‹ Siwan Six-fold ›
Meanings and phrases
- denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units; 6; vi; half dozen; half-dozen
- the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one; 6; VI; sixer; sise; Captain Hicks; half a dozen; sextet; sestet; sextuplet; hexad
- a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows six pips; six-spot
Six Day War
- tension between Arabs and Israeli erupted into a brief war in June 1967; Israel emerged as a major power in the Middle East; Arab-Israeli War; Six-Day War
- a league of Iroquois tribes including originally the Mohawk, Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga and Seneca (the Five Nations); after 1722 they were joined by the Tuscarora (the Six Nations); Iroquois League; League of Iroquois; Five Nations
- a carton containing six bottles or cans; six-pack; sixpack
- by a factor of six; sixfold
- The pastor served the first six months without pay.
- 226,000 had fled in just the first six months of 1953.
- During the first six months, Grand Park hosted about 40 events.
- The next six years were up-and-down for the Braves.
- The title sequence would stay constant for the next six years.
- In the next six years, Williams directed "" (1942), "Marching On!"
- There was almost full national distribution within six months.
- She made her debut within six months.
- He completed it within six months.
- In 1920, he spent six months living in the Soviet Union.
- Following this, he spent six months travelling in France.
- In 1712–13 he spent six months in England.
- He played 18 games and scored six goals in Norway.
- She played all five matches and scored six goals.
- He also scored six goals in the former competition.
- He spent six years as a judge before retiring on 8 August 1926.
- He spent six years playing in Japan.
- Wason also spent six years moderating "Author Rap Sessions" on NBC Radio.
- His first worked when he was only six months.
- The film was written, cast and financed in only six months.
- However, Elsa reveals that, as a result of her wound, she has only six months to live.
- In their first six games, they gave up no touchdowns.
- Adams missed the first six games of his senior season.
- He started the first six games before suffering a knee injury in Week 6.
- "Not in the next six months, anyway.
- Twelve more would die in the next six months as panic gripped the city.
- There were an estimated 150 official reprisals over the next six months.
- He made 141 appearances for Stoke scoring six goals.
- He won a bronze medal in 1948, scoring six goals in seven matches.
- Dobbie made a total of 33 appearances, scoring six goals that season.
- They had translated "The Castle" within six years of Kafka's death.
- In 2019 Toyota revealed plans to introduce an EV HiLux within six years.
- The inspections and repairs are required to be completed within six years.
- The interest rate on the loan reprices every six months.
- This course was repeated every six months until war's end.
- Its Presidency rotates between the states every six months.
- That season, he made six appearances for Sigma.
- He only made six appearances with the team.
- He made six appearances for the Galicians, all from the bench.
- The house had modifications and the team spent six weeks there.
- He spent six weeks filming concert scenes at the Cleveland Agora.
- "The Garden" spent six weeks in the UK charts in 1981, peaking at #24.
- For the first six years it was contested over 1½ miles.
- During the first six years of existence, the service processed over $23 billion.
- Sietse Bakker served in the role for the first six years, replaced by Nadja Burkhardt.
- The top six teams received a first-round bye.
- The top six teams received a bye into the Second Round.
- He played six seasons for the New York Giants (1937–39, 1941–43).
- He also played six seasons in Japan for the Seibu Lions (1980–1985).
- He played six seasons for the Denver Broncos and the Atlanta Falcons.
- The distress must be present for at least six months.
- Burton said after making the film he intended "to retire again for at least six months."
- He was still expected to require at least six months in hospital, but was released in May and returned to New Zealand.
- His rebellion ended just six months after it started.
- After just six months he decided he was not suited for that vocation.
- That was just six months after Italy's entry into World War II as an ally of Nazi Germany.
- He played all six matches and scored seven goals.
- He played all six matches and scored four goals.
- He played all six matches and scored two goals.
- The Medicine and Dentistry courses both last six years.
- For the last six years, Nelson has trained with former UFC Lightweight Champion B.J.
- For his last six years of service he was a Commissioner of the Royal Hospital, Chelsea.
- He played six games in his first season.
- In TBT 2018, Horne played six games.
- He played six games, in which he averaged 4.5 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- So the last six months on the earth (every year) equal one celestial night.
- The campaign was expected to last six months, but ran through the end of 2011.
- For the last six months, Cathcart ordered scourings of the countryside for rebels.
- Corfield was only six years old when his father died.
- Maignen was schooled for only six years.
- He was only six years old when he succeeded his father in 1438.
- Subsequently, Martyn spent six seasons at Leeds United.
- she joined Ferencvárosi TC, where she spent six seasons.
- Taylor moved to Birmingham City in 2004, where he spent six seasons, and played for Norwich City on loan.
- They released six studio albums before disbanding in 2001.
- To date, he has released six studio albums, two EPs, and thirteen singles.
- have released six studio albums, three compilation albums, and eighteen singles.
- Liga, Vašíček re-signed on loan at Znojmo for another six months in August 2012.
- Lowe had surgery to remove the affected lung tissue and underwent another six months of recuperation.
- It was another six months before the commissioners arrived in Sitka and the formal transfer was arranged.
- The reservoir took six months to fill and flooded .
- The initial build took six months to complete.
- He took six months to recover from the injury.
- He played six matches and scored three goals.
- He played six matches and scored seven goals.
- He played six matches and scored nine goals.
- He led the team (Chargers and Patriots) in rushing his first six seasons.
- This variant was first played in 2003–04, and its first six seasons were all won by Agrária.
- In his first six seasons as a first-class cricketer, his largest haul of wickets was 31 in 1980.
- After holding this post for nearly six years he acted as judge for about a year.
- In 2010, Mahéas was found guilty of sexually harassing a female employee nearly six years earlier.
- He started at KIRO-TV in 1983, moved to rival KING-TV in 1986 for nearly six years, then back to KIRO until 1998.
- As an occasional medium-paced bowler, he took six wickets.
- After a gap of three weeks with no cricket, Allen took six wickets in his first match back.
- Gold Coast's Otoo took six wickets in Southern Nigeria's second innings, helping Gold Coast to an innings victory.
- He played only six games in 1999 and ten in 2000.
- The Dolphins failed to improve on their previous season's output of 10–4, winning only six games.
- The effect of the appeal on the team's morale was devastating and they went on to win only six games for the year.