‹ Simian Similarities ›
Meanings and phrases
- marked by correspondence or resemblance
- having the same or similar characteristics; alike; like
- capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability; exchangeable; interchangeable; standardized; standardised
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination; like
- (of words) expressing closely related meanings
- (1) "Goniodoma" and "Gonyaulax" were very similar.
- This myth is very similar to the "Gunung Bonuli".
- The two "Lion"s were followed by the very similar .
- No other similar scrolls have yet been discovered.
- pamphlet, as well as other similar publications.
- Systers also influenced other similar mailing lists.
- which is similar to other breeds of their size.
- It is very similar to other Caribbean Spanish variants.
- Sexually, they are similar to other gibbons.
- Shah Rukh appeared more similar to brachycephalic Europoids.
- Some contractions are more similar than their print equivalents.
- The Galician language is more similar to Portuguese than to Castilian.
- Other than size, sexes are similar in appearance.
- It is very similar in appearance to the TMA-4.
- It is similar in appearance to "Apterodina".
- Education is organised in a similar way to Denmark.
- In helicopters, auto-stabilization was used in a similar way.
- He found the senses adapted in a similar way over three days.
- The rest of the tree is built in a similar fashion.
- The body operated in a similar fashion to the WTA for tennis.
- Other lower metal hydrides polymerise in a similar fashion (c.f.
- Lights fights back in a similar manner.
- In a similar manner, the set of algebraic numbers is countable.
- Magma on Mars likely ascends in a similar manner to that on Earth.
- The pageboy is somewhat similar to a long bob cut.
- Neighbouring countries show somewhat similar results.
- It is somewhat similar to yogurt or sour cream.
- Associative array indices are strings, in a manner similar to AWK or Tcl.
- Transparent modems operate in a manner similar to their phone line modem cousins.
- The view paths refract (bend) in a manner similar to viewing fish kept in an aquarium.
- The method of averaged projections is quite similar.
- This species is quite similar to "Potentilla sterilis".
- The techniques observed in all of them are quite similar.
- A smaller arch of similar design is in the chancel.
- Capitol Hill and the Holgate branch are of a similar design.
- The high-band instrument is of similar design, and operates at .
- The content was similar to what is known today as the "Farmer's Almanac".
- These takes are similar to what is presented here as "Working on Sleepless".
- It is similar to what occurs when waves are scattered from a diffraction grating.
- The Pilbara ningaui is considered to be of similar size and weight.
- The library building is of similar size and height as the town hall.
- The components are main sequence stars of similar size and appearance.
- The farm manager's house was built in a similar style.
- It was based off a similar style to that of "You've Been Framed!
- The stable block attached at the rear of the house is in a similar style.
- He also played a similar role in "The Detective" (1968).
- These dantian play a very similar role to that of chakras.
- He played a similar role in the 2012 web series "Guidestones".
- This idea was shelved when the development team thought the concept was too similar to "".
- GameZone praised the graphics, but felt the game was too similar to other simulation games.
- Caroline Bee believes that the album is too similar to the previous ones and lacks innovation.
- It is similar in size to Madagascar or France.
- The petals are similar in size and shape to the lateral sepals.
- The "Liezi" is most similar with the "Zhuangzi".
- It is most similar to Icelandic and Norwegian.
- It is most similar to their album "1956".
- A similar situation existed in 2008, when the 3.
- A CNN-ComRes poll in 2018 found a similar situation in Europe.
- A similar situation has occurred with NGC 2394, also in Canis Minor.
- This pattern was briefly replicated in many similar cities in the region.
- Although NGC 4618 is labeled as peculiar, many similar galaxies have been identified.
- Al-Zaidi's shoeing inspired many similar incidents of political protest around the world.
- This species has quite small leaves compared to other similar species.
- It was recently separated from similar species, "Pseudacris feriarum".
- These have been successfully used internationally to grow similar species.
- Several other researchers have found similar results.
- Neighbouring countries show somewhat similar results.
- The ATRAP project released similar results very shortly thereafter.
- It may refer to various locations with similar name:
- Having a similar name in the same island is the Vapour Col.
- Despite the similar name, this function is entirely unrelated.
- Barnes played as an attacking half-back in a similar vein to József Bozsik.
- The campaign continued in a similar vein, lasting for a total of ninety days.
- In a similar vein computing professionals should respect confidentiality when applicable.
- It is similar in design as the adjacent stations.
- It was similar in design, but used the lower frequency set for transmission.
- These were very similar in design to the last series of rupee notes, issued earlier.
- It was similar in style to the current Eastern Market building.
- It was similar in style to controllers found on Nintendo and Sega Systems.
- The Verandah Café was similar in style on both the "Olympic" and the "Titanic".
- In 2009 the festival kept a similar format to the previous year.
- A similar format was previously used in the 1992 Cricket World Cup.
- Starting on 7 April 2007 the show followed a similar format to that of the American one.
- There is also a similar system planned in Wrocław and Łódź.
- The Synclavier from New England Digital was a similar system.
- A similar system was developed by Satake for the Japanese homeland.
- The team made similar result on season 2008-09.
- Several other women subsequently made similar allegations.
- Bernard Trevisan and George Ripley made similar contributions.
- Belgium, and something similar happened for the Char D2.
- "Scrabble" does something similar with randomly picked letters.
- ", or something similar.
- Making it similar to how the Acog works.
- This is prepared by splitting the Persian (similar to how one would cut a bagel).
- Chemotherapy is used in veterinary medicine similar to how it is used in human medicine.
- "Narborough" was found in a similar position nearby.
- Solomon Schechter espoused a similar position.
- Many scholars have adopted a similar position.
- There are also Akisho Oromo that has similar names.
- Locations may have identical or very similar names.
- Like similar names (e.g., "Bukovo", "Bukovica", "Bukovec", etc.
- It is written in a style similar to Mishnaic Hebrew.
- Chang, unlike most of Agassi's big rivals, had a playing style similar to his.
- It features some of the highly romantic style similar to 1981's "The Garden" album.
- Isomers do not necessarily share similar properties.
- Albela is a recurrent classic name for Bollywood films, and they share similar themes.
- The objects not only follow similar orbits but also share similar physical characteristics.
- In October, Marie Antoinette met a similar fate.
- In 1689, the castle was suffered a similar fate.
- Hagerstown too would also suffer a similar fate.
- The Blue Nile has a similar pattern.
- (The aircraft of 724 sported a similar pattern but in blue/yellow
- Books follow a similar pattern.
- Most critics noted its similar appearance to the "Metal Slug" games.
- The Toyota MR2 Spyder is noted for having a somewhat similar appearance to the M10.
- There are numerous other conditions which can cause rashes with a similar appearance.
- It did not, but the superficially similar British stick grenade design of 1908 did.
- Although superficially similar to the XS650, the TX750 was an almost entirely new design.
- Although superficially similar to each other, there are several important differences between the two species.
- In-situ shear testing is done using a system similar to the laboratory shear box test.
- The game features a territory conquering system similar to that found in games like "".
- Traffic lights will be controlled by a system similar to the one that emergency vehicles use.
- The other is Route 895 in Richmond for similar reasons.
- A second Home Rule bill was also defeated for similar reasons.
- A subsequent 1910 Act was disallowed for similar reasons in 1911.
- The extensor retinaculum of the foot has similar structure.
- The result is a message with a similar structure as described above.
- Many of these RNAs share a similar structure composed of three stem-loops.
- The movements are broadly similar to Noh dances.
- They were broadly similar to the Prussian T 3.
- The shape of the Pentax 67 is broadly similar to a 35 mm SLR camera.
- Jimmy Carter had made a similar visit in 1994.
- He made a similar comment later that month.
- Panchen Lama] made a similar public statement accepting the agreement.
- Juvenile specimens look similar to the adult fish, but with more yellow colouring.
- Grouping dogs according to a coin flip might produce distributions that look similar.
- Finally, Stewart Island robins look similar to North Island robins (males and females).
- The manganese has a similar effect as nickel, i.e.
- A similar effect happens with image formats.
- Sculptured's "NHL Stanley Cup" featured a similar effect.
- A 62-year-old woman died in similar circumstances on August 30.
- The previous month an Eritrean man was killed under similar circumstances.
- On April 16, 1991, he killed a 10-year-old boy under similar circumstances.
- A similar concept is ethnomathematics; Achor, et al.
- "Greatturn" was a similar concept on another server.
- This is a similar concept to Bhargava's list of rules for SMO.
- The third is an exterior placement with similar characteristics.
- "P. fragile" has similar characteristics to those of P. falciparum.
- Sometimes, syncretism combined deities with very similar characteristics.
- A similar event took place the next year.
- A similar event occurred to "Concordia" in 2010, off the coast of Brazil.
- A similar event occurred during the 2010 Stanley Cup playoffs on April 22.
- In 1953 there was a similar number of professors.
- A similar number of aircraft served in the Pacific and the Far East.
- 300 kits were available for the 1000 R, and a similar number for the 1+1.
- They used a similar method to extract silver from lead.
- Hippolytus claims that Simon used a similar description.
- The apostle John used a similar analogy in Revelation chapter 17.
- It followed a similar presentation at the 1995 Melbourne Festival of Arts.
- This recall involved 110,000 vehicles and followed a similar action for the Tacoma.
- The western regional dialects of Aramaic followed a similar course to those of the east.
- Col. Anderson's son was to follow in similar work.
- Some store owners endorse her work and encourage others to do similar work as well.
- Later his pupil, Peter of Spain, produced a similar work entitled "Syncategoreumata".
- Black arsenic is similar in structure to black phosphorus.
- Germane (GeH) is a compound similar in structure to methane.
- Chemically, it is similar in structure to urushiol, the irritant found in poison ivy.
- A similar approach was adopted by Wettstein.
- A similar approach has been used for the logarithm (see lnp1).
- France has taken a similar approach.
- This triggered similar events in neighboring Czechoslovakia.
- Other sities, such as Toronto, had previously held similar events.
- Students perform at the annual HRIS and HICES cultural festivals and other similar events.
- Both make use of similar features from the AEP.
- Cheryl is a young, human nun who shares very similar features with Chris.
- It rivalled altarpieces with similar features by Narciso Tomé in Toledo Cathedral.
- A similar process is used to break down proteins.
- A similar process is used in the traditional production of kimchi.
- A similar process happened at about 1 second for electrons and positrons.
- This approach was similar to many Western nations at the time.
- The gameplay of World Race is similar to many other racing games.
- Israel also has a GDP per capita similar to many richer European countries.
- The park offers environmental education programs based on similar themes.
- DeMille's film contained a number of similar themes throughout his career.
- Due to its similar themes, the game has been likened to the "Kid Icarus" series.
- The mayor already lost a similar case against Sziget at court in 2002.
- The California Supreme Court also cited the Lindquist ruling in a similar case.
- A similar case is the NEC V30 and V20 CPUs, enhanced copies of the Intel 8086 and 8088, respectively.
- Following the end of the war, the French Fourth Republic was constituted along similar lines in 1946.
- Nowadays, cards are produced along similar lines to the trading cards of Major League Baseball in America.
- The Neologs' main efforts were directed at establishing an institution along similar lines in their country.
- The black oreo is very similar in shape to the warty oreo.
- The molar teeth are similar in shape, but of varying sizes.
- It is similar in shape to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives.
- It looks similar to a sling for the head, neck and jaw.
- It is named that because it looks similar to a fishing pole.
- It looks similar to Cave 1 and is in a better state of preservation.
- The proportions vary, but are generally similar to Doric columns.
- The submission method is generally similar across Independent System Operators.
- The people are nomads and their customs are generally similar to those of the people of Kangju.
- Stone machicolations performed a similar function.
- The hi-hat has a similar function to the ride cymbal.
- BNEP performs a similar function to SNAP in Wireless LAN.
- It is anatomically very similar to modern frogs.
- It was remarkably similar to modern football, though similarities to rugby occurred.
- Her pubic arch was over 90 degrees and derived; that is, similar to modern human females.
- They used similar social classes as HR for comparison.
- Subsequent astronomers, such as al-Bīrūnī, used similar values.
- And he has used similar strategies in his larger writing project with others.
- Alpha and Beta are so similar as to be indistinguishable in brightness to the naked eye.
- They succumb to many diseases that afflict humans, because the two species are so similar.
- Critics have credited the producer for not putting the rhapsodies next to each other since they are so similar.
- Some alternative hypotheses have similar problems.
- Yassihöyük-1 encountered similar problems.
- Ligatures pose similar problems.
- It was the first of several similar Soviet missiles to be given the reporting name Scud.
- It and several similar buildings were built with brick after a severe fire on Main St. in 1921.
- There are also several similar names, such as the first element of the dithematic personal name "Frøydis".
- It was a similar story for her eighth outing.
- Ptolemy relates a similar story about a Syrian merchant.
- A similar story is mentioned by Plutarch.
- DATAR was similar in concept to Benjamin's display.
- PEIA is similar in concept to the Ecological footprint.
- Speed disc golf is similar in concept and rules to speed golf.
- 8) is remarkably similar to his previous drawings.
- Overall, their results were remarkably similar.
- As its name suggests, it looks remarkably similar to a slab of raw meat.
- These emoticons are usually found in a format similar to codice_49.
- It had a format similar to Top Gear, mixing car reviews, tests and humor.
- Based on five-man teams, it is fought under a "kachi-nuki-shiai" tournament format similar to Nanatei Judo.
- They also began using similar callsigns.
- They are using similar experimental setup to DAMA (NaI(Tl)-crystals).
- Other applications such as Sole Enterprise were also streamlined using similar techniques.
- In Austria, it achieved similar success debuting at no.
- Glenavon did not enjoy similar success in the 2016–17 season.
- The "Jak and Daxter" games met similar success as the "Crash Bandicoot" games.
- It has very similar effects to hydralazine.
- Other plants in the family Apiaceae can have similar effects.
- The Second Punic War had similar effects in the Southern Italy.
- and discovered unexpectedly that it is structurally similar to myosin.
- While structurally similar to the K100, the Kenworth K200 features a redesigned interior and exterior.
- It is structurally similar to lomustine, being distinguished from it only by an additional methyl group.
- Each class has children of similar age with the one class teacher.
- Still young men, they often struggled to teach the cadets who were of a similar age.
- Most young Earth creationists believe that the universe has a similar age as the Earth.
- Either way another similar prop was soon dropped.
- In July 2010, another similar letter was issued.
- Cite me another similar example.
- Accusations of similar cases had occurred much earlier.
- In November 2012, similar cases appeared in Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
- There were other similar cases.
- He won a large number of similar awards in the next 40 years.
- DeMille's film contained a number of similar themes throughout his career.
- There are a number of similar sites for this use, but Megaupload was always the fastest".
- These volcanoes are strikingly similar to shield volcanoes on Earth.
- The two inner movements are strikingly similar in form, rhythm and melodic shape.
- This outcrop geology is strikingly similar to some terrestrial fluvial conglomerates.
- h-BN has a hexagonal structure similar to graphene's.
- It has a layer structure similar to that of black phosphorus.
- Estonian has a structure similar to Finnish, with both repetitions and interjections.
- They are rather similar to those of wild strawberries.
- This species is rather similar to "Grapholita caecana".
- The basic idea of the story is rather similar to "The Gods Themselves".
- The canning company was already producing similar products for adults.
- Consoweld, in common with similar products had a wide variety of uses.
- For a while, the Dendy's main competitors were similar products from China.
- A similar program of operations to the previous one.
- Intel's main competitor, AMD, later introduced a similar program.
- A similar program was created for learning Italian in Australia.
- The Escape" (1986) and "Dog Tags" (1990) that shared similar conceits.
- All of the Khanzhonkov Tolstoy films shared similar stylistic elements.
- It shared similar vegetation, salinity, and hydrology to Fritchie Marsh as well.
- Kelly accepted a five-year ban under similar terms.
- City West or similar terms may also refer to:
- After another defeat, Hormuzan signed another treaty on similar terms to the last.
- A similar incident happened in a 2.
- A similar incident occurred on Apollo 16 as John Young maneuvered around the rover.
- Such a condition or a similar incident is reflected in the story told in the Talmud (Yeb.
- This disease has similar symptoms to protein C deficiency.
- Both of these conditions present with similar symptoms and are inheritable.
- Testing, however, may be done to rule out physical conditions that can cause similar symptoms.
- On 26 February 1960 approximately three months after this accident, another AN-10 crashed during similar conditions.
- Because of the similar conditions and reagents, the E2 elimination is always in competition with the S2-substitution.
- Because of the similar conditions, both reactions in the E1 or E1cb elimination always compete with the S1 substitution.
- It was used as an instrument for communication, transferring messages in a way similar to morse code.
- Circular in form, "Amarcord" avoids plot and linear narrative in a way similar to "The Clowns" and "Roma".
- Afterwards, units and squadrons adopted their own insignia and used them in a way similar to a regimental colour.
- Ulster Unionist Party leader Edward Carson expressed similar views.
- Adam Ferguson shared similar views to Smith, though was generally more negative.
- IRB President Denis McCullough and prominent IRB member Bulmer Hobson held similar views.
- A similar arrangement is seen in the cerebellum.
- There is a similar arrangement for the ignition tappets.
- A similar arrangement was used by other new authors including Philip Larkin.
- A similar type of result can be derived for damped systems.
- Otherwise it is of similar type to other Welsh Mountain Sheep.
- Platinum and/or similar type of noble metals are usually used as the catalyst for PEMFC.
- Bixargô ( ঃ ) represents a sound similar to /h /.
- Spears specifically asked Suib to make the show sound similar to a dance club.
- The double-reed gives the instrument a sound similar to that of the modern oboe.