‹ Similar Similarity ›
Meanings and phrases
- Burt felt that the similarities between "S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Differences and similarities between individuals are highlighted.
- Differences and similarities between the two occasions are examined.
- This design had many similarities to the StG 44.
- It has many similarities with the Great Midwest Relay.
- The game shares many similarities with the television series.
- Some of the textual similarities and differences are noted below.
- He attempted to distinguish the similarities and differences among animal communication systems and human language.
- Traditionally, the taxonomy of bacteria was based on similarities and differences in morphology (Linnaean taxonomy).
- Several critics have noted similarities between the book and "The Fault in Our Stars".
- Other reviews noted similarities to the R&B artists Brandy, Monica, Kandi and Aaliyah.
- The reviewer also noted similarities between the film and "The Talented Mr. Ripley" (1999).
- Due to their "striking similarities" they are described by scholars as being "sister manuscripts."
- The nearby but less known Temagami Magnetic Anomaly has striking similarities to the Sudbury Basin.
- The nearby, but less known Temagami Magnetic Anomaly has striking similarities to the Sudbury Basin.
- As with the original Genji, the gameplay bears strong similarities to that of Capcom's "Onimusha" series.
- Differentiation between species can often be difficult due to the strong similarities in form and function.
- A comparison of crops grown in southern Switzerland, the Peruvian Andes and the Central Nepal Himalaya shows strong similarities.