the Minor Counties and played List A cricket for both Wiltshire and for Minor Counties representative sides.
- Burrows was good enough to play for the Lismore City and Lismore representative sides against the Sutherland Shire Casuals and Grafton in 1954.
- During the Second World War he also played in Army and FA representative sides, and was badly injured by a gunshot wound whilst in South Africa.