‹ Sisterly Sistership ›
Meanings and phrases
- a 19th century family of three sisters who all wrote novels
- It was run like a monastery with both brothers and sisters.
- He lives in Liverpool, England and has 6 brothers and sisters.
- Wenzel has five brothers and sisters and sixteen nieces and nephews.
- Her younger sisters are Race Wong and Rhonda Wong.
- He has two younger sisters and one younger brother.
- She has two younger sisters, Renee and Natalie.
- He has one younger brother and two older sisters.
- She had two older sisters, Audrey and Rosalind.
- He has two older sisters, Sarah and Alexandra.
- This is the story of twin sisters Rima and Sima.
- "Yet there should be, as they are twin sisters..." (ch.
- Nila and Diya (Mounika Devi) are identical twin sisters.
- She also had two elder sisters named Zoe and Kim.
- He has one elder brother and two elder sisters.
- Her elder sisters are actresses Kalaranjini and Kalpana.
- During this time he also accompanied his mother and sisters on a trip to Paris.
- Mosadi's mother and sisters pushed her to become the next kgosikgolo during this time, which would break a history of solely male dikgosikgolo.
- Her first series is set in Los Angeles and concerns Jessie Drake, a divorced homicide detective who has a difficult relationship with her mother and sisters.
- The twins have five other sisters and one brother.
- They have five other sisters and one brother.
- In November 1951, two other sisters began a mission in Japan.
- He therefore suggested that Father Pamfilo should establish a group of religious sisters for this work.
- His two sisters became religious sisters, one brother a brother and three brothers (including him) became priests.
- CNEWA works with local churches and religious sisters to deliver the most effective on the ground support, delivering a total of $36,568,166 to the region.