‹ Sloshed Sloth ›
Meanings and phrases
- a position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable
- a small slit (as for inserting a coin or depositing mail)
- a position in a hierarchy or organization
- the trail of an animal (especially a deer)
- (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board; expansion slot
- a slot machine that is used for gambling; one-armed bandit
- a time assigned on a schedule or agenda; time slot
- assign a time slot
- a slot through which coins can be inserted into a slot machine
- (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board; slot
- a slot (usually in a door) through which mail can be delivered
- a machine that is operated by the insertion of a coin in a slot; coin machine
- The slot machine division was then owned by "Bell-O-Matic Corporation".
- It is played on a computerized console similar in size to a slot machine.
- On the side, he ran an illegal slot machine operation and liquor business.
- a time assigned on a schedule or agenda; slot
- It had been later shifted to the 9:30 pm time slot.
- It was aired on weekdays in the 10pm time slot.
- The cabaret was eventually moved to a prime time slot.
- They also had slot machines hidden in the kitchen.
- The casino had of gaming space with 125 slot machines.
- The casino offers blackjack, roulette, and slot machines.
- Second SIM card slot hot-swappable) is located in edge of the phone.
- The Micro SD card slot, after Jelly Bean update, will support a 64 GB Micro SD card.
- The 820 is the first Nokia Windows Phone OS based smartphone to embed a microSD card slot.
- The band then played their second major support slot of their history supporting R.E.M.
- They attracted the attention of the Thompson Twins, who gave them a support slot on a UK tour.
- Local bands got the chance of a support slot through a competition Madina Lake ran with Atticus Clothing.